FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > talking during sex

talking during sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've overheard my new neighbours having sex a few times now (I didn't listen on purpose, I swear ).

I've noticed that she talks a LOT. I can't really understand what she's saying but it doesn't sound like 'yes' 'there' 'more' you get the idea. Sounds more like continous chatting. He doesn't say as much...

Ok, don't tell me off now for being so nosy, I just wonder what other people do? And what do you think she's talking about?

I don't talk that much during sex. I tell them what I like and what I would like, but not full on discussions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

push the boat out and stick a glass to the wall lol wud,nt really chat much durin cause me gob is normally full but wud do on a tay break and after the tank is empty lol

By *arvey36Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"push the boat out and stick a glass to the wall lol wud,nt really chat much durin cause me gob is normally full but wud do on a tay break and after the tank is empty lol "

Gob is normally full!!! Lmao quality reply!! Good girl!! Lol

"push the boat out and stick a glass to the wall lol wud,nt really chat much durin cause me gob is normally full but wud do on a tay break and after the tank is empty lol "

I would love them Harry Potter spy ears lol

Agree with you, I don't have the time or capacity to talk much during. Defo in between or after

We like to talk dirty when we do cowgirl position. whispering nasty things into each others ears

"push the boat out and stick a glass to the wall lol wud,nt really chat much durin cause me gob is normally full but wud do on a tay break and after the tank is empty lol

Gob is normally full!!! Lmao quality reply!! Good girl!! Lol "

well i was always told never to talk with my full cause its bad manners l ol

"push the boat out and stick a glass to the wall lol wud,nt really chat much durin cause me gob is normally full but wud do on a tay break and after the tank is empty lol

I would love them Harry Potter spy ears lol

Agree with you, I don't have the time or capacity to talk much during. Defo in between or after "

aw u,d never leave the house if you got those lol

All very good folks

By *arvey36Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Gob is normally full!!! Lmao quality reply!! Good girl!! Lol

well i was always told never to talk with my full cause its bad manners l ol "

Brilliant!!!

An old girlfriend of mine would talk in a really soft voice during sex and she'd say the kinkyest and horny stuff and it really got me going strange thing is she couldn't really talk about sex any other time with out getting very imbarised . Tell ya the truth 1st time I didn't know what the f**k she was saying thought she was chanting or something frightened the .... Out of me

talking dirty during sex is one thing, but my neighbour seems to chat about mundane things like her shopping lol

Last night she actually started singing along to a slong while they were at it (she sings a lot anyway - badly btw).

I'm fascinated by some creatures

She sounds like she is enjoying it so focused rare these days lol

Singing and talking mundane crap, sorry but that would put me right off, I would just roll over and have a walk, would be less degrading.

Wait

Heh heh obviously I didn't mean walk

you go for your walk Wait

hope you enjoy it

push the boat out and stick a glass to the wall lol wud,nt really chat much durin cause me gob is normally full but wud do on a tay break and after the tank is empty lol

VERY GOOD lol

omg i had to look to see where u are from thought u moved next door lol mrs wet wud talk about suckng a mans cock as we fuck lol

By *ornyAndHung4FunMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

One of my exs used to talk during sex, although I encouraged her I suppose lol. She used to tell me that all the boys love her pussy, and when I was at work they were all in taking turns at her, she used to tell me all about her ex fucking her and how good his cock felt as he bent her over and fucked her, she even used to moan his name as I fucked her.

I have to stress that this was all encouraged by me and only ever a fantasy roleplay thing we had going. It just turned me on so much, so whenever she wanted it harder and rougher she knew exactly wat to say lol

Hmmm, i think you know you aren't much cop in bed if a woman starts talking about what colour to repaint the ceiling! Met someone once who loved being called lots of names during sex. Sadly I wasn't very good at it as I found it odd to call a stranger a lot of names! lol

Shame none of my ex's hadn't liked it, I certainly could have called them lots of names quite easily- and vice versa!

By *quarius tvTV/TS  over a year ago

ballymena

The mind is an amazing sexual tool and when put together wit other sexual organs it can b explosive think tho by sounds of it he needs to buy her a couple of them gob stopers tho r do a 69 bad manners to talk wit ur mouth full lol xx

By *ess44Couple  over a year ago

northernireland

LMAO THATS WHY HUBBY PUTS PILLOW OVER MY MOUTH

» Add a new message to this topic