FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why no reply lol

Why no reply lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can ladys be dat busy dey cant reply to messages? R do dey check u out realise ur rank and not bother lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

A bit of both. I think most women here, myself included, look at a profile before we even open the message...

"A bit of both. I think most women here, myself included, look at a profile before we even open the message... "
thank you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah stop it's desperate I was all morning sending unsolicited fanny shots to all the men online. I got blocked 21 times like what guys problem here taking offense at cans in vaginas. Shocking carry on..

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Because we don't want abuse or pestering as to why not after saying no thanks politely. Replying to a message means filters current and future are broken. FAQ section states no response, no interest, it's not considered rude. Lots of other threads on the subject with reasons why OP.

No reply is a reply itself, Ohpee.

Often people look at profiles before even opening the message. If it doesn't grab their attention then you're fighting an uphill battle!

The best advice I ever received on here was to delete any and all sent messages, that way you're not obsessing over their status; read, unread, deleted etc.

If someone wants to reply they will

By *alhorndogsCouple  over a year ago

City

[Removed by poster at 18/09/20 13:04:18]

By *alhorndogsCouple  over a year ago

City

"Ah stop it's desperate I was all morning sending unsolicited fanny shots to all the men online. I got blocked 21 times like what guys problem here taking offense at cans in vaginas. Shocking carry on.."

brilliant!!!

"Ah stop it's desperate I was all morning sending unsolicited fanny shots to all the men online. I got blocked 21 times like what guys problem here taking offense at cans in vaginas. Shocking carry on.."

Just spat out my tea with the laughing at this brilliant response

I here tell that ladies aren't keen on the number of unsolicited dick picks they receive here.

So to set things straight, if any lady wants a "solicited" dick pick, let me know and I'll send one on pronto

OK firstly that was a keg not a can.

No you got blocked because when I said no politely you called me a saggy balled loser and said you were only gonna give me a pity ride anyway

"Ah stop it's desperate I was all morning sending unsolicited fanny shots to all the men online. I got blocked 21 times like what guys problem here taking offense at cans in vaginas. Shocking carry on..

No you got blocked because when I said no politely you called me a saggy balled loser and said you were only gonna give me a pity ride anyway"

And that's why its called doing your keg-els to strengthen your fanny

No I said even if you put wheels and a saddle on I still wouldn't ride you

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Ah stop it's desperate I was all morning sending unsolicited fanny shots to all the men online. I got blocked 21 times like what guys problem here taking offense at cans in vaginas. Shocking carry on..

No you got blocked because when I said no politely you called me a saggy balled loser and said you were only gonna give me a pity ride anyway

No I said even if you put wheels and a saddle on I still wouldn't ride you "

ha ha ha ha ha ha im not able

No I said even if you put wheels and a saddle on I still wouldn't ride you "

The saddle would dissappear from what you send on

"Can ladys be dat busy dey cant reply to messages? R do dey check u out realise ur rank and not bother lol"

Yes we can be that busy.. And despite what the majority of men must assume about us.. We aren't attracted to black silhouettes..

No I said even if you put wheels and a saddle on I still wouldn't ride you

The saddle would dissappear from what you send on "

Oh I took my saddle off at the start of lockdown best ride I've gotten in ages love a good pothole filled road

Sorry lads, most of the ladies are busy conversing with Kaizer!

"Can ladys be dat busy dey cant reply to messages? R do dey check u out realise ur rank and not bother lol"

If i may ask a question, how did you join 7 months ago and be verified 8 months ago?

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Can ladys be dat busy dey cant reply to messages? R do dey check u out realise ur rank and not bother lol

If i may ask a question, how did you join 7 months ago and be verified 8 months ago?"

one of lifes mysteries

"Can ladys be dat busy dey cant reply to messages? R do dey check u out realise ur rank and not bother lol

If i may ask a question, how did you join 7 months ago and be verified 8 months ago?

one of lifes mysteries "

Isn't it just!

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Fanny shots? Can in vagina?

Winner winner chicken dinner

Grab your coat you've pulled

Only 21??

If i may ask a question, how did you join 7 months ago and be verified 8 months ago?"

joined on the 2nd of February was verified on the 18th of February. Is dat ok with you

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

I'm not the nazi spelling police by any stretch but if any of the "ladys" used the voice I used in my head while reading your post....I think that could play a part in why they didn't reply

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Because us ladies have a choice to answer or not. Just like it's your choice to think its rude not to

By *oudicaWoman  over a year ago

Kilkenny

OP, to give you some constructive feedback, you have a one liner profile with no photographs thereby giving absolutely no insight as to who you are or what attributes you have that would attract someone to you. Why would someone reply to that?

For any of us to get replies to the messages that we send we have to offer something of interest to the recipient.

If you are not willing to put any time or effort into your profile why would anyone put the time or effort into a reply?

It might not be because you are "rank" (your word not mine) but rather because no-one can tell one way or another and no-one is bothered to find out!

This may sound harsh but you asked why ladies may not be responding to your messages and as a lady (stop sniggering down the back) that's my honest opinion.

Perhaps a bit more work on your profile would lead to a more positive experience. Happy Fabbing

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

Howling at this ha ha ha

Love ya girl

If i may ask a question, how did you join 7 months ago and be verified 8 months ago? joined on the 2nd of February was verified on the 18th of February. Is dat ok with you"

That is 100% with me

I'm still confused though, I was more wondering how the site worked out out, not asking you in particular

By *ischief2020Man  over a year ago

Borderline

Depends on the can, doesn’t it?

» Add a new message to this topic