FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Odd social meets

Odd social meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok, so I love the idea of going for a social, and going for a spin on the bike somewhere, doesn't have to be far. Obviously, a ridiculously low chance of anyone agreeing to that (btw - lmk if you *are* up for it! Lol) ... lots of people seem to be against getting on the back of a bike, let alone one of someone they have literally just met.

But what's the most wierd/odd social you have had? No names, just where/what did you do that was odd?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

... and apologies if this has been asked before. But in that case, just ignore it anf move on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok, so I love the idea of going for a social, and going for a spin on the bike somewhere, doesn't have to be far. Obviously, a ridiculously low chance of anyone agreeing to that (btw - lmk if you *are* up for it! Lol) ... lots of people seem to be against getting on the back of a bike, let alone one of someone they have literally just met.

But what's the most wierd/odd social you have had? No names, just where/what did you do that was odd?"

I had a social meet where we sat at separate tables in a coffee shop and texted each other. Was a laugh at the time.

"I had a social meet where we sat at separate tables in a coffee shop and texted each other. Was a laugh at the time. "

Now *that* is a responsible social distancing social! lol

Actually, was that before or after covid

"I had a social meet where we sat at separate tables in a coffee shop and texted each other. Was a laugh at the time.

Now *that* is a responsible social distancing social! lol

Actually, was that before or after covid "

Last year

Ok, so pre-covid. I can see it being an interesting game, of sorts. Did you know who the other person was at the start, or did you have to guess who he was, by watching who was on their phone a lot?

"Ok, so pre-covid. I can see it being an interesting game, of sorts. Did you know who the other person was at the start, or did you have to guess who he was, by watching who was on their phone a lot?"

No we had chatted and knew what he looked like

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

The most weird meet i had was the guy being pissed out of his head by the time i got to the bar a quick exit was made

By *usty is backWoman  over a year ago

newtownabby

Social coffee both stayed in own cars brought own coffee awesome social distance ha ha

Doh ... too much dutch courage methinks

"Social coffee both stayed in own cars brought own coffee awesome social distance ha ha "

I suppose stange.times, calls for strange socials, lol. Did it work well?

By *usty is backWoman  over a year ago

newtownabby

"Social coffee both stayed in own cars brought own coffee awesome social distance ha ha

I suppose stange.times, calls for strange socials, lol. Did it work well?"

Served a purpose lol

"Social coffee both stayed in own cars brought own coffee awesome social distance ha ha "

Think this is a great idea be an excuse to use my new picnic basket. Need a flask though

Had a hotel meet once after chatting for a good while. Everything was going well until she drank wine and went pure crazy...I left because it was way too much so I slept on a couch in the hotels reception room. Awful

Ohhh, sounds like a long night. Did the nigjt go well until tipping point, or was it an escalation?

"Ohhh, sounds like a long night. Did the nigjt go well until tipping point, or was it an escalation?"

Night was going great. We were even talking about meeting on the regular. Just too crazy for my liking, she switched from one personality to the next, got argumentative and next then was cuddling up to me until it happened again. To a stage where I actually felt a bit unsafe staying in the same room as her.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

A few of us (2 cpls and myself) went fishing if that counts as a social?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Take away coffee in the park, he was an accountant, he offered to do my figures, I never ran that fast....

"Take away coffee in the park, he was an accountant, he offered to do my figures, I never ran that fast...."

I work in accounts and that is dire lol typical accountant

» Add a new message to this topic