FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Filtering by kink or likes

Filtering by kink or likes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Probably an oldie but would it cut down the amount of messages to have like a match filter for likes/dislikes and it would also take the frustration of sending and getting no reply for single guys.. thoughts..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvySingleLadyWoman  over a year ago

Limerick/Galway

"Probably an oldie but would it cut down the amount of messages to have like a match filter for likes/dislikes and it would also take the frustration of sending and getting no reply for single guys.. thoughts.. "

You can do that. Go to “advanced search” and select from the drop down list there.

Looking for anything in particular OP?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Probably an oldie but would it cut down the amount of messages to have like a match filter for likes/dislikes and it would also take the frustration of sending and getting no reply for single guys.. thoughts.. "

Honestly if more people read the interests along with the actual profile they would likely get more replies

Limerick/Galway

"

Honestly if more people read the interests along with the actual profile they would likely get more replies "

Absolutely. I also think if people selected only what they’re interested in, rather than selecting everything, it might be more fruitful.

"

Honestly if more people read the interests along with the actual profile they would likely get more replies

Absolutely. I also think if people selected only what they’re interested in, rather than selecting everything, it might be more fruitful. "

I think that it goes for site users as a whole not just single men.

"Probably an oldie but would it cut down the amount of messages to have like a match filter for likes/dislikes and it would also take the frustration of sending and getting no reply for single guys.. thoughts..

You can do that. Go to “advanced search” and select from the drop down list there.

Looking for anything in particular OP? "

Curvy single ladies

"Curvy single ladies"

So smooth that even my underwear nearly fell down

Limerick/Galway

"Probably an oldie but would it cut down the amount of messages to have like a match filter for likes/dislikes and it would also take the frustration of sending and getting no reply for single guys.. thoughts..

Curvy single ladies"

Touché.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Curvy single ladies

Touché. "

And with that they lived happily ever after

The end

Curvy single ladies

Touché.

The end "

Funny f€&kers.. and me trying to get a serious thread going

Limerick/Galway

Curvy single ladies

Touché.

The end "

Ever the romantic, Bogman.

Looking for anything in particular OP? "

Tbh I meant a filter for your messages... it’s not a problem for the guys I guess but more for women’s inbox that’s always full but not with shared likes.. is that clearer.. sorry if it wasn’t clear

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Tbh I meant a filter for your messages... it’s not a problem for the guys I guess but more for women’s inbox that’s always full but not with shared likes.. is that clearer.. sorry if it wasn’t clear"

What would stop people from clicking every "like" so that they would share likes with everyone?

By *orguyMan  over a year ago

Tuam

Tbh I meant a filter for your messages... it’s not a problem for the guys I guess but more for women’s inbox that’s always full but not with shared likes.. is that clearer.. sorry if it wasn’t clear

What would stop people from clicking every "like" so that they would share likes with everyone?"

Then you would only be able to message a profile that has clicked every like too

What would stop people from clicking every "like" so that they would share likes with everyone?"

Set a default that you can only click a max amount .. at a guess but I’m not a software engineer

There are lots of ways of cutting down on messages received, not least setting filters to block and searching yourself. I suspect people moaning about messages are either trying to brag or not very bright.

"There are lots of ways of cutting down on messages received, not least setting filters to block and searching yourself. I suspect people moaning about messages are either trying to brag or not very bright."

Well it’s definitely not a problem I have.. unfortunately..

» Add a new message to this topic