FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hardly any real swingers on here....

Hardly any real swingers on here....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What about all the non swingers on this site !!!!!!!!!!!!

Something I read recently..

"A swinger by definition is someone who enjoys swapping their partner or spouse,

and as such it is entirely the preserve of couples...

Taking it further anyone else on here, single women, single men, married women or men pretending to be single, tv's, cd's etc are not swingers, just people who enjoy casual sex... no more no less.."

What's everyones view on this ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it doesn't say though who they're swapping their partners with...? or does it?

If not, swingers would only swap with other couples and would leave all the ones who like to play with single males and females very bored

It doesn't take from the fact that the single they play with, male or female, isn't by definition a "swinger" because they don't have a partner or spouse...

I'm just opening up a discussion...

I know you are! Just saying that if there weren't any "non-swingers" on this site the couples had much less to play with.

i,m just here for cock plain and simple lol have done the swingers partys off another site not all its cracked up to be

"i,m just here for cock plain and simple lol have done the swingers partys off another site not all its cracked up to be "

OMG ty, in this case you don't qualify to be on this site!! Shocking, how did you slip through the net???

oh and I agree, all others are just here for whatever reasons or as you said casual sex.

There is a fabsingles site but to be honest, it's not that good and there's much less choice

there are means and ways if you know how bbw lmao wink wink !! lol ! wud,nt say i,d never attend one again but it wud need to be pretty damn awesome haha

I went to a meet and greet on saturday night, don't think I'd bother with one again..

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

i wouldnt count single people as swingers no, but i do think it would be nice to see more couples on here, i heard another site have put a cap on single men joining as there is just so many of them

I couldn't care less what we're called or if singles are considered swingers. We just like filthy fun and as I straight and hubby is bi we only play with single men do we need singles to swing I reckon we drop the swingers title and just call ourselves "greedy buggers"

so your sayin that all the singles that do attend partys arn,t swingers oh ffs please get a grip and think before you post

I class me and my right hand as a swinging couple but he gets jeslous when i play with my left but righty likes to hide in my pocket and peek out , he's dirty little perv

"so your sayin that all the singles that do attend partys arn,t swingers oh ffs please get a grip and think before you post "

No I'm not saying that.... and yes I do have a grip ..

I had a discussion on here recently with a couple who were quite dismissive about singles on a swingers site, and who made the comment in my original post, I was wondering what people thought, in my original post I put the comments in inverted commas to indicate it was a quote.

I myself believe the term swinger encompasses much more than a simple definition, including attitude, being non judgemental, being open etc etc.. wether single or part of a couple.

"I class me and my right hand as a swinging couple but he gets jeslous when i play with my left but righty likes to hide in my pocket and peek out , he's dirty little perv "

Brilliant

Definations evolve along with everything else. Whats one person's swinger isn't to another person.

"so your sayin that all the singles that do attend partys arn,t swingers oh ffs please get a grip and think before you post

I had a discussion on here recently with a couple who were quite dismissive about singles on a swingers site, and who made the comment in my original post, I was wondering what people thought, in my original post I put the comments in inverted commas to indicate it was a quote.

I myself believe the term swinger encompasses much more than a simple definition, including attitude, being non judgemental, being open etc etc.. wether single or part of a couple.

"

that was,nt really aimed at you but thanks for that lol

Don't mind that Oxford dictionary it does get things wrong

"so your sayin that all the singles that do attend partys arn,t swingers oh ffs please get a grip and think before you post

that was,nt really aimed at you but thanks for that lol "

Oops ..... Misread. I do apologise ...

"

Oops ..... Misread. I do apologise ... "

he's excused, he was VERY tired lol

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

we went to a wife swapping party the other week.

i swapped her for a bag of marbles and a beano annual from 1982.

bargain!!!!

and es, it was a definition i found from an online dictionary.

and it is true.

single people cannot be catagorised as swingers as they arent, they have healthy sexual appetite granted, but not swingers.

however, i also wouldnt able such people with society norms of 'sluts, whores, studs and so on' they just enjoy casual sex with other people.

my brother does, but he is a long long way away from being a swinger.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"

having read a lot of threads and posts on here, can you REALLY say in good faith that the term 'swinger' encompases being non judgemental and open mindedness?

i do not at all.

these forums are crammed full with some of the most closed minded, judgemental, opinionated people i have ever come across.

not saying its a bad thing, as it makes forums what they are, which is discussion boards, but to say swingers are so, when there are pages of evidence to the contrary is a little wide of the mark, my friend.

"

I always thought that swingers would be more open and less judgemental until I joined this site!

"

I always thought that swingers would be more open and less judgemental until I joined this site! "

Like in many other groups it's a human thing to be open only about what they like and know and dismissive and judgemental about what isn't their cup of tea or is foreign to them.

Suppose so.

I was talking from my point of view, and of course I feel true swingers should be open minded and non judgemental.......

But I've only encountered more closed mindedness, judgemental comments and nastiness at the combined klu klux klan / BNP / Al Quedea annual conference..

"I was talking from my point of view, and of course I feel true swingers should be open minded and non judgemental.......

But I've only encountered more closed mindedness, judgemental comments and nastiness at the combined klu klux klan / BNP / Al Quedea annual conference..

now your just being racist lmao

"

"I was talking from my point of view, and of course I feel true swingers should be open minded and non judgemental.......

"

How can you feel that true swingers should be open minded? You can't tell them what to do! You're not even one of them. How dare you????

By day I'm a mild mannered reporter, by night I'm an openminded, non judgemental wannabe swinger...

get yourself a wifey and then you're potentially one of the club lol

"get yourself a wifey and then you're potentially one of the club lol"

is that a proposal Bbw???

Well it is a leap year

ehm.. oh... cough... ehm...

I'm an old fashioned girl and need to see a rock lol

I don't think I would share Dave if I was married to him!!!

"ehm.. oh... cough... ehm...

I'm an old fashioned girl and need to see a rock lol

I don't think I would share Dave if I was married to him!!! "

Mwaahhhh..... you say all the nicest things....

We are discussing already the wedding menu lol

Just make sure there's a nice bottle of red on the table for me

I am not a swinger"""""" lol

But I am a single female who wants horny lustful no strings uncomplicated sensual sex

I don't actually care who says what I am

But if I choose to be on this site

I'll call myself a swinger

So there lol

Love it when u cause controversy Dave xxx

"I am not a swinger"""""" lol

But I am a single female who wants horny lustful no strings uncomplicated sensual sex

I don't actually care who says what I am

But if I choose to be on this site

I'll call myself a swinger

So there lol

Love it when u cause controversy Dave xxx "

You know me Joanne....... I love being controversial

And I'd deffo call you a Swinger..

» Add a new message to this topic