FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > fab V's dating sites

fab V's dating sites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arper8000 OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

I have been using a dating site on and off for the last few years with varied success.

but quite often ona date swinging and fab will come up, most seem to know about here, and a few have or are members!

so single guys/gals here is my question, which do you find better fab or "normal" dating sites?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I don't date or intend to im neither looking for a relationship so i get what i want from fab

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Never been on a dating site so I can't say. Fab suits me for what I look for and honestly I don't think I'd use a dating site.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Alot of sites POF, Tinder etc you can use for serious or no strings. I find getting interaction is easier

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Prefer the honest nature of fab where it’s clear what everybody is looking for rather than trying to arrange NSA through a dating site.

By *arper8000 OP   Man  over a year ago

cork

i have to agree with you there, fab is less hastle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For me, dating sites take alot more time and effort just to get to the point to confirm if there is any compatibility or not. Everything is very generic and fluffy and difficult to read between the lines of what people are actually looking for.

Fab tends to avoid this fluffyness and allows people to get straight to the point so you can be more confident earlier on that both parties are looking for the same thing and not wasting each others time

In all honesty, I get lots more out of the dating sites than fab. Quite a few I talk to are aware of this site but never met someone who admitted to being on fab.

Interaction is easier on dating sites and 99% of the time you know who you're talking to straight away with names and face pics. They're not compatible. If I match with someone on a dating site and send a hey how are you text they'll reply most of the time. People here are more demanding and tbf looking for something different to most on dating sites .But the sites aren't compatible really, like dogs and cats.

» Add a new message to this topic