FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > fab app

fab app

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouple1234 OP   Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

whats your thoughts on the increase on people using fab on there mobile, just seen a number of people joining this week and withing mins being verified, so is it easy to give yourself verifications when using a mobile and home pc to two different profiles running from one person !!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah but even is there wasn't an app you can just go into an Internet cafe and set up a profile to give verifications, the mobile symbol appears beside me anyways and I don't have the app, it appears even if u just use the main site on a mobile device including an iPad

BELFAST UK

yip but with more and more people using mobiles and ipads etc these days its alot more helpful to people giving out verifications to 'fake' profiles

Well the thing is if you have a home pc and a phone and you access your profile on each then You set up a second profile to give fake reviews the admin should be able to view both the IP and also the VID which is a tag assigned to each different electronic device where the profiles are accessed from, most people wouldn't go through the hassle ensuring their profiles wouldn't be linked in anyway

BELFAST UK

That would be easy if it was static IP addresses

Yeah but if you use the same phone or laptop then that's monitored by most half decent websites, all I'm saying is a lot of people will just assume its ip that's monitored which allows the admin of the website to more easily spot linked profiles

I got curious and looked up new men and of the 200 listed about 8 were verified.

Of the 8 there was only 1 I would question. Others had verifications by genuine members (I either know them or their profile has been verified with pics and more than a year old).

So I'm not sure it's really an issue. I think we can suss out the fakers pretty quickly.

I don't really rely on veris anymore anyway. I met some great unverified guys!

BELFAST UK

its been more women than men, maybe its just me but a real increase not just here but all over the uk all really young girls

oh? haven't even checked women! Silly me, only thinking of cock lol

I think that perhaps if people were going to all the bother of creating second profiles for verifications they may go to the bother of running through a proxy server etc! .. Though i may be wrong .. I should so get verified (again) before making this comment!

By *cl2010Couple  over a year ago

cork

anything new there?

I think if it was an issue of concern on the site admin would put measures in place such as not be able to verify members until acc has been set up for at least a week minimum, like someone mentioned above you can suss easily whether verifications are genuine

"I think if it was an issue of concern on the site admin would put measures in place such as not be able to verify members until acc has been set up for at least a week minimum, like someone mentioned above you can suss easily whether verifications are genuine "

It's not just the mobile version being used to verify people. Plenty of single guys verify their mates on here when they join or worse people who don't read the rules of a verification. For example a couple shouldn't be verified unless all parties have met yet only last week i spotted a couple who had been around a while without verification had been verified. I read the veri to see only the guy had met. That to me stinks of fake

It's easy to spot guys because one can normally read the verification, with the app it only shows the green tick. So a person who's only on here a week or two can be spotted.

However I know you can not show the text of a verification

Am I reading stuff wrong here and maybe its just shorthand but do I see references to men doing dodgy verifications.

I dont need to say that its human beings that do dodgy things and its not the sole preserve of those of us who possess a penis?

In general, verifications are a good way of giving you a sense of what a person is like. But you shouldnt park your brain just because someone is verified.

jimmy, stop it, we know it's ONLY men who break the rules, cheat and are rude.

I think people take verifications way too seriously on here. Some even wear them like badges lol

Just use common sense, cam and phone before you meet whether the member(s) is verified or not

"Am I reading stuff wrong here and maybe its just shorthand but do I see references to men doing dodgy verifications.

I dont need to say that its human beings that do dodgy things and its not the sole preserve of those of us who possess a penis?

In general, verifications are a good way of giving you a sense of what a person is like. But you shouldnt park your brain just because someone is verified. "

No it's women as well.

» Add a new message to this topic