FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What a wonderful world it could be

What a wonderful world it could be

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So big jack was buried today, to me he was living proof that when you put bigotry, race , creed , colour aside and just focus on the objectives which in his case was football, great things can be achieved, who would have ever thought irish people could love an English man , and that an English man would want the Irish to succeed, I think leaders of countries, leaders of cultural groups and organisations could learn a lot from seeing what can happen when differences are put aside and people are give opportunities based on their abilities and not their race color or creed,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're one of those glass half full kind of people,aren't you ?

"You're one of those glass half full kind of people,aren't you ?

"

my glass is always overflowing x

"You're one of those glass half full kind of people,aren't you ?

my glass is always overflowing x"

I mean.... just stop pouring ffs

"So big jack was buried today, to me he was living proof that when you put bigotry, race , creed , colour aside and just focus on the objectives which in his case was football, great things can be achieved, who would have ever thought irish people could love an English man , and that an English man would want the Irish to succeed, I think leaders of countries, leaders of cultural groups and organisations could learn a lot from seeing what can happen when differences are put aside and people are give opportunities based on their abilities and not their race color or creed, "

A man who kickstarted the celtic tiger and brought peace to the island all by playing total football

"So big jack was buried today, to me he was living proof that when you put bigotry, race , creed , colour aside and just focus on the objectives which in his case was football, great things can be achieved, who would have ever thought irish people could love an English man , and that an English man would want the Irish to succeed, I think leaders of countries, leaders of cultural groups and organisations could learn a lot from seeing what can happen when differences are put aside and people are give opportunities based on their abilities and not their race color or creed,

A man who kickstarted the celtic tiger and brought peace to the island all by playing total football "

exactly, I think his impact has been underestimated by a lot of people

"So big jack was buried today, to me he was living proof that when you put bigotry, race , creed , colour aside and just focus on the objectives which in his case was football, great things can be achieved, who would have ever thought irish people could love an English man , and that an English man would want the Irish to succeed, I think leaders of countries, leaders of cultural groups and organisations could learn a lot from seeing what can happen when differences are put aside and people are give opportunities based on their abilities and not their race color or creed,

A man who kickstarted the celtic tiger and brought peace to the island all by playing total football exactly, I think his impact has been underestimated by a lot of people "

Without being or sounding cynical he was a football manager who was offered a well paid gig close to home. Yeah he gave the nation a filip and confidence but there are those who played the game who thought his style of play was terrible. He'll be missed by many though..

"

A man who kickstarted the celtic tiger and brought peace to the island all by playing total football exactly, I think his impact has been underestimated by a lot of people

Without being or sounding cynical he was a football manager who was offered a well paid gig close to home. Yeah he gave the nation a filip and confidence but there are those who played the game who thought his style of play was terrible. He'll be missed by many though.. "

You well paid, got lucky with the pool of players he had and was loved because of success. Could have been very different.

Still he was a legend RIP.

By * am in Your DreamsMan  over a year ago

South

FFS isn't that what a full wine rack and cellar is for???? #Keepthoseglassestopedup

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"So big jack was buried today, to me he was living proof that when you put bigotry, race , creed , colour aside and just focus on the objectives which in his case was football, great things can be achieved, who would have ever thought irish people could love an English man , and that an English man would want the Irish to succeed, I think leaders of countries, leaders of cultural groups and organisations could learn a lot from seeing what can happen when differences are put aside and people are give opportunities based on their abilities and not their race color or creed, "

“who would have ever thought irish people could love an English man”

99% of the population probably....

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

I'd love a glass of something and a bag a taytos

» Add a new message to this topic