FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Friday night in Cork

Friday night in Cork

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erlincork OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork/London

So as a newbie here... I’ve been playing in the forums... wouldn’t mind taking the next step on here.

Anything interesting happening in Cork tonight??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

There are sometimes parties and social events in Cork.. but it's rarely as easy as making a post on the forum to join that evening even if there was an event tonight. Which there isn't

East / North, Cork

Also, you'll need to get meet verified to get an invite to most stuff. You'll need to charm your way into a social or something.

Cork/London

That’s for the tips... the verified part is what I’m trying to sort out. Even just with socials. I didn’t expect anything to be going on tonight. Just wanted to get a conversation started

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

Merlin you'll be grand.....sure your a wizard for sure.

Cork/London

"Merlin you'll be grand.....sure your a wizard for sure. "

Touché

East / North, Cork

"That’s for the tips... the verified part is what I’m trying to sort out. Even just with socials. I didn’t expect anything to be going on tonight. Just wanted to get a conversation started "

Sorry I didn't mean to be dismissive. I thought you were looking for a swinging event. You'll need to sweet talk a local person to have a coffee with you. What part of Cork are you in?

Cork/London

You weren’t dismissive at all! So don’t worry. I live in Douglas but work in the city centre.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"That’s for the tips... the verified part is what I’m trying to sort out. Even just with socials. I didn’t expect anything to be going on tonight. Just wanted to get a conversation started

Sorry I didn't mean to be dismissive. I thought you were looking for a swinging event. You'll need to sweet talk a local person to have a coffee with you. What part of Cork are you in? "

Hi,

Finding a local person for a coffee meet for a bit of sweet talk is difficult for some of us unattached guys.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"That’s for the tips... the verified part is what I’m trying to sort out. Even just with socials. I didn’t expect anything to be going on tonight. Just wanted to get a conversation started

Sorry I didn't mean to be dismissive. I thought you were looking for a swinging event. You'll need to sweet talk a local person to have a coffee with you. What part of Cork are you in?

Hi,

Finding a local person for a coffee meet for a bit of sweet talk is difficult for some of us unattached guys."

Practically impossible with a hidden profile in fairness

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi,

Finding a local person for a coffee meet for a bit of sweet talk is difficult for some of us unattached guys.

Practically impossible with a hidden profile in fairness "

Branch out mate why a local person ? And everybody on here is unattached right

By *onny17Man  over a year ago

irishtown

I'm on the same boat from north and working here. I just find talking is the best way to connect

» Add a new message to this topic