FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Physio.

Physio.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erlincork OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork/London

So... Quick question.

I’m a manual therapist in Cork and a Fabber has boomed an appointment after chatting here.

I’m not sure whether she expects “more” thank just manual therapy work or not....

Any opinions??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best to ask in advance then no confusion

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"So... Quick question.

I’m a manual therapist in Cork and a Fabber has boomed an appointment after chatting here.

I’m not sure whether she expects “more” thank just manual therapy work or not....

Any opinions??

"

You could just ask her or will she read this

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Personally I wouldn’t be mixing business and pleasure. Happy to offer advice if asked but that’s as far as it goes.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"So... Quick question.

Any opinions??

"

Why don't you ask her and find out.

And if she is booking you to do what you are trained to do and at your work place you would need to think about the consequences of crossing the line between professional and fun especially if you haven't talked beforehand about it. It could land you in serious trouble as I'm sure you are aware.

Personally I would not cross lines between my work and my fab life unless you are comfortable with anyone you work with knowing you are on here.

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

I wouldn't mix business and pleasure OP. Can only lead to bad things. To be fair to her its best to assume that its only Physio she is looking for. Probably best not to take bookings by DM on here. Best of luck.

"So... Quick question.

Any opinions??

"

Keep your professional life professional would be my advice OP..these stories have a habit of getting out and about and your business reputation could end in tatters..just my thoughts x

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Maybe schedule her as your last appointment of the day so you're off the clock when your done and can do whatever in your own time.

Cork/London

Yea! I’m not one to mix business & pleasure... don’t shitnon your own doorstep and all that.

I’ll send a message. Just wanted to get an objective opinion. Thanks peeps! Ye are all FAB -ulous

Cork/London

"Maybe schedule her as your last appointment of the day so you're off the clock when your done and can do whatever in your own time. "

That’s actually not a bad idea

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"So... Quick question.

Any opinions??

"

Would you like there to be 'more'?

Cork/London

"So... Quick question.

Any opinions??

Would you like there to be 'more'?"

I’m not really sure I would be interested in crossing the professional line. But I wasn’t sure what she thinks.

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"So... Quick question.

Any opinions??

Would you like there to be 'more'?

I’m not really sure I would be interested in crossing the professional line. But I wasn’t sure what she thinks. "

Then yea, you'd be better asking. Plus what about payment? Physio costs aren't cheap....

"Personally I wouldn’t be mixing business and pleasure. Happy to offer advice if asked but that’s as far as it goes. "

Absolutely this

» Add a new message to this topic