FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Would you play with a married person or is it a No No

Would you play with a married person or is it a No No

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just interested on others thoughts on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

It's a no for me

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

Not my thing if I can help it. But I don't judge people for it either. Everyone has their own reasons for being here.

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

yes some married woman have come on very strong over the year nsa fun wanted not saying it is right both adult

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Never knowingly no.

By *un WifeWoman  over a year ago

City

Yes . . Tbh I often meet people without discussing the ends or outs of their ‘non-fab’ relationships. I have myself in the past met without my hub’s knowledge. I’ll never pretend to know what works or doesn’t for different people

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Its nr1 rule of mine.

I dont play with attached individuals.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do you mean any married person or specifically a person who's partner doesn't know?

I see 'won't play with married/attached people' on a lot of profiles but surely there's an element of swinging that involves swapping partners?

never in a month of Sundays where kids are involved.

"Do you mean any married person or specifically a person who's partner doesn't know?

I see 'won't play with married/attached people' on a lot of profiles but surely there's an element of swinging that involves swapping partners? "

I was thinking the same im pretty confused about what's being asked? Is it a private thing or as in just fab couples?

East / North, Cork

I took this to mean married people cheating on their partners.

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I have no issue with it but it’s always best to be upfront about any situation they’re in

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"yes some married woman have come on very strong over the year nsa fun wanted not saying it is right both adult"

Going by your verifications, I can see you are doing a splendid job of fighting them off. Dirk

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

No no

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Dohh....of course. It’s a swinging site.

Married myself and been wita couple of married women on here but each to their own

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

I don't meet married / attached people, no judgement from me but its not for me..if i play with a couple I see that as different as both parties know about it..

By *ubeMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Each to there own, as long as everyone is up front, then everyone can make up there own mind.

"yes some married woman have come on very strong over the year nsa fun wanted not saying it is right both adult

Going by your verifications, I can see you are doing a splendid job of fighting them off. Dirk "

"I don't meet married / attached people, no judgement from me but its not for me..if i play with a couple I see that as different as both parties know about it.."

So what about solo play with married people where their partners are aware and supportive?

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Yes married couples are great fun, we are married couple, isn't that swinging tho

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

I play with myself from time to time does that count

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"I don't meet married / attached people, no judgement from me but its not for me..if i play with a couple I see that as different as both parties know about it..

So what about solo play with married people where their partners are aware and supportive? "

Strangely that's a no aswell, can't really explain it I can only go on what works for me

"I don't meet married / attached people, no judgement from me but its not for me..if i play with a couple I see that as different as both parties know about it..

So what about solo play with married people where their partners are aware and supportive?

Strangely that's a no aswell, can't really explain it I can only go on what works for me "

Just curious, like I said I see it a lot and while wishing to respect people's preferences, I'm never quite sure if attached means attached or means attached doing stuff behind the others back, so I generally don't message them.

"I took this to mean married people cheating on their partners. "

We thought the same.

We wouldnt be into it but each to their own just not our thing.

Wouldn't be for me tbh..l can fully understand why married ladies or gents go look for sex elsewhere, absolutely, but l just wouldn't be into being what they may consider a solution to their personal issue ...of course there are those that wouldn't give a toss once they were getting laid but to me the ride just wouldn't be worth the fall plus husband's with shotguns kinda scare me a small bit .

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Wouldn't be for me tbh..l can fully understand why married ladies or gents go look for sex elsewhere, absolutely, but l just wouldn't be into being what they may consider a solution to their personal issue ...of course there are those that wouldn't give a toss once they were getting laid but to me the ride just wouldn't be worth the fall plus husband's with shotguns kinda scare me a small bit . "

Oh it's worse when the unknowing wives find out , trust me!!

With everyone’s consent yes

By *rinibooWoman  over a year ago

clare

"Wouldn't be for me tbh..l can fully understand why married ladies or gents go look for sex elsewhere, absolutely, but l just wouldn't be into being what they may consider a solution to their personal issue ...of course there are those that wouldn't give a toss once they were getting laid but to me the ride just wouldn't be worth the fall plus husband's with shotguns kinda scare me a small bit . "

Totally agree

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

Not if they are cheating. There are safety concerns because:

1. They break up and he/she throws in the others face that they have been having it off to hurt them.

2. The suspicious partner finds fab / texts on the phone and it ends up in a confrontation.

Why risk it?

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

No not for us. Cheating is cheating, whatever way you dress it up. Yes I may sound judgy and no we don't have a perfect marriage but we work at it. So many messages from attached men with high sex drives, and I wonder if they put half as much effort into their partners as trying to woo other woman.

By *ocbrownMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

Only with there partners permission

Otherwise I don't knowingly meet attached ladies

"No not for us. Cheating is cheating, whatever way you dress it up. Yes I may sound judgy and no we don't have a perfect marriage but we work at it. So many messages from attached men with high sex drives, and I wonder if they put half as much effort into their partners as trying to woo other woman. "

Sorry but i disagree.. I'm married in an open relationship. We see people separately. No lies, no going behind someones back, no sneaking around or cheating like you call it. To us its an understanding, trust we have between us. We have a great marriage built on trust, mutual respect and great sex. We have been together since 1996 so please dont think you know us or feel the need to call us cheaters.. if thats the case all swingers are cheaters or whatever you like to call them. Very quick to judge. And yes we do put work into our marriage, thats why its lasted so long and yes i put a lot of effort into woohing my wife... i call it being a husband..

"Married myself and been wita couple of married women on here but each to their own"

Same here

By *ite -meWoman  over a year ago

my house

Deffo not for me. Cheating causes heartache......especially for kids.

"Not my thing if I can help it. But I don't judge people for it either. Everyone has their own reasons for being here. "
exactly this in my opinion

Have done (not on here) if l meet a lady on a night out and she's up for it I'm single so why wouldn't I

"No not for us. Cheating is cheating, whatever way you dress it up. Yes I may sound judgy and no we don't have a perfect marriage but we work at it. So many messages from attached men with high sex drives, and I wonder if they put half as much effort into their partners as trying to woo other woman.

Sorry but i disagree.. I'm married in an open relationship. We see people separately. No lies, no going behind someones back, no sneaking around or cheating like you call it. To us its an understanding, trust we have between us. We have a great marriage built on trust, mutual respect and great sex. We have been together since 1996 so please dont think you know us or feel the need to call us cheaters.. if thats the case all swingers are cheaters or whatever you like to call them. Very quick to judge. And yes we do put work into our marriage, thats why its lasted so long and yes i put a lot of effort into woohing my wife... i call it being a husband.. "

In the name of open mindedness well said sir

Absolute no no to me. And tbh, I don't really understand why people are so OK with it.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"No not for us. Cheating is cheating, whatever way you dress it up. Yes I may sound judgy and no we don't have a perfect marriage but we work at it. So many messages from attached men with high sex drives, and I wonder if they put half as much effort into their partners as trying to woo other woman.

Sorry but i disagree.. I'm married in an open relationship. We see people separately. No lies, no going behind someones back, no sneaking around or cheating like you call it. To us its an understanding, trust we have between us. We have a great marriage built on trust, mutual respect and great sex. We have been together since 1996 so please dont think you know us or feel the need to call us cheaters.. if thats the case all swingers are cheaters or whatever you like to call them. Very quick to judge. And yes we do put work into our marriage, thats why its lasted so long and yes i put a lot of effort into woohing my wife... i call it being a husband.. "

thats just brilliant bman thats what swinging is all about.

Sorry but i disagree.. I'm married in an open relationship. We see people separately. No lies, no going behind someones back, no sneaking around or cheating like you call it. To us its an understanding, trust we have between us. We have a great marriage built on trust, mutual respect and great sex. We have been together since 1996 so please dont think you know us or feel the need to call us cheaters.. if thats the case all swingers are cheaters or whatever you like to call them. Very quick to judge. And yes we do put work into our marriage, thats why its lasted so long and yes i put a lot of effort into woohing my wife... i call it being a husband.. thats just brilliant bman thats what swinging is all about.

"

Much appreciated

Very interesting takes & opinions, I suppose I should have clarified that I meant people on fab without the permission of their partner.......

"Very interesting takes & opinions, I suppose I should have clarified that I meant people on fab without the permission of their partner....... "

Then that's a no from us, no judgment, we base everything on trust and honesty

By *ink GinWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Its a no for me unless the partner knew about it.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

We use to have no issue with it but things change as you become more experienced on the scene.

What cheaters fail to realize is that being on here as a couple having sex openly with other people and being able to do this with the blessing of your partner is the ultimate level of trust a relationship can achieve. The majority of couples in regular life cant do this because of obvious reasons. So if you are on here cheating, doesn't matter what your reasons, you are the complete opposite to the majority people.

Hence the reason, the majority of cheaters on here are Pariahs.

its a no from me also

"We use to have no issue with it but things change as you become more experienced on the scene.

What cheaters fail to realize is that being on here as a couple having sex openly with other people and being able to do this with the blessing of your partner is the ultimate level of trust a relationship can achieve. The majority of couples in regular life cant do this because of obvious reasons. So if you are on here cheating, doesn't matter what your reasons, you are the complete opposite to the majority people.

Hence the reason, the majority of cheaters on here are Pariahs.

"

I dont see the relevance of it at all. This is a swinging site. Its best to park the judgementalism at the bedroom door

I have found that there are generally 3 types of people in relationships on here:

1. Genuine - in relationship with permission

2. Genuine - in a relationship but it's dead or over

3. Not Genuine - in a relationship & trying to have a fling without permission

Only experience will help to identify unless they are open & honest that they are just cheating without permission & in that case it's the choice of individuals to get involved or not.

Middle Earth

But you and your wife know what yee are doing. I'm referring to the people who are doing it behind their partners back and lying about it.

"I have found that there are generally 3 types of people in relationships on here:

Only experience will help to identify unless they are open & honest that they are just cheating without permission & in that case it's the choice of individuals to get involved or not.

"

You are certainly more experienced than some of us trying to even connect with like minded females

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

No, I wouldnt like it done on me!

Sorry but i disagree.. I'm married in an open relationship. We see people separately. No lies, no going behind someones back, no sneaking around or cheating like you call it. To us its an understanding, trust we have between us. We have a great marriage built on trust, mutual respect and great sex. We have been together since 1996 so please dont think you know us or feel the need to call us cheaters.. if thats the case all swingers are cheaters or whatever you like to call them. Very quick to judge. And yes we do put work into our marriage, thats why its lasted so long and yes i put a lot of effort into woohing my wife... i call it being a husband..

But you and your wife know what yee are doing. I'm referring to the people who are doing it behind their partners back and lying about it. "

The heading for this post is Would you play with a married person or is it a No No.. you then claim cheating is cheating.. not all married people cheat.. they play with permission and mutual trust.

Its called swinging.

been there, done that and can safely say never again. honesty is very important to the both of us and learned the hard way if a person can lie to a person the are married to they can and will lie to anyone. not judging at all, everyone is in a different situation but it's a hard no form us.

Middle Earth

But you and your wife know what yee are doing. I'm referring to the people who are doing it behind their partners back and lying about it.

The heading for this post is Would you play with a married person or is it a No No.. you then claim cheating is cheating.. not all married people cheat.. they play with permission and mutual trust.

Its called swinging."

Well they did say they meant if the partner didn't know which was what I was referring to!!! How would it be an issue playing with a married person otherwise as obviously their partner would know ....

Also It may be a swingers site but we've come across alot more married or attached men looking for a bit without their partners knowing as they have told us in messages so excuse me for jumping to conclusions but again how is it an issue if couple knows what each other is doing????

Prefer single guys but who am I to judge others. If you get on well and its just sex why not. I've been in situations in relationships that made me understand why people cheat.

By *owdyboy 890Man  over a year ago

Tralee

I often play with married people...Sports that is

By *oiracp38Couple  over a year ago

moira ish

Def no for us

East / North, Cork

"I have found that there are generally 3 types of people in relationships on here:

"

I'm not sure the word "genuine" means what you think it does.

Plus if you're in a relationship that's dead then end the relationship. Then you're not cheating. Simples.

» Add a new message to this topic