FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Neighbors dog

Neighbors dog

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

RANT !! My neighbors dog comes in and does his dirty on my lawn and it’s pissing me off I’ve rang the owner and it stopped for a few days but now he’s back at it again. He goes everywhere and even pisses on my door. I’m starting to think radolin !!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Sounds a bit like some people's fab experience

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"RANT !! My neighbors dog comes in and does his dirty on my lawn and it’s pissing me off I’ve rang the owner and it stopped for a few days but now he’s back at it again. He goes everywhere and even pisses on my door. I’m starting to think radolin !!!!! "

Lap it up or scoop it up and leave it on his front doorstep with a message saying ‘I believe this is yours, from your dog’. Thanks but I don’t need or want it!!!!

Spray him with the hose, if you have one? Regardless if he's just on your lawn or about to come over, the dog should learn to avoid your property......unless it likes being sprayed by hoses, ha

Possibly an old wives tale but does bottles of water on the lawn work?

"RANT !! My neighbors dog comes in and does his dirty on my lawn and it’s pissing me off I’ve rang the owner and it stopped for a few days but now he’s back at it again. He goes everywhere and even pisses on my door. I’m starting to think radolin !!!!!

Lap it up or scoop it up and leave it on his front doorstep with a message saying ‘I believe this is yours, from your dog’. Thanks but I don’t need or want it!!!! "

Nevermind my one, this is classic, haha

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

There is a gel called scent off, it's meant to keep cats and dogs away, some pound stores sell it, good luck

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

Go over yourself and shit on their lawn then piss up against their door, see how they like that

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

had that problem before so lay in wait with a shovel and gave the scrote a belt of it ..never came in again

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"had that problem before so lay in wait with a shovel and gave the scrote a belt of it ..never came in again "

If I saw you hit any dog with a shovel let alone my dog they would never find your corpse. There are better ways to deal with dogs shitting in your garden than hitting them with a shovel.

By *irishladMan  over a year ago

Malahide

Dog shouldn’t be out without a leash or unaccompanied, ring your council or as previously stated bring the shite back to the neighbor’s door

Had that problem with a neighbours cat doing the same. Got this cat and dog repellant in aldi and spread it around the garden. Never came back in. I would assume you could buy it in the likes of dealz and those places

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Spray him with the hose, if you have one? Regardless if he's just on your lawn or about to come over, the dog should learn to avoid your property......unless it likes being sprayed by hoses, ha

Possibly an old wives tale but does bottles of water on the lawn work? "

I know my mother has the plastic bottles of water in her garden but she says its to stop cats

By *erlincorkMan  over a year ago

Cork/London

"RANT !! My neighbors dog comes in and does his dirty on my lawn and it’s pissing me off I’ve rang the owner and it stopped for a few days but now he’s back at it again. He goes everywhere and even pisses on my door. I’m starting to think radolin !!!!! "

Pepper. If there are common spots.... sprinkle a lot of pepper on them for a few days.... when he comes sniffing.... he’ll soon stop

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

My former neighbour's dog unloaded on my lawn. I chased her out of my garden 2 to 3 times with the battle yell of 10 ferocious Celtic warriors. It worked.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"had that problem before so lay in wait with a shovel and gave the scrote a belt of it ..never came in again

If I saw you hit any dog with a shovel let alone my dog they would never find your corpse. There are better ways to deal with dogs shitting in your garden than hitting them with a shovel."

Belfast

"had that problem before so lay in wait with a shovel and gave the scrote a belt of it ..never came in again "

Did you learn nothing from John Wick?

By *sexyoneWoman  over a year ago

Northside

Ha ha just clean up and stop the moaning or go and do the same to them door is just a dog i think he trying to tell u how much he likes you

The owner lets him out around 4 in the morning so catch him. Doing it. Don’t get me wrong I like dogs and have 2 but this lad leaves elephant shites. And I shouldn’t have to pick them up.

I have young kids and I’m thinking of them.

I can’t get near him

"had that problem before so lay in wait with a shovel and gave the scrote a belt of it ..never came in again

If I saw you hit any dog with a shovel let alone my dog they would never find your corpse. There are better ways to deal with dogs shitting in your garden than hitting them with a shovel."

OP the problem is the owner not the dog

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

Could you install a toilet for the dog???

Oh and don't forget a sign to remind the dog to flush it after use

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Have you thought of buying an electrified fence or better still a BB gun

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

Just walk into your neighbours house with a paper and take a massive dump in his toilet with the door open. And if asked what you are at just say sure I thought this was OK. Joking aside its the owners fault not the dogs. Would get onto him about putting up a fence.

OP , owner can be held legally responsible and punished accordingly by laws .

Eg if dog is under dangerous dog act .

2 Under law it’s trespassing

3 Owner must have effective control and be responsible for dog

Under the Control of Dogs Act 1986

Dog wardens / can seize dogs impose on the spot fines and take court action against owners

Hope this helps and problem resolved . .

Scoop it up and stick it in his letterbox. It'll be a one time affair and I'll bet they will watch when the dog does his business from then on lol

Bit of a shitty problem though

"Spray him with the hose, if you have one? Regardless if he's just on your lawn or about to come over, the dog should learn to avoid your property......unless it likes being sprayed by hoses, ha

That's I believe more for cats.. But U can try pepper

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Have you thought of buying an electrified fence or better still a BB gun "

Really a bb gun

Just say it to your neighbours if they pay no heed then drop the shite back at their house. It's completely irresponsible of them to be allowing their dog to go into your property and especially when they don't clean up after it.But it's not the dogs fault I certainly would not condone hurting it even tho it is frustrating for you.

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"Have you thought of buying an electrified fence or better still a BB gun

Really a bb gun

Just say it to your neighbours if they pay no heed then drop the shite back at their house. It's completely irresponsible of them to be allowing their dog to go into your property and especially when they don't clean up after it.But it's not the dogs fault I certainly would not condone hurting it even tho it is frustrating for you. "

Ok how about a water gun then

Belfast

I fully understand where the op is coming from as I have a similar issue with a neighbours dog but as a responsible dog owner I'm more than happy to volunteer to test the shovel and BB gun approach on the idiots who suggested it just to see how they like it.

There's funny and there's stupidity and never the twain shall meet.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

no bother meet me see what happens to you

I would call him and again and ask him to come and clean it up, and if he is not inclined to do so, put him on notice that the dog warden is your next call...if you are absolutely sure its his dog. You may need to turn in to a pest to get rid of this pest.

By *thDubSubTV/TS  over a year ago

Southside

[Removed by poster at 30/07/20 20:11:49]

By *thDubSubTV/TS  over a year ago

Southside

"My former neighbour's dog unloaded on my lawn. I chased her out of my garden 2 to 3 times with the battle yell of 10 ferocious Celtic warriors. It worked.

"

So thats where you got your username

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Can't you report him for letting his dog stray and foul??

By *hiteKniteMan  over a year ago

Nearby

[Removed by poster at 30/07/20 21:17:51]

» Add a new message to this topic