FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Whats your Fab routine?

Whats your Fab routine?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone...

Just interested in what most peoples general routine for navigating Fab most days as I'm only back in the saddle a short time myself and maybe I'm not being the most efficient in here yet.

My routine is:

1. Rush to check inbox to make sure there are not loads of unopened or unanswered emails (This doesnt not take up much time at all as since I change my filter to avoid 'unanswered males' my inbox is clean as a whistle and never any unanswered mails)

2. Updates feed:

2a. Check and see if any update from my friend/s (not popular enough yet to have plenty but very happy with those who I do have )

2b. Then check Hotlist updates. Not sure if I'm using this feature correctly but these are all the women and couples I know I have most likely slim to no chance to meet (realism trumps insane optimism sometimes) but I like a direct perv feed to my eyeballs..

2c.. Local updates - probably the most important group as I assume majority of the meets here are locally driven so like to see who is in the area

3. Forums: This is the centre piece of the site where you get to interact with most people who would unlikely ever read a direct mail from you. Banter and laughing makes the day more enjoyable so I'd say this will take up over half my Fab time. (Obviously the cheeky 'reply in PM' where suitable from here ).

4. Fab photos - I tend to be a Fabber of photos, not really to get anyones attention, just as an appreciation of a sexy photo, or fun photo, or cleverly executed photo or a 'how the hell did you get that angle by yourself' type of photo.

5. Who's near: The only time I use this feature is if I'm out and about, maybe in a big shopping centre and just curious if anyone shows up 'within half a mile' and then just have a big cheeky grin on me. Has anyone actually been right beside someone they didnt know and both figured out they were both on fab and right beside each other from this feature?

Sent Mail Ettique:

1. Sent mail but deleted without response = "I can't be arsed reading this with the state of that title" or "I cant be arsed reading this with the state of your head" or "I cant be arsed reading this as I'm getting too many emails".

2. Sent mail read but without reply - How long do you keep up hope that a response may come here? Hours, half a day, 2 days if they have been online since message sent?

3. Sent mail but left unread - it's the hope that kills you. Sometimes trying to mentally will the envelope to change from unread to read status is an option but generally effort wasted.

So i suppose Fab is like a cream egg and i'm wondering how you consume yours

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

1) Go straight to the forums and see if there are any interesting debates to weigh in on

(Ignore mail completely and let them all pile up unanswered)

"

(Ignore mail completely and let them all pile up unanswered) "

I may not have full blown OCD but the thoughts of unanswered pile up of mails makes me shudder and Id nearly offer to admin your mail myself just to avoid this imagine of hundreds of unanswered mails

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Answer all my overnight correspondence paying particular attention to what they say so I can think of a witty answer

Perve some pictures

Read the Ireland forum...

Sometimes post a riddle

"Answer all my overnight correspondence paying particular attention to what they say so I can think of a witty answer

"

We need more of this type of dedication to email responses and i feel like us men are taking up the slack in this department

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Generally I’d check the friend and hotlist updates and the Irish forum page See what’s happened the night before

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kaizer mainly likes to keep it real

On a daily basis

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

"1) Go straight to the forums and see if there are any interesting debates to weigh in on

(Ignore mail completely and let them all pile up unanswered) "

There’s a mailbox?

"1) Go straight to the forums and see if there are any interesting debates to weigh in on

(Ignore mail completely and let them all pile up unanswered)

There’s a mailbox? "

sitting here in a fetal postion, rocking back and forth, crying uncontrollably thinking of all the wasted effort in my mails compared to how people trwat inboxes

*Treat

I come on to steal witty jokes or comments then send them to my friends, they think I’m so funny

Lol I'm with you on the horror at full inboxes!! Can't stand any unopened unsorted messages!! Not that we are inundated anyways.....

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I come on to steal witty jokes or comments then send them to my friends, they think I’m so funny"

Haha i like your thinking have been known to partake in the same.....

I just flick through the forum page dont check messages much i tend to let them build up before i look at them......

Email organisation OCD levels through the roof this morning reading some of this non email attention

@ Lolly i thought you could keep on top of things better than that

Every morning I log on and delete the hundreds of unread messages, I just can’t keep up

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Go on, check first couple of messages, rolls eyes, mutters to oneself why the f**k did i bother, deletes. leaves the rest. Go on the forums. comment on one or two things maybe, goes back to muttering to oneself about random things. logs out. repeat

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

I just look at the hotpics and fire in the odd aul comment in on the fourms. #simpleplesures

By *eminexWoman  over a year ago

some where in outer space

Log in scroll through messages get side tracked in my normal life don't open messages..... Come back go to the forums, quick update check get side tracked and go to kik ....

So if u ever messaged me and didn't get a reply now u know why I'm constantly side tracked and flicking ... ..

Then I repeat this process a few times a day

Standard lol

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

log in, check mails, refresh, no hot couples looking to jump our bones... forums for a bit, refresh still no hot couples

» Add a new message to this topic