FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > For the ladies

For the ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arvey36 OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Girls: Do you prefer a man who agrees with everything you say, or do you prefer a man to have his own mind and say what he really thinks? Without being rude of course.

Basically is it a good idea to just suck up to get a shag or can you just see right through it!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Most definitely say what he thinks, as long as he is not rude or arrogant, my two pet hates in a person.

I really do not like fakery at all, showering compliments and all that rubbish. Some people seem to be into it for the ego boost, but it puts me off immediately. Having said that, they still need to put a bit of effort in and be at least flirty!!

Belfast

Very good, I'm soo pleased at the rePly. It's been a line of thinking of mine.. Re the ego boost. It would be Defo something I would use as to accertain whether they where genuine!! Without sounding too clinical in my choice of partner. Lol

Be your own man but polite !

allways do what im told because shes allways right

[Removed by poster at 27/06/12 17:55:47]

Belfast

"allways do what im told because shes allways right

"

Belfast

"allways do what im told because shes allways right

"

I like honesty, as I'm quite outspoken myself. Nothng wrong with compliments, as long as they're genuine and not too cheesy.

But I have to laugh at emails from men telling me how beautiful I am and they haven't even seen my face. I know a face is not very important for a guy in order to fuck her but I like to think that he finds the overall me attractive and not just my hole.

a man to say wat he thinks nothing worse than a man being a ass licker

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I like a man to to upfront with me. I hate bullshitters but also hate rudeness without reason.

it depends what your personality's like ordinarily.. for example if you're rude abrasive or boorish that might be off putting to some but conversely attractive to others.

Mr Darcy for example from Jane Eyre - an ever green female literary pinup was aloof,opinionated cocky and boorish..yet he's a mainstay in terms of masturbatory fantasies for women.

on the other hand there are those who prefer men to be courteous,polite and accommodating..

no one man or woman are the same so it depends on the individual really.

Belfast

"it depends what your personality's like ordinarily.. for example if you're rude abrasive or boorish that might be off putting to some but conversely attractive to others.

Mr Darcy for example from Jane Eyre - an ever green female literary pinup was aloof,opinionated cocky and boorish..yet he's a mainstay in terms of masturbatory fantasies for women.

on the other hand there are those who prefer men to be courteous,polite and accommodating..

"

And then there are those that just ACT polite and accommodating to just get the fuck... My point being can the girls see through the fakes... As I read some posts and just think ASS licker!! Be yourself!!

[Removed by poster at 27/06/12 20:14:44]

"it depends what your personality's like ordinarily.. for example if you're rude abrasive or boorish that might be off putting to some but conversely attractive to others.

And then there are those that just ACT polite and accommodating to just get the fuck... My point being can the girls see through the fakes... As I read some posts and just think ASS licker!! Be yourself!!"

At what level does polite and accommodating become fake to you?

any display of either of those two attributes to you are fake or do they become so at a certain point?

there are men out there who are genuinely both! (met a few) is it because their approach differs from yours so fundamentally it's difficult for you to accept their approach as genuine rather than "fake"?

Belfast

And then there are those that just ACT polite and accommodating to just get the fuck... My point being can the girls see through the fakes... As I read some posts and just think ASS licker!! Be yourself!!

At what level does polite and accommodating become fake to you?

any display of either of those two attributes to you are fake or do they become so at a certain point?

there are men out there who are genuinely both! (met a few) is it because their approach differs from yours so fundamentally it's difficult for you to accept their approach as genuine rather than "fake"?"

I appreciate the feedback, however sense on the tone and language a wee bit of hostility, so I'll respect your views and answer this honestly and short but sweet. Sweet as in it's my opinion and only my opinion, I will not be forcing my will on anybody, or engaging in name calling or uneducated personal attacks on someone's personality, it's quite simple, if you have never looked at a reply or quote and thought man the fuck up! A blind man can see your kissing ass !! Finally I ask you to look at the original question. Many have already made a simple answer to what was really a simple question. Good luck

"appreciate the feedback, however sense on the tone and language a wee bit of hostility, so I'll respect your views and answer this honestly and short but sweet. Sweet as in it's my opinion and only my opinion, I will not be forcing my will on anybody, or engaging in name calling or uneducated personal attacks on someone's personality, it's quite simple, if you have never looked at a reply or quote and thought man the fuck up! A blind man can see your kissing ass !! Finally I ask you to look at the original question. Many have already made a simple answer to what was really a simple question. Good luck "

harvey baby ;p

no hostility meant what so ever.

just curious what in your view qualifies as beyond the threshold of genuinely "polite" and "accommodating"?

you're complaining about "fakeness" but haven't specified in your view what constitutes "fakeness" .

just curious if these "fake" mens differing approach to yours seems fake as it doesn't mirror your own approach or are there nuances present within their posts that set of "fake" alarm bells for you?

I think Harvey explained it quite clearly lol

Are you digging again, novice? lol

Belfast

"appreciate the feedback, however sense on the tone and language a wee bit of hostility, so I'll respect your views and answer this honestly and short but sweet. Sweet as in it's my opinion and only my opinion, I will not be forcing my will on anybody, or engaging in name calling or uneducated personal attacks on someone's personality, it's quite simple, if you have never looked at a reply or quote and thought man the fuck up! A blind man can see your kissing ass !! Finally I ask you to look at the original question. Many have already made a simple answer to what was really a simple question. Good luck

harvey baby ;p

no hostility meant what so ever.

just curious what in your view qualifies as beyond the threshold of genuinely "polite" and "accommodating"?

you're complaining about "fakeness" but haven't specified in your view what constitutes "fakeness" .

just curious if these "fake" mens differing approach to yours seems fake as it doesn't mirror your own approach or are there nuances present within their posts that set of "fake" alarm bells for you?"

It's just as simple as I read something and think Fuck away off!! Maybe I'm on me own... Clearly I'm not. I really do not want to go any deeper on this subject, it would go a wee bit deeper for myself personally. Personally as in a subject that interests me. I'll refer you as a teaser not so cryptic to an answer/reply above which touched on what i was interested in. Ego massage. Why some are here, and how to get some ticking.. Different directions and a curious look into personalities here... I'm losing myself!! My beliefs are my Beliefs and as I posted above I think? I have no interest in forcing mine on to others, which I think clearly answers your question in lamen terms, am I upset with others approaches if they are not the same as mine. Answer. A BIG FAT NO! Each to there own....

as me mammy says to my father sit down man and wiiisssttt !!! men should be seen and not heard lol

cracker lmao

» Add a new message to this topic