FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Question for the Women's

Question for the Women's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just have a simple question on this nice Tuesday to all the women's on Fab...

I;m curious what make a male profile for you attractive and let you think to maybe text that person ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A selection of pics giving an indication of a physique which appeals to me, height preferably between 5'10 to 6'2", age within the range I prefer, a well written bio, and similar interests.

These are mostly a matter of personal taste.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

A well written bio which tells you a bit about the person and what they are looking for on here as well as an age range they are looking for as oppose to the generic 18 to 99 one so many have. Photos that aren't just your generic dick pic. Ones that he has put some thought into them.

Your profile is your shop window basically. It is what makes me decide if I answer new messages or not or if I will message first as well.

But everyone is different and we are all looking for different things what suits one will not suit another. Do whatever you are comfortable with is the main thing.

"A well written bio which tells you a bit about the person and what they are looking for on here as well as an age range they are looking for as oppose to the generic 18 to 99 one so many have. Photos that aren't just your generic dick pic. Ones that he has put some thought into them.

Your profile is your shop window basically. It is what makes me decide if I answer new messages or not or if I will message first as well.

But everyone is different and we are all looking for different things what suits one will not suit another. Do whatever you are comfortable with is the main thing. "

Yes absolutely second this!

A good bio & selection of up to date pics go a long way for me, as well as a message with a bit of thought in it

Cat

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

An interesting bio where you don’t take yourself too seriously. Honest and candid. A couple of enticing photos, with the promise of more in the friends only section. A good intro message does another 25% of the work.

Height

Thanks to all so far for the honest and respectful answers. i really appreciate all.

And Madhatter yep the height

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

The wemmins does love cock pics plenty of them from all angles and comparison with innate objects does the trick

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Dick pics...measurements of cock pictured beside sky remote winner

All the time this not respectful awful answers ... Even they not funny

» Add a new message to this topic