FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The Golden Girls

The Golden Girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hett and scarlett OP   Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Like all red blooded males, I get hard when an episode of The Golden Girls is on the telly.

Like you, my mind wanders as I begin to pleasure myself while imagining that I’m back in the late 80s and in Miami and about the knock on the door of the sexiest geriatrics since Cocoon.

But then the problem arises, who am I there to visit, who is my fantasy Golden Gal!

Not Blanche. While fun and naughty with a reputation for her sexy ways, it’s too much of a cliched selection.

Not Dorothy. The voice alone would make my doodle droop and give me flashbacks to her appearance in Malcom in the Middle.

Not Sophia. Tempting sure, as she looks a little like that female gremlin frim G2 (don’t pretend you don’t remember) and seems to have a dominant side. However, unless she is package deal with Dorothy, then the clear winner for me...

Rose, sweet Rose. Innocent, but you can also tell she’d be playful. Plus, she was a farm girl and the milking experience would come in handy ( pun intended and provided she moisturises those dry liver spotted hands first).

So, lads and ladies (it is 2020 after all), who is your choice?

Don’t be greedy and say all fours, because when I play that fantasy in my head my willy barely hits fresh air before the girls look like they’ve been attacked by the Stuff Puff Marshmallow man!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Like all red blooded males, I get hard when an episode of The Golden Girls is on the telly.

Like you, my mind wanders as I begin to pleasure myself while imagining that I’m back in the late 80s and in Miami and about the knock on the door of the sexiest geriatrics since Cocoon.

But then the problem arises, who am I there to visit, who is my fantasy Golden Gal!

Not Blanche. While fun and naughty with a reputation for her sexy ways, it’s too much of a cliched selection.

Not Dorothy. The voice alone would make my doodle droop and give me flashbacks to her appearance in Malcom in the Middle.

Not Sophia. Tempting sure, as she looks a little like that female gremlin frim G2 (don’t pretend you don’t remember) and seems to have a dominant side. However, unless she is package deal with Dorothy, then the clear winner for me...

Rose, sweet Rose. Innocent, but you can also tell she’d be playful. Plus, she was a farm girl and the milking experience would come in handy ( pun intended and provided she moisturises those dry liver spotted hands first).

Don’t be greedy and say all fours, because when I play that fantasy in my head my willy barely hits fresh air before the girls look like they’ve been attacked by the Stuff Puff Marshmallow man!"

ok im waaaay behind here. who are the golden girls

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Stuff Puff Marshmallow man!"

Stay Puft Marshmellow Man ffs....you should have kept your hands off your proton pack watching golden girls!!!

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Loved the golden girls

Dublin

"Like all red blooded males, I get hard when an episode of The Golden Girls is on the telly.

Don’t be greedy and say all fours, because when I play that fantasy in my head my willy barely hits fresh air before the girls look like they’ve been attacked by the Stuff Puff Marshmallow man!

ok im waaaay behind here. who are the golden girls"

You have to google it, then thank me

Dublin

"Stuff Puff Marshmallow man!

Stay Puft Marshmellow Man ffs....you should have kept your hands off your proton pack watching golden girls!!!"

Your heading into crossing the streams territory there. That sounds like a Blanche party

Dublin

"Loved the golden girls "

Yeah, but which one did you REALLY love?

"Loved the golden girls "

Theme song was probably in top 5(def top 10) tv theme tunes of all time.

Thank you for being a friend....da dada

Waterford

You have to google it, then thank me "

what in the name of jaysus. yeah im just gonna stick with my dreams of travis fimmel, tom hardy and henry cavill thanks lol

Stay Puft Marshmellow Man ffs....you should have kept your hands off your proton pack watching golden girls!!!

Your heading into crossing the streams territory there. That sounds like a Blanche party "

Here you're obviously an 80s expert in the golden girls but don't even think you're able to challenge me on ghostbusters when you just called it the "Stuff Puff Marshmallow man"!! That sounds like a bad name for a dominoes pizza nevermind an epic fail on ghostbusters characters!

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Loved the golden girls

Yeah, but which one did you REALLY love? "

I've actually started to think which lady on here could play each character

Dublin

Your heading into crossing the streams territory there. That sounds like a Blanche party

Here you're obviously an 80s expert in the golden girls but don't even think you're able to challenge me on ghostbusters when you just called it the "Stuff Puff Marshmallow man"!! That sounds like a bad name for a dominoes pizza nevermind an epic fail on ghostbusters characters! "

Very true, I should hang my head in shame and smash my phone for the mortal embarrassment that predictive text has cause me.

At least you have something new in the world of GB to look forward to in 2021!

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

"Loved the golden girls

I've actually started to think which lady on here could play each character "

Careful there BM, your walking a slippery slope

Not only did my grandmother look like Rose her name was Rose

Dublin

what in the name of jaysus. yeah im just gonna stick with my dreams of travis fimmel, tom hardy and henry cavill thanks lol"

So repressed. Don't kink shame and lay your conflicted feelings of GG love one me.

Dublin

"Not only did my grandmother look like Rose her name was Rose

"

You gotta hook a dude up? I'll PM my digits.

Fuck, you used past tense! Sorry bro

somewhere

"Loved the golden girls

Careful there BM, your walking a slippery slope "

I'm definitely not naming names Ger...staying inside my head only

Dublin

"Loved the golden girls

Careful there BM, your walking a slippery slope "

To be fair, in a house with that many old ladies, there wouldn't be too many slippery slopes. I'd say they moved to Florida for the humidity... if you catch my drift. And more power to them.

Golden Girls...not a program I watched much... these days they would be in the category of GILF & i do like a GILF ... So being greedy...i would have them all, the ultimate FFFFM

[Removed by poster at 29/07/20 20:37:18]

Here you're obviously an 80s expert in the golden girls but don't even think you're able to challenge me on ghostbusters when you just called it the "Stuff Puff Marshmallow man"!! That sounds like a bad name for a dominoes pizza nevermind an epic fail on ghostbusters characters!

Very true, I should hang my head in shame and smash my phone for the mortal embarrassment that predictive text has cause me.

At least you have something new in the world of GB to look forward to in 2021!"

Your phone's predictive text thinks stay will be stuff?

Very weird....unless you are constantly texting about stuffing things....because you're a taxidermist and you get excited watching golden girls because you see them as 4 meal tickets you can soon cash in on?

Waterford

what in the name of jaysus. yeah im just gonna stick with my dreams of travis fimmel, tom hardy and henry cavill thanks lol

So repressed. Don't kink shame and lay your conflicted feelings of GG love one me. "

ha ha ha ill leave you with your fantasies of the GG and ill stick with mine

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Loved the golden girls

I've actually started to think which lady on here could play each character "

Can I apply for Sophia?

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

Don’t be greedy and say all fours, because when I play that fantasy in my head my willy barely hits fresh air before the girls look like they’ve been attacked by the Stuff Puff Marshmallow man!"

Seriously????? OK I guess whatever floats ur boat

Dublin

At least you have something new in the world of GB to look forward to in 2021!

Your phone's predictive text thinks stay will be stuff?

Very weird....unless you are constantly texting about stuffing things....because you're a taxidermist and you get excited watching golden girls because you see them as 4 meal tickets you can soon cash in on?"

A mans google history is like a glimpse into the darkest recesses of his soul

somewhere

"Loved the golden girls

Can I apply for Sophia? "

The best character and always found it funny that in real life she was younger than the actress that played her daughter

Dublin

So repressed. Don't kink shame and lay your conflicted feelings of GG love one me.

ha ha ha ill leave you with your fantasies of the GG and ill stick with mine "

I’m a bit pissed that I wasn’t on your list. I thought we were pals.

Waterford

I’m a bit pissed that I wasn’t on your list. I thought we were pals. "

Cant be telling you all my secrets my dear rhett. Wouldnt want you getting a (ahem) big head

Dublin

Seriously????? OK I guess whatever floats ur boat "

Just for giggles

Dublin

"Loved the golden girls

Can I apply for Sophia? "

2020 reboot in the works! Netflix would but it

Dublin

Cant be telling you all my secrets my dear rhett. Wouldnt want you getting a (ahem) big head "

Looks like I’ll be buying a superman costume and you’ll be getting a perm and a blue rinse.

Middle Earth

I actually loved Golden girls but they were like soooooooo old lol and I'm still only 21

Dublin

"I actually loved Golden girls but they were like soooooooo old lol and I'm still only 21 "

Jesus, the show premiered before you were born. Your just making me feel old now. Thanks

Middle Earth

"I actually loved Golden girls but they were like soooooooo old lol and I'm still only 21

Jesus, the show premiered before you were born. Your just making me feel old now. Thanks "

That's 21 "fab" years

Waterford

Cant be telling you all my secrets my dear rhett. Wouldnt want you getting a (ahem) big head

Looks like I’ll be buying a superman costume and you’ll be getting a perm and a blue rinse. "

Well my hair is a shade of silver now will that do?

Dublin

"I actually loved Golden girls but they were like soooooooo old lol and I'm still only 21

Jesus, the show premiered before you were born. Your just making me feel old now. Thanks

That's 21 "fab" years "

Those fab ages are the best, aren’t they. Sucks they can’t be redeemed in real life

Dublin

Looks like I’ll be buying a superman costume and you’ll be getting a perm and a blue rinse.

Well my hair is a shade of silver now will that do?"

I’ll make an exception, just for you

Middle Earth

That's 21 "fab" years

Those fab ages are the best, aren’t they. Sucks they can’t be redeemed in real life "

Just wish we'd know known before we signed up, naively did the whole honest thing

Waterford

Youre too good x

Dublin

That's 21 "fab" years

Those fab ages are the best, aren’t they. Sucks they can’t be redeemed in real life

Just wish we'd know known before we signed up, naively did the whole honest thing "

Some people use fab like a delorian

Dublin

"Youre too good x"

Only sometimes and don’t ruin my rep please

Middle Earth

That's 21 "fab" years

Just wish we'd know known before we signed up, naively did the whole honest thing

Some people use fab like a delorian "

Had to Google Delorian.... I really am only 21 trapped in 40 Yr old body

Anyone ever see the episode, or at least the footage, of Tarantino in GG doing an Elvis dance?

Weird....very very weird even by Tarantino's standards of weird.

Dublin

That's 21 "fab" years

Had to Google Delorian.... I really am only 21 trapped in 40 Yr old body "

These is a while ‘film’ genre dedicated to a variation of that predicament

Seriously, you didn’t get the BTTF reference? Your the perfect age!

Waterford

"Youre too good x

Only sometimes and don’t ruin my rep please "

Fair enough. Pms it is so

Dublin

"Anyone ever see the episode, or at least the footage, of Tarantino in GG doing an Elvis dance?

Weird....very very weird even by Tarantino's standards of weird."

I actually hated the show. Was too young to get the references and bored me, but I’m going to have to YouTube that. Random AF

ok im waaaay behind here. who are the golden girls"

They were a few ladies on fab some time ago.

Middle Earth

That's 21 "fab" years

Seriously, you didn’t get the BTTF reference? Your the perfect age!"

I was going to say a blonde moment but wouldn't want to offend the other blondes....so I'm blaming a senior moment

Dublin

"Youre too good x

Only sometimes and don’t ruin my rep please

Fair enough. Pms it is so "

Sounds like a solid plan

Dublin

That's 21 "fab" years

Seriously, you didn’t get the BTTF reference? Your the perfect age!

I was going to say a blonde moment but wouldn't want to offend the other blondes....so I'm blaming a senior moment "

Yeah, it’s tough to trying to walk the PC tightrope now!

Senior moment

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Mrs prefers compo from last of the summer wine

Dublin

Mrs prefers compo from last of the summer wine "

RIP and taken too soon

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"Loved the golden girls

Yeah, but which one did you REALLY love? "

I wanted to be Ms Blanche Devereux

somewhere

"Loved the golden girls

Yeah, but which one did you REALLY love? I wanted to be Ms Blanche Devereux "

You have to say the full name for the best effect alright

By *nowy007Woman  over a year ago

Near Enough

Hahaaaa this post just made my night.

Thank you for bein' a frieeeeend.

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Used to love them.

Not sure if any ever tickled my fancy but loved the sharp, sarcastic wit.

Speaking of such, bring back Alf!

Dublin

"Loved the golden girls

Yeah, but which one did you REALLY love? I wanted to be Ms Blanche Devereux "

So, you have to start working on your Southern accent and drinking mint juleps

Dublin

"Hahaaaa this post just made my night.

Thank you for bein' a frieeeeend."

Hey stranger, glad you liked it.

Traveled down the road and back again!

By *uriousVoyeurMan  over a year ago

Northside

"your heart is true,you're a pal and a confidante........" Great show!!! The one where they went to a naturist resort was hilarious... especially at dinner!!!

"Anyone ever see the episode, or at least the footage, of Tarantino in GG doing an Elvis dance?

Weird....very very weird even by Tarantino's standards of weird.

I actually hated the show. Was too young to get the references and bored me, but I’m going to have to YouTube that. Random AF"

I heard about it during a QT interview and he was asked about it. Basically said it was before he got a break and he needed money. Sounded like anything within the tv/movie business would interest him if it paid.....and when I say anything he was always closely linked to weinstein's company

» Add a new message to this topic