FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > I am having a Rant so listen

I am having a Rant so listen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sLittleRedRidingHood OP   Woman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Just because we are on a swinger site,doesnt give ANYONE the right,to creep on people on other platforms.

Send them a creepy message,and then what do you expect,yeah sure come on over,door is wide open??

What actual sensible person with few grey cells,thinks its okay to actually creep on a person ??

I could use a whole lot of colourful language now.

This has become a very toxic environment.

All the joy has been sucked out.

It is my business what I do,or what platforms I use.Or what content I use.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Totally with you on that one.

Few weeks ago a guy I've blocked on here started following me on Facebook. How much more creepy can one get fs

Creepy as hell. Do they really think by making contact on another platform it is going to get you to agree to meet them.

It actually only heightens the distrust and caution a lot of women and men already have here.

Experienced it on a dating platform and it's not nice at all. Definitely takes the enjoyment and fun out of been here.

Hope u ok op x

Magical Forrest

Its not okay to message someone to their private whatever.

If I wanted to be contacted that way it would be mutual.

Just because I am on this site,doesnt mean its an open invitation.

By *he MickMan  over a year ago

southside

Sounds bang out of order , privacy is precious and everyone should respect that

By *r MercMan  over a year ago

dublin

Totally agree with you girls some lads just think they are God’s gift and expect to be entertained because it’s a fun site

These lads need to get a life and learn some manners

Magical Forrest

Apparently not part of the vocabulary

By *eracityMan  over a year ago

the big smoke

"Totally with you on that one.

Few weeks ago a guy I've blocked on here started following me on Facebook. How much more creepy can one get fs "

Like the ghostbuster. Never cross the streams.

The crazyies are going a little crazier in the pandemic. That doesn't exuse the behavior but it might explain it

Not going to get all white nighty about it just my 2 cents. Good night

An awful thing to happen to anyone.

Total Invasion of privacy

What happens in Vegas, stays on this site....or something like that.

What is wrong in peoples heads? Seen a topic on here about week ago that went from someone offering to share a persons information(that isn't on this site) to a group of other head the balls stating it was ok for a specific genders to share info and not the other(s)

Nobody should be sharing anything(END OF STORY).

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

"Just because we are on a swinger site,doesnt give ANYONE the right,to creep on people on other platforms.

Send them a creepy message,and then what do you expect,yeah sure come on over,door is wide open??

What actual sensible person with few grey cells,thinks its okay to actually creep on a person ??

"

How did this person get information about this other platform??

"Just because we are on a swinger site,doesnt give ANYONE the right,to creep on people on other platforms.

How did this person get information about this other platform??"

I'd imagine the op would like to know that too.

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

I would like toknow how people can get your kik without you giving it to them had some random message me this morning in it never spoke to him in my life then has the cheeky to say dont worry im not some stalker tried to get me to join some kik group

"

Are you not so super impressed with their detective skills at finding you elsewhere, that you wanna jump straight into bed with them??

"I would like toknow how people can get your kik without you giving it to them had some random message me this morning in it never spoke to him in my life then has the cheeky to say dont worry im not some stalker tried to get me to join some kik group "

If you have ever been in a Kik group you show to anyone who has been in that group even if only for a few minutes.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I would like toknow how people can get your kik without you giving it to them had some random message me this morning in it never spoke to him in my life then has the cheeky to say dont worry im not some stalker tried to get me to join some kik group "

If they have been in any group you have been in they can still find you after you leave or they leave it. I was wondering how I was getting random messages and then realised that as well.

Totally agree. I had guys saying they would rock up at my work place. Like what if we done it. We would be called all sorts

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

That's a really crap thing to happen Red. I don't get why anyone does stuff like that. And they usually hide behind a fake profile to do it as well.

"What happens in Vegas, stays on this site....or something like that.

What is wrong in peoples heads? Seen a topic on here about week ago that went from someone offering to share a persons information(that isn't on this site) to a group of other head the balls stating it was ok for a specific genders to share info and not the other(s)

Nobody should be sharing anything(END OF STORY)."

Oh remember that well.that gent also verified people to get verified back

By *ireannCplCouple  over a year ago

Suburbs

Can't understand how someone would have the mind set to try and contact people through other platforms when they don't get any joy here contacting them.

Sorry to hear this is still happening Red

Hope your okay?

EireCpl

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yes you might wonder what someone thinks he/she achieves with such actions and yes it's rather creepy.

Then again you have to question yourself where you went wrong when someone makes the link from your fab persona/profile to another platform you're on.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

The problem is giving out your real phone number can open you to being found online within minutes.

Do many people use a phone number specifically for fab only

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Separate email, Kik and Fab account from personal.

Never use same pics on these three as personal and it should be ok. Should be

Magical Forrest

"Yes you might wonder what someone thinks he/she achieves with such actions and yes it's rather creepy.

Then again you have to question yourself where you went wrong when someone makes the link from your fab persona/profile to another platform you're on. "

As per usual you blame the person who is innocent.

Yes because I am wide open to contact anywhere else. I am broadcasting it.

That’s bang out of order.

Was once stalked for weeks by someone here on all my social media account outside fab (Twitter, Facebook and IG) just because I gave out my real number.

Once one of these creeps hold of your real number, they can find any social media account linked to it and feel it’s ok messaging you because you want nothing to do with them on fab.

These days, I’ve learn how to separate fab from my personal life.

By *aradisecircusMan  over a year ago

Derry

Sorry OP to learn of the reason behind your very justified rant.

The behaviour from a lot of so called "gents" hiding behind faceless profiles on Fab and Kik is just horrendous.

The fact they've gone to the lengths of finding out who you are and contacting you personally is deeply unsettling and bang out of order. The world really is too small at times.

I hope you're OK OP x

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Yes you might wonder what someone thinks he/she achieves with such actions and yes it's rather creepy.

Then again you have to question yourself where you went wrong when someone makes the link from your fab persona/profile to another platform you're on.

"

I'm not blaming you but it's always healthy to be a bit self critical when situations like this arise in order to minimise the risk of it reoccurring again.

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

alot of retards on this site

This thread reminds me of the farmer that was having trouble with his lambs bring killed. He blamed the fox,mink,badger,anything he could think of he blamed.But the farmer had a dog that he trusted with his life and always left the dog out at night.One night the farmer decide to watch his sheep and as he watched his dog attached his sheep killing a lamb. Now you can't really blame the dog because it's in there nature but you can blame the farmer for leaving his dog free to roam at night.

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

Aaah sorry to hear your story OP. Chin up hey!

Assholes like that ruin healthy communication and banter for us all.

Unfortunately there's no "creep" filter, which leaves all of us nice guys in that zone until we prove different! Sad really

And some wonder why I won't send a face pic with my 1st message...there are fake "ladies" profiles too

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Regardless of who what where, NO ONE has the right to contact someone via social media. Fab is for a very specific purpose and not the same as someone's private/family life away from here.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

How does a person follow you on other platforms? Have you given them your proper name,full location etc?

I'll be the one to say it ... This website, this community of users or what ever you want to call it is all bollocks.

I am a firm believer in life that the average person is an asshole. Of course not to family or close friends but to anyone outside. That's just life.

See here tho? It's the internet... It's a dark little secret being on a hook up site (let's be honest that's what this site is) so you see so many people use this place as a platform to be an asshole.

Look what happened above.

"Regardless of who what where, NO ONE has the right to contact someone via social media. Fab is for a very specific purpose and not the same as someone's private/family life away from here. "

Such is the hazards when you are on a platform where you really do not know who is watching whom. Some keyboard warriors have their own interests which may not be nice for others. Girls mind yourselves which I am sure you all are well able to do. Take care

I'll say this...

Fuck anyone who says "send pic

first" - we all have lives outside this app. Sending a face pic willy nilly can be an invitation for someone to contact you on other platforms. Or worse ... Your friends list say on Facebook

[Removed by poster at 30/07/20 10:22:46]

"How does a person follow you on other platforms? Have you given them your proper name,full location etc?"

Many people give away enough information about general location, job type, you'd be surprised how easy it is to find someone, that's what internet search engines are for. I (Casey) have no internet existence outside of fab, no Facebook, Linked*n or any other platforms which are a stalker's wet dream.

"I'll say this...

Fuck anyone who says "send pic

first" - we all have lives outside this app. Sending a face pic willy nilly can be an invitation for someone to contact you on other platforms. Or worse ... Your friends list say on Facebook "

Or show it around to all their Fab "friends"

Not good Miss Hood

So easy to cyber stalk people.

I knew a girl who was on fab. Just so happened we were talking about fucking and she came out with it. I was like 'im on there too!'

If you googled her username you would have seen everything about her as she used it on other websites. I mean everything. Full name. Where she was from. Then Facebook from the name. I told her change that.

Rules for fab:

Use a random username

Use a burn email (if the site gets hacked all emails can be posted online like Madison rayne)

Never, ever send a pic that you uploaded to anyone else. A Google reverse search could reveal everything.

In fact the whole culture of women saying "send face pics in first mail" has to be addressed. It's too much of a norm on here.

By *erverts AnonymousMan  over a year ago

Darkest desires

The problem is people seek out and try and hunt for information..

It's as simple as you sending a screenshot with your Insta tag or a snap from a mate with names on it, thinking its innocent until this shit happens..

What people benefit from that is beyond my comprehension!

It's not a nice feeling when a STALKER does such a thing!!

Hopefully they take the hint a F...off

By *r tayt2Man  over a year ago

Trim

Yep some people have strange ideas

Know someone suffering bad after being trawled and even put up all there fab details and sent to their Facebook friends

Just report it on both platforms then you won't have to rant...

"

So creepy and dangerous

"In fact the whole culture of women saying "send face pics in first mail" has to be addressed. It's too much of a norm on here. "

I'm curious what solution you propose instead?

Otherwise I agree with your points

Trim

It is a bit creepy

Oh also got a message from a couple Profile yesterday with just a phone number

And this morning a differet profile just sent a kik nothing else

So be careful folks

"So easy to cyber stalk people.

I knew a girl who was on fab. Just so happened we were talking about fucking and she came out with it. I was like 'im on there too!'

If you googled her username you would have seen everything about her as she used it on other websites. I mean everything. Full name. Where she was from. Then Facebook from the name. I told her change that.

Rules for fab:

Use a random username

Use a burn email (if the site gets hacked all emails can be posted online like Madison rayne)

Never, ever send a pic that you uploaded to anyone else. A Google reverse search could reveal everything.

In fact the whole culture of women saying "send face pics in first mail" has to be addressed. It's too much of a norm on here. "

Wow.

Fab is what you make of it.

You choose to make it out to be some hook up den filled with sub human degenerates who are only gagging for a random cock to fill their hole or a random hole to put their cock in.

It's your choice to live in that reality.

Some people have made great friends here, have built relationships, have fulfilled their fantasies and come out of their shells. Yes, there will always be bad eggs, stalkers and all sorts. They come from all different places in life, not just from fab.

Yes, anonymity on the internet gives some people the courage to be dicks when they can, but in reality there's only far and few real meanies and fab being a community (if you choose not to belong in it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist) - it's easy to out the worst kind.

Rules for fab:

Use a random username

In fact the whole culture of women saying "send face pics in first mail" has to be addressed. It's too much of a norm on here. "

Oh and I'll tell you something you may not have known before: you or anyone else doesn't have to message anyone or send them any photos if you don't want to.

What people choose to do with their profiles is their business.

Magical Forrest

I'm not blaming you but it's always healthy to be a bit self critical when situations like this arise in order to minimise the risk of it reoccurring again. "

Yeah very healthy to be self critical when one is very careful on this site anyways.

Trim

I know have met amazing people and made great friends.

But people have there own reasons for being here should not be judged or trawld off a site by Faceless ass holes

Magical Forrest

"How does a person follow you on other platforms? Have you given them your proper name,full location etc?"

Of course i gave them all my details

Rules for fab:

Use a random username

In fact the whole culture of women saying "send face pics in first mail" has to be addressed. It's too much of a norm on here.

Wow.

You choose to make it out to be some hook up den filled with sub human degenerates who are only gagging for a random cock to fill their hole or a random hole to put their cock in.

Some people have made great friends here, have built relationships, have fulfilled their fantasies and come out of their shells. Yes, there will always be bad eggs, stalkers and all sorts. They come from all different places in life, not just from fab.

Yes, anonymity on the internet gives some people the courage to be dicks when they can, but in reality there's only far and few real meanies and fab being a community (if you choose not to belong in it, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist) - it's easy to out the worst kind.

"

And there's another white knight. Jumping in to defend fabs honour whenever someone says something "bad" against the website.

Do me a favor? Spare me your bullshit. Thanks.

Rules for fab:

Use a random username

Wow.

And there's another white knight. Jumping in to defend fabs honour whenever someone says something "bad" against the website.

"

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Fab is a platform. What people choose to make of it it's up to them.

You made your choice. Live with it.

Out of order completely, hope you’re ok red

"

Oh remember that well.that gent also verified people to get verified back "

He was? Ack dam it.....if I'd have realised that I would have messaged him. Might be my best chance at getting verified Im too honest

Magical Forrest

This is no bs.Or laughing matter.

I take alot of care what platforms I use,and what info is out there.

Anyone crossing the line and contacting outside this site is a creep pure and simple.

People have private lives and families.Respect that.

Respect and manners are a thing of the past it seems.

Being a creep and ass seems to be in nowadays.

By *ynchsimonMan  over a year ago

North county Dublin Meath

Totally agree!!!

Trim

Agree with you there

I hate to say it but you cannot expect privacy in this day and age on social media.....on any platform.

And it is out of order and should not happen....but it will. For this reason, social media platforms provide security tools to help protect your privacy. If your profile is wide open....you will get unwanted emails.

"

not surpised at all at this. have had it happen to us as well

Rules for fab:

Use a random username

Wow.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Fab is a platform. What people choose to make of it it's up to them.

You made your choice. Live with it. "

Talking about guns now?

The bullshit is strong in this one. Lol.

Magical Forrest

This isn't what this thread is about ...

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Using any platform to creep on others is dispicable regardless of whether you are on fab or not but attempting to use the knowledge that you are to scare you or make suggestive threats is beyond fucked up.

I've been the victim of trolling from someone following me on social media and if she didn't get a response on one she would follow that up on another platform.

Not quite on the same level as what you have experienced Red but annoying and frustrating all the same and that wasn't Fab related at all.

You can take all the precautions going and use all your filters but some see that as a challenge and if they are twisted enough to start trolling or stalking they will find a way around those obstacles.

Too much is being blamed on lockdown frustration. Sometimes it has fuck all to do with that and more to do with people being pricks to start with.

Sounds to me like someone crying wolf to get attention.

Magical Forrest

"Sounds to me like someone crying wolf to get attention."

Oh yeah I like people sending me unsolicited messages on other platforms,in a creepy kinda way....

Yeah absolutely....

Hence I have hidden my profile... and I warn other ladies of creeps...

It's your business and yours only. You should be the sole person who decides who and who not you communicate with.

It definitely can be toxic, and there's little privacy. I left after someone used my pictures, after I contacted the mods of the site they done nothing and he continued to use them until I sussed him out. More needs to be done.

Hope you're okay! It's nobody's business and should remain so.