FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Professional Photographer

Professional Photographer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nkedguy2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Shhh

I’m looking for a professional photographer to take some sexy xrated pictures of myself and a very very sexy Tgirl.

No guys or girls pretending. We want a professional ideally with his/hers own studio.

Of course I am going to pay as normal also

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Check out The Chamber profile here. I recently had a professional photo shoot with them. I can highly recommend them. They put me at ease immediately very professional and the room for the shoot is absolutely stunning. Delighted with my photos and will be booking in again soon. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

By *nkedguy2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Shhh

"Check out The Chamber profile here. I recently had a professional photo shoot with them. I can highly recommend them. They put me at ease immediately very professional and the room for the shoot is absolutely stunning. Delighted with my photos and will be booking in again soon. Wonderful experience from start to finish. "

Thank you very much

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Check out The Chamber profile here. I recently had a professional photo shoot with them. I can highly recommend them. They put me at ease immediately very professional and the room for the shoot is absolutely stunning. Delighted with my photos and will be booking in again soon. Wonderful experience from start to finish. "

I'll second this! Have booked in with them myself. And I do not do cameras! Fabulous set up and teo fabulous people

By *he ChamberCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/Midlands

It is always a pleasure to have you Rosy.. looking forward to next time;)

By *he ChamberCouple  over a year ago

Dublin/Midlands

"Check out The Chamber profile here. I recently had a professional photo shoot with them. I can highly recommend them. They put me at ease immediately very professional and the room for the shoot is absolutely stunning. Delighted with my photos and will be booking in again soon. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

I'll second this! Have booked in with them myself. And I do not do cameras! Fabulous set up and teo fabulous people "

We are really looking forward to working with you when we are back Kitty you will be fabulous xoxo

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Check out The Chamber profile here. I recently had a professional photo shoot with them. I can highly recommend them. They put me at ease immediately very professional and the room for the shoot is absolutely stunning. Delighted with my photos and will be booking in again soon. Wonderful experience from start to finish.

It is always a pleasure to have you Rosy.. looking forward to next time;)"

Thanks so much I am delighted with them such a great experience x

By *napperSpikeMan  over a year ago

St Albans

If your in the south east drop me a a PM

Until Covid19 I was the in house photographer for Radlett Parties and have been a full time photographer since 1984 shooting for magazines & advertising

Adult shoots are about 20% of my work.

» Add a new message to this topic