FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profiles

Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxtrotTangoLove OP   Man  over a year ago

monkstown/kentstown

I found very strange that 4 new profile of females on fabswingers had the same interest on all the profile the only thing changes is the age!

Or should I not be surprised as there are a lot of fake profiles on here? It really annoys me because these people are fu##ing it up for all female, couples and especially males that are looking for meets.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

There's always been fake profiles on here nothing will ever change that.

It gets easier to spot them after a while.Reverse image is also great . There's are profiles that have been around a bit using some if not all fake pics messaging and asking for face pics within 2 messages. Private notes are great tho.

Also not messaging brand new profiles that just appear would also cut down your chances of not dealing with them.

If you think a profile is fake just block them or make a private note next to them. If you are sure report them.

I don't think they are ruining the site tho it just means you have to be aware of the fact there are fakes on here and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

By *ireannCplCouple  over a year ago

Suburbs

Everything JustBo said, fake profiles don't even bother us anymore because you learn how to spot them early on. Fake profiles are like speed ramps, you spot them, approach with caution and move on and forget about them..lol

Mr Eire

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Everything JustBo said, fake profiles don't even bother us anymore because you learn how to spot them early on. Fake profiles are like speed ramps, you spot them, approach with caution and move on and forget about them..lol

Mr Eire "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Everything JustBo said, fake profiles don't even bother us anymore because you learn how to spot them early on. Fake profiles are like speed ramps, you spot them, approach with caution and move on and forget about them..lol

Mr Eire "

Best description ever. Speed ramps. Slow down approach with caution or swerve to avoid and move on

Treat every profile as fake and you wont go far wrong.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

What the lovely Bo said....

Take everything with a big pinch of salt..

Unfortunately i've been stung once again by a "Couple profile".. Some sad case creepy guy probably tossing himself off to any pictures sent.. I've his Kiki and the profile has now been removed but he's pretending that himself and his missus are looking for someone for role-playing and then swaps pretending to be the female on the profile asking for pictures and videos.

I was probably the bigger fool to fall for it but I guess it happens. Thank god I've zero shame or don't really care but I Just thought I'd say it in here so becareful people

"There's always been fake profiles on here nothing will ever change that.

It gets easier to spot them after a while.Reverse image is also great . There's are profiles that have been around a bit using some if not all fake pics messaging and asking for face pics within 2 messages. Private notes are great tho.

Also not messaging brand new profiles that just appear would also cut down your chances of not dealing with them.

If you think a profile is fake just block them or make a private note next to them. If you are sure report them.

I don't think they are ruining the site tho it just means you have to be aware of the fact there are fakes on here and I can't see that changing anytime soon. "

To be fair we ask for face pics relatively early cos if there's no physical aytraction things aren't gonna happen in any case. We are usually happy to send them back. The quandary always comes if someone sends us a face pic and we know there's no attraction, why would we send face pics with a rejection note? Might come across to some as fake but I really think it's a risk I'm not happy taking, seems a bit like pulling a bear with the ammo they need to try and hurt you. On the otherhand if someone just said no why would you want to see them?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Unfortunately i've been stung once again by a "Couple profile".. Some sad case creepy guy probably tossing himself off to any pictures sent.. I've his Kiki and the profile has now been removed but he's pretending that himself and his missus are looking for someone for role-playing and then swaps pretending to be the female on the profile asking for pictures and videos.

I was probably the bigger fool to fall for it but I guess it happens. Thank god I've zero shame or don't really care but I Just thought I'd say it in here so becareful people "

Dont worry about it I got caught out when I first came on and they tried to extort money from me via my fb account and I'm twice your age

You have a great attitude to it fuck them

I'd say at least half of the people on here are fake profiles or listed as a couple but is a single man or listed as a single woman who drops into conversation after a couple of weeks of chatting that they have a partner who wants to join or people who just are on here to add pics to their collection.

Lol can you tell I'm fed up of being messed around lmao

However it's not all bad, there are also lots of lovely genuine people on here just takes a while sometimes to spot the fakes

Xx

"Unfortunately i've been stung once again by a "Couple profile".. Some sad case creepy guy probably tossing himself off to any pictures sent.. I've his Kiki and the profile has now been removed but he's pretending that himself and his missus are looking for someone for role-playing and then swaps pretending to be the female on the profile asking for pictures and videos.

I was probably the bigger fool to fall for it but I guess it happens. Thank god I've zero shame or don't really care but I Just thought I'd say it in here so becareful people

Dont worry about it I got caught out when I first came on and they tried to extort money from me via my fb account and I'm twice your age

You have a great attitude to it fuck them "

Haha lovely! They wouldn't be getting a penny off me anyway with no work

I'm good with computers so I can just find there IP or account when I get bored

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Never send face pics.. Really bad idea.. X

"Never send face pics.. Really bad idea.. X"

Probably but as a newbie and trying to get verified myself (Joined 6 months ago but have only actually started using fab before lockdown) and seeing that it was a verified account I thought there wouldn't be an issue but silly me I guess

Somewhere in Co. Down

"There's always been fake profiles on here nothing will ever change that.

I don't think they are ruining the site tho it just means you have to be aware of the fact there are fakes on here and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

To be fair we ask for face pics relatively early cos if there's no physical aytraction things aren't gonna happen in any case. We are usually happy to send them back. The quandary always comes if someone sends us a face pic and we know there's no attraction, why would we send face pics with a rejection note? Might come across to some as fake but I really think it's a risk I'm not happy taking, seems a bit like pulling a bear with the ammo they need to try and hurt you. On the otherhand if someone just said no why would you want to see them? "

Ye but ye are obviously a real profile so that's fine ye asking. Its the profiles that are obviously using fake pics or have none at all quite often with veris from blank hidden profiles or no veris it's those ones asking for face pics should raise red flags.

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm good with computers so I can just find there IP or account when I get bored "

I'm good with computers so I can just find there IP or account when I get bored

"

That sounded fairly bad haha but anyone can track an IP address haha

"I found very strange that 4 new profile of females on fabswingers had the same interest on all the profile the only thing changes is the age!

Or should I not be surprised as there are a lot of fake profiles on here? It really annoys me because these people are fu##ing it up for all female, couples and especially males that are looking for meets."

Amen!!! treat them with respect, lol

That fake profile is back online again just edited there old username.. How do I report it?

somewhere

"That fake profile is back online again just edited there old username.. How do I report it? "

Go onto their profile and click menu on the top right

One of the options is report user....fill in the form

[Removed by poster at 22/07/20 22:04:26]

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 22/07/20 22:04:52]

Deleted.. Didn't know that.. Thanks bog

"That fake profile is back online again just edited there old username.. How do I report it?

Go onto their profile and click menu on the top right

One of the options is report user....fill in the form "

If it is a new profile there should be a link under intetests to report anything strange about the profile

» Add a new message to this topic