FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Advice on sending messages

Advice on sending messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Asking for the advice of the seasoned. In sending a message to ladies/ couples on here i always send a respectful introduction with maybe a whitty remark ( depending on the profile in question). But due to the volume of messages profiles get on here and may or not be even seen . Question is- is it ok to send another message in a few weeks or so or is that not the done thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

U have zero pics how would someone know if they are interested in meeting you ? Otherwise no reply typically means no interest

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

If you took the time to write a respectful and witty message ending in a question about their profile and get no response, check see was it read, if it was just move on they prob checked you out and are not interested! Harsh but it happens here.

By *eminexWoman  over a year ago

some where in outer space

"U have zero pics how would someone know if they are interested in meeting you ? Otherwise no reply typically means no interest "

Wht witchy said .....

How are u writing whn no one can see who u are ...I would most probably not reply unless u added a pic in the message ....hth u

Appricate the advice thank you.i know i have no profile pic and will address that . I have pics on private and have no problem in sending a face pic if requested. So i supose i will just enjoy fab as it is and carry on.

I personally would never reply to a profile with no pics

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

You met a lady from here a week ago so you must be doing something right

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

In fairness to the op he wasn't complaining about not getting meets. He asked about the etiquette of sending follow up messages if the initial one isn't read.

Best advice is to only message when the recipient is online and this increases the chances of your message being read.

If that doesn't help then move on as others have said the lack of pics may not be helping your case.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I personally would never reply to a profile with no pics"

yep neither do I.

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"In fairness to the op he wasn't complaining about not getting meets. He asked about the etiquette of sending follow up messages if the initial one isn't read.

Best advice is to only message when the recipient is online and this increases the chances of your message being read.

If that doesn't help then move on as others have said the lack of pics may not be helping your case. "

"In fairness to the op he wasn't complaining about not getting meets. He asked about the etiquette of sending follow up messages if the initial one isn't read.

If that doesn't help then move on as others have said the lack of pics may not be helping your case. "

thank you very much. A few Dad bod pics are pending lol so will sort out the no pic situation.

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

"Asking for the advice of the seasoned. In sending a message to ladies/ couples on here i always send a respectful introduction with maybe a whitty remark ( depending on the profile in question). But due to the volume of messages profiles get on here and may or not be even seen . Question is- is it ok to send another message in a few weeks or so or is that not the done thing. "

If their dry shites. Don’t waste your time

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

If yah send a message and don't get a reply op, back up the truck and drive on to next location best advice! Lots of great scenery about!

"Asking for the advice of the seasoned. In sending a message to ladies/ couples on here i always send a respectful introduction with maybe a whitty remark ( depending on the profile in question). But due to the volume of messages profiles get on here and may or not be even seen . Question is- is it ok to send another message in a few weeks or so or is that not the done thing. "

Totally depends on the situation,if you see they've read it and didn't reply or deleted it ..No.

If you see they haven't read it ..it went under their radar ..yes.

» Add a new message to this topic