FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why was my post removed???

Why was my post removed???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why was my birthday threesome post removed?!?!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Why was my birthday threesome post removed?!?!"

Because looking for meets now is against the rules at present I'd guess.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why was my birthday threesome post removed?!?!

Because looking for meets now is against the rules at present I'd guess. "

If you look at the U.K. forum lots of people there looking and organising meets and posts NOT being removed

I wonder why that is ??????

"If you look at the U.K. forum lots of people there looking and organising meets and posts NOT being removed

I wonder why that is ??????"

I noticed that but I think it's because whoever is moderating this forum is more thorough and on the ball. Or maybe the users of this forum are better at self regulation and are reporting meet requests

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

I am in lockdown again for 2 weeks as my kids seen there Dad and a work mate of his has it. Cop on listen to the News and Stop being so selfish.

I am very sorry to hear that but if we all stay in and not go out we have let this beat us ok I agree we have to take precautions but life has to go on

By *ireannCplCouple  over a year ago

Suburbs

Being honest it's a kick in the teeth to all those that are in the HSE and front line working so hard and at personal risk to keep the rest of us safe. To those family and friends that are mourning loved ones. Yes life has to go on, but with strict social distance measures at the moment. Think its very selfish of people who believe they have some given right to do what they want while others are at risk. Even their own family and friends.

If our comments offend those of you that feel they are not subject to the 'temporary' social distance measures that are in place please by all means block us because we know we are not compatible with those kinda people. Sorry for the rant.

EireCpl

"I am very sorry to hear that but if we all stay in and not go out we have let this beat us ok I agree we have to take precautions but life has to go on "

I'm not so convinced. We won't beat this, but rather learn to live with it, much like the flu and many others. It'll be part of life as we know it.

Many think a vaccine will stop it. Again I have my doubts much like the flu vaccine. It does stop it, hasn't eradicated it but helps some fight it.

There will come a time when the mindset changes and as with anything, the risks and precautions are taken into account, not in any universal way but more individually.

Till then people will be shamed into compliance until it becomes more acceptable to make ones own choice.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Why was my birthday threesome post removed?!?!

Because looking for meets now is against the rules at present I'd guess. "

------------

Did we ever think we'd all live to see the day??!!

Strange days indeed

Yes my heart goes out to all family and friends who have lost loved ones because of the virus but this thread was about posts being removed from the Ireland forum and posts for meets being left up on the U.K. forum

No consistency from the administrators of the site clearly one rule for Ireland and another for the U.K. who btw are a lot worse off regarding numbers than what we are here in our country

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Well said _ireanncpl yes it is a kick in the teeth for those of us that work in healthcare as we are the ones that have to treat these selfish idiots when they come to us looking free care didnt see too many of them rushing to help on the frontline and risk their lives no they sat on their asses and got 80% wages would love sone of them to havd to come and do what we have had to do last few months and see what we have seen some of it which will stay with us for the rest of our lives im not saying people shouldnt go out but limit the amount of places you do and the people you go with and for fucksake wear a mask where you are supposed to sick of the amount of people on trains and buses not wearing them i have no chouce but to use public transport as i dont drive please people just be a wee bit more thoughtful

"Yes my heart goes out to all family and friends who have lost loved ones because of the virus but this thread was about posts being removed from the Ireland forum and posts for meets being left up on the U.K. forum

No consistency from the administrators of the site clearly one rule for Ireland and another for the U.K. who btw are a lot worse off regarding numbers than what we are here in our country "

I honestly think you're reading far too much into it. However if you do feel there really is unfair bias perhaps you should contact admin.

This was the original posting on this forum

Suburbs

"Yes my heart goes out to all family and friends who have lost loved ones because of the virus but this thread was about posts being removed from the Ireland forum and posts for meets being left up on the U.K. forum

No consistency from the administrators of the site clearly one rule for Ireland and another for the U.K. who btw are a lot worse off regarding numbers than what we are here in our country "

Personally I say kudos to Admin for taking such decisive action. Yes they may be a time we may have to accept C19 as a way of life but at the moment it is rampant in the world so drastic measures need to be taken to curb the rate of infection. If people want to arrange private liaisons off with then as people will make decisions for themselves. To openly defy Government and Medical advice we believe it is irrational.

EireCpl

No I am not reading to much into it

I am just stating a fact

Check out the uK forum

"Well said _ireanncpl yes it is a kick in the teeth for those of us that work in healthcare as we are the ones that have to treat these selfish idiots when they come to us looking free care didnt see too many of them rushing to help on the frontline and risk their lives no they sat on their asses and got 80% wages would love sone of them to havd to come and do what we have had to do last few months and see what we have seen some of it which will stay with us for the rest of our lives im not saying people shouldnt go out but limit the amount of places you do and the people you go with and for fucksake wear a mask where you are supposed to sick of the amount of people on trains and buses not wearing them i have no chouce but to use public transport as i dont drive please people just be a wee bit more thoughtful "

You do realise people were at home (sitting on their asses on 80% wages as you eloquently put it) to try and ease the burden on the healthcare system, and to try and limit the spread of the virus? It wasn't a lifestyle choice

"No I am not reading to much into it

I am just stating a fact

Check out the uK forum "

I already have as I said in my first post

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Well said _ireanncpl yes it is a kick in the teeth for those of us that work in healthcare as we are the ones that have to treat these selfish idiots when they come to us looking free care didnt see too many of them rushing to help on the frontline and risk their lives no they sat on their asses and got 80% wages would love sone of them to havd to come and do what we have had to do last few months and see what we have seen some of it which will stay with us for the rest of our lives im not saying people shouldnt go out but limit the amount of places you do and the people you go with and for fucksake wear a mask where you are supposed to sick of the amount of people on trains and buses not wearing them i have no chouce but to use public transport as i dont drive please people just be a wee bit more thoughtful "

As one of those on furlough since March on 80% wages but lots of uncertainty over my job I don't appreciate being accused of sitting on my arse. I have no choice in the matter so as important a role as frontline staff have taken please climb down off your high horse.

"Well said _ireanncpl yes it is a kick in the teeth for those of us that work in healthcare as we are the ones that have to treat these selfish idiots when they come to us looking free care didnt see too many of them rushing to help on the frontline and risk their lives no they sat on their asses and got 80% wages would love sone of them to havd to come and do what we have had to do last few months and see what we have seen some of it which will stay with us for the rest of our lives im not saying people shouldnt go out but limit the amount of places you do and the people you go with and for fucksake wear a mask where you are supposed to sick of the amount of people on trains and buses not wearing them i have no chouce but to use public transport as i dont drive please people just be a wee bit more thoughtful

As one of those on furlough since March on 80% wages but lots of uncertainty over my job I don't appreciate being accused of sitting on my arse. I have no choice in the matter so as important a role as frontline staff have taken please climb down off your high horse. "

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Did I not read on another thread that you had arrange a few socials yourself

No point getting on your high horse if your breaking the rules yourself

Suburbs

"No I am not reading to much into it

I am just stating a fact

Check out the uK forum "

Is it fair to say so you have an issue with Admin removing a post, other then have an issue with people openly looking to contravene Government and Medical advice on a posting on forums?

EireCpl

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

Whatever admins reasons were or anyone's _iews on the matter....it's admins ball and if they want to go home with it then there's not a lot anyone can do about it

I never mentioned anything about meets in this forum you are the one who changed the direction of the forum mentioning front line workers who by the way I admire and totally and respect for all of their hard work during this difficult time the point of the forum was posts being removed while posts on the U.K. forum were being left up and if you think the people who were not working during the lockdown wanted it that way I think you would find that 100% of them would have much preferred to be working we work for ourselves and we have had no income from our business since March 16th

Craigavon

Oh the forum police are put in force today i see yes thankyou toxic88 for pointing that out but as i explained in another post (not that i have to explain myself)yes i did but thankfully they never showed up and i saw the error of my ways after working 13hr shifts with full ppe on sitting holding a 93yrolds hand while she is dying and her family cant be with them and explaining for the 100th time to do patient with dementia that her family havent forgotten about her i think i have every right to give out so get off your moral high ground and you might just see whats going on

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Oh the forum police are put in force today i see yes thankyou toxic88 for pointing that out but as i explained in another post (not that i have to explain myself)yes i did but thankfully they never showed up and i saw the error of my ways after working 13hr shifts with full ppe on sitting holding a 93yrolds hand while she is dying and her family cant be with them and explaining for the 100th time to do patient with dementia that her family havent forgotten about her i think i have every right to give out so get off your moral high ground and you might just see whats going on"

But you still turned up to be able to say they never turned up before you saw the errors of your way....

I'm no forum police, very rarely comment on these types of threads but when people call out others for sitting on their arse doing nothing because they were following the rules then I will

Somewhere in Co. Down

Oh the irony of this considering some of the recent posts that have put up one about being ghosted twice in a week which meant they were doing new meets and a day trip to Dublin as well as few weeks ago.The green arrow is great.

Also a lot of the people you so call are sitting on their asses have been given no choice they have not been allowed back to work even though most want to go and quite a few are worried sick about if they have a job to go back to . It does not mean they have been out partying or being irresponsible.

And I also work in health care so also have worked right through this. I don't feel the need to mention it all the time or look for praise for doing what is my job. At least I know my job is secure and I know I have a wage coming in every month. It's those that don't and are worried sick I feel sorry for.

Yes masks should be used on public transport but quite simply unless it becomes mandatory a lot won't. But social distance away from those who don't. Don't touch your face and wash your hands once you get a chance.

Stay safe everyone.

Craigavon

Please tell me oh wise one how the fuck you social distance on a packed bus smart ass i never said people were out partying while sitting at home and yes i had a post up saying i was going to dublin so what i wasnt asking to meet anyone for all you know i was going for a legitimate reason and i have every right to post on a public forum about how badly we in healthcare have been treated as maybe the eejits who go out and get absolutely plastered will will think twice when they now realise how hard we actually work

Suburbs

"I never mentioned anything about meets in this forum you are the one who changed the direction of the forum mentioning front line workers who by the way I admire and totally and respect for all of their hard work during this difficult time the point of the forum was posts being removed while posts on the U.K. forum were being left up and if you think the people who were not working during the lockdown wanted it that way I think you would find that 100% of them would have much preferred to be working we work for ourselves and we have had no income from our business since March 16th"

The post on the forum was to organise an unnecessary liason that contravened Government/Medical advice. While there are obvious posts that do slip through the net I say well done to Admin for removing any posts that arrange those unnecessary meets. I feel your cause for justice may be a bit misplaced.

EireCpl

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Driving past a few pubs last night,fully packed,no social distancing what so ever....

Disgusting behaviour...

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Please tell me oh wise one how the fuck you social distance on a packed bus smart ass i never said people were out partying while sitting at home and yes i had a post up saying i was going to dublin so what i wasnt asking to meet anyone for all you know i was going for a legitimate reason and i have every right to post on a public forum about how badly we in healthcare have been treated as maybe the eejits who go out and get absolutely plastered will will think twice when they now realise how hard we actually work "

1 buses aren't allowed to be packed the little thing of social distancing is still inforce.

2 I didn't say you were going for a meet. But green arrow shows a wee day trip so ye not a meet

3 You are very quick to attack people on here and be rude but then when the irony of some of your own posts are pointed out you resort to name calling.

4 Most people know exactly how hard us yes there are quite a few of us on here have work in health care on here and other jobs that have put them at risk all through this. But the reality is people will still go out and get on with their lives. All you can do is do your best to keep yourself safe.

OH JESUS again the point I made was

WHY WERE POSTS BEING LEFT UP ON THE UK FORUM FOR MEETS AND BEING TAKEN DOWN ON THE IRELAND FORUM

I give up some people are just *****

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Since the Meets Forum is closed, some posters have been using the other Forums to advertise for meets. That is not allowed and these threads, when either noticed by mods or are reported by other users are taken down. I personally have been removing the OP and keeping the thread live for a reference point.

If anyone has any concern over this, please use the Contact Button in the banner at the foot of the page and give feedback directly to Admin.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"OH JESUS again the point I made was

WHY WERE POSTS BEING LEFT UP ON THE UK FORUM FOR MEETS AND BEING TAKEN DOWN ON THE IRELAND FORUM

I give up some people are just *****"

Report the ones that you are referencing please.