FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > random whims

random whims

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cork

so I've just come home. I couldn't sleep and had the random idea to go for a walk on the beach! I grabbed a torch and got in the car.

I even saw loads of fish in the rockpools, it was awesome

so guys; what random urges have you just gone with lately? and even though I just said "urges" the stories dont Need to be about the bedroom

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

are you kiddin course they have to be about the bedroom on here god forgive ya for thinkin up something different lol did you catch some crabs while you were there haha !!

randon urges late at nite well there,s usually only one but wud rather roll bk to sleep than do it myself lol defs wud,nt venture out i the dark on my own

By *cl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

cork

no, if the poor things tried they'd have nothing to grab on to

Had a urge to do Jon Richardson while I was watching 8/10 cats last night. The urge was to perform pure filth in front of those cameras. I know where he could stick his shiny stickers. Hmmmmmmm

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"are you kiddin course they have to be about the bedroom on here god forgive ya for thinkin up something different lol did you catch some crabs while you were there haha !!

randon urges late at nite well there,s usually only one but wud rather roll bk to sleep than do it myself lol defs wud,nt venture out i the dark on my own "

have to say all or at least almost all my whims involve the bedroom just like ty, guess i'm the female equivalent of a hornball!!!! lol

"Had a urge to do Jon Richardson while I was watching 8/10 cats last night. The urge was to perform pure filth in front of those cameras. I know where he could stick his shiny stickers. Hmmmmmmm

"

I can finally highly agree with this! He's a grumpy hottie mmm

"no, if the poor things tried they'd have nothing to grab on to

"

bit of seafood sauce and bobs your uncle and fanny,s your aunt lol

» Add a new message to this topic