FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Film industry is back

Film industry is back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avidc2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

So fabbers film industry is back up and running for now atleast so many procedures in place with covid testing etc Vikings/Valhalla travis fimmel,the last duel,good owl Matt Damon is back for filming great to see a bit of normality back so the question I have for you fabbers do you watch work or have you been an extra as there is so many Irish productions going on around Ireland happy Saturday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avidc2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

No interest in Irish tv series folks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonder woman is out in cinemas soon too... looking forward to seeing that one ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So fabbers film industry is back up and running for now atleast so many procedures in place with covid testing etc Vikings/Valhalla travis fimmel,the last duel,good owl Matt Damon is back for filming great to see a bit of normality back so the question I have for you fabbers do you watch work or have you been an extra as there is so many Irish productions going on around Ireland happy Saturday "

I used to do a fair bit of work with Movie Extras back when I was in college. A really fun way to get a days wages and meals for the day for basically sitting round in costume. My 15 seconds of fame was getting kicked out of a diner in Fair City for selling dope

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Have done some ‘extras’ work on a few known movies in the past (The General, Wind that shakes the Barley, Michael Collins, Saving Pte Ryan and Braveheart - I think the whole of Ireland was involved with those as well lol). Then got involved in security on the sets after that.

Definitely a great way of earning some money (and as Gary said, being well fed! Lol)

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Valhalla is set 100 years after Ragnar Lothbrook no? I wouldnt mind travis fimmel being back.

By *ubberNumbersCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Done a bit on a few of the recent productions alright. Tudors, Vikings etc. As said it's a handy few quid but for me it's just very interesting, I wouldn't do it all the time but a call up every now and then is grand.

The long winter days are tough though.

» Add a new message to this topic