FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Single Guy Checklist

Single Guy Checklist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay here's a couple of pointers for single guys when chatting to Shona and I.

1. Read the profile.

2. Please don't ask questions that make Shona or I uncomfortable. If unsure regarding these questions refer to point No. 1.

3. Read the F****** profile.

4. If it's a question you wouldn't ask a lady in a pub, it's probably a question you shouldn't ask us unless we've broached the subject.

5. Have you read the Jaysus profile yet.

6. Be patient, we all don't have the vast experience you single guys have. We're newbies and Shona likes to be subtly seduced.

7. Oh yeah don't forget to read the profile.

8. Crude questions like "do you like 2 cocks at once?" early in a conversation can be very off putting.

9. We hate to be predictable so we won't mention the profile.

I suppose these preferences are specific to us. Feel free to comment. Hope we're not bring too fussy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

Read and understood I've one question?

Does the lady of the house make good tae?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Stupid question maybe

You have on your profile couples only

You also have instructions for single men

Why....if you only want to meet couples

Is this not one of the reasons single men get grief over contacting couples on other threads

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Tbh i'd see this applying to couples moreso as they're often worse for this sort of stuff

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Read and understood I've one question?

Does the lady of the house make good tae? "

Now young Hardy tell them what you really want to know..do they have biscuits

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Stupid question maybe

Is this not one of the reasons single men get grief over contacting couples on other threads "

As I said in another thread yesterday I've been contacted by couples who don't read my profile.

The conversation is all one way and when I ask why they contacted me as their profile clearly said they don't meet single guys they become aggressive and tell me I should be happy that such a hot couple as them had got in touch.

I redirect then to the next aisle where the doormats are.

Why are you chatting with single males when your profile says you're not looking, there's a filter to block all messages from any group you're not seeking.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Stupid question maybe

Is this not one of the reasons single men get grief over contacting couples on other threads "

To be fair the instructions are for single males who are "chatting" to them. It's OK to talk to single men without wanting to fuck em. It's just asking for respect in communications I think.

Does the lady of the house make good tae? "

Not too sure tea making is Shona's speciality. Although she does like something hot, sweet, smooth and without a bitter after taste.

"Stupid question maybe

Still haven't found where it says couples only, although they are our preference. If we didn't entertain singles messaging us we'd engage the block option. I totally agree with you that we shouldn't have to post instructions for single men but unfortunately needs must.

"Stupid question maybe

Is this not one of the reasons single men get grief over contacting couples on other threads

Still haven't found where it says couples only, although they are our preference. If we didn't entertain singles messaging us we'd engage the block option. I totally agree with you that we shouldn't have to post instructions for single men but unfortunately needs must. "

It’s under your verification summary

"Stupid question maybe

Still haven't found where it says couples only, although they are our preference. If we didn't entertain singles messaging us we'd engage the block option. I totally agree with you that we shouldn't have to post instructions for single men but unfortunately needs must. "

Your profile says looking for MF couples only

People who know how to communicate respectfully to others do so because they get it, either because they are respectful of others or they understand how to feign social skills to fool people. You can't teach it.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Stupid question maybe

It actually says couples only on the first line

Thats why I queried it and yes everyone should be respectful to each other and its terrible that anyone has to remind others of that point

"Tbh i'd see this applying to couples moreso as they're often worse for this sort of stuff "

We've had a couple of not so polite couples but the majority of couples have been very respectful and a real pleasure to chat with. Unfortunately singles males have been considerably more pushy in our experience.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Does the lady of the house make good tae?

Not too sure tea making is Shona's speciality. Although she does like something hot, sweet, smooth and without a bitter after taste."

Hardy makes might Tae

"Stupid question maybe

Still haven't found where it says couples only, although they are our preference. If we didn't entertain singles messaging us we'd engage the block option. I totally agree with you that we shouldn't have to post instructions for single men but unfortunately needs must.

It actually says couples only on the first line

Thats why I queried it and yes everyone should be respectful to each other and its terrible that anyone has to remind others of that point

"

Says couples not couples only. But to be honest I'm not completely sure how this applies to the initial post. By this rational it is perfectly acceptable for single men to be rude because we didn't just block all of them at the start. Or are we missing the point?

By *heekyChap93Man  over a year ago

Such drama! it does say looking for mf couples but doesn't say they are not looking for single males unlike people who actually aren't, so that to me suggests they are open to single males.

And then when you read their profile it mentions single males and how to approach them.

No need for every single person to be telling them what they're looking for! When you read the profile and this tread, clearly they are!

"Stupid question maybe

Your profile says looking for MF couples only

People who know how to communicate respectfully to others do so because they get it, either because they are respectful of others or they understand how to feign social skills to fool people. You can't teach it."

Yeah I suppose you've got a point. Probably pointless saying anything on the profile as the people who will be respectful will be with or without direction, and the others won't.

Reading the profile should just be standard for anyone looking to meet, couples, girls , single males and so on.

Politeness should be the same. Some people don't have any sense when it comes to texting. Feel the conversation out, and don't jump into asking intimate questions off the bat.

I think some people do it out of stupidity, but many out of excitement. They rush in thinking if they don't they'll miss out.

On Fab, patience and decency is key

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

"Okay here's a couple of pointers for single guys when chatting to Shona and I.

1. Read the profile.

2. Please don't ask questions that make Shona or I uncomfortable. If unsure regarding these questions refer to point No. 1.

4. If it's a question you wouldn't ask a lady in a pub, it's probably a question you shouldn't ask us unless we've broached the subject.

6. Be patient, we all don't have the vast experience you single guys have. We're newbies and Shona likes to be subtly seduced.

8. Crude questions like "do you like 2 cocks at once?" early in a conversation can be very off putting.

I suppose these preferences are specific to us. Feel free to comment. Hope we're not bring too fussy. "

The only problem with this, is the people you want to read it, won't actually bother

This is why delete and block are there

"Okay here's a couple of pointers for single guys when chatting to Shona and I.

1. Read the profile.

I suppose these preferences are specific to us. Feel free to comment. Hope we're not bring too fussy.

The only problem with this, is the people you want to read it, won't actually bother

This is why delete and block are there "

Yeah I think you've hit the nail on the head. I think I uploaded a pretty pointless post.

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

I rarely message people anymore ane wouldn't bother with most couples as chances of them even reading it are slim so its only a waste of time.

Tend to stick to socials and friends of friends to make contact with people.

Less terms ane conditions then to get past than through here.

» Add a new message to this topic