FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your first meet

Your first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Im here planning my first meet how i want things to go and stuff and im wondering what everyones first meet off a site like this was like

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

it was ok , but have had better since lol just be urself everyone is nervous at times but just go with the flow and u,ll be grand

my first meet was not planned. The cpl gave me a call randomly and suddenly we were hooking up within the hour.

I was very nervous but remember it very well, best blow job ever and my first time getting a girl to squirt and she was a squiter

my 1st meet was ok but the second was better and so on lol always room for improvements

"my first meet was not planned. The cpl gave me a call randomly and suddenly we were hooking up within the hour.

I was very nervous but remember it very well, best blow job ever and my first time getting a girl to squirt and she was a squiter"

same thing for me within half hour was in a couples bedroom getting sucked with her hubby lol

Don't try to plan it!

Let it happen itself and be spontaneous.

If there is a good chemistry it doesn't need a plan

some of us actually do need to plan ahead lol

i had one hell of a spontaniuos meet last need and it was mind blowin

stop showing off phat lol

I'm not 100% sure which one was the first off THIS site as for a while I was on two sites. But I think it was the one I met and didn't fancy. So we had a drink and I said thanks, but no thanks and went home.

But had some fantastic meets since then

was meeting a couple for my 1st meet and only the woman turned up !!! This threw me a little bit and was expecting him to bust into pub any min so was a bit nervous we chatted but it went no further which was a pity as she was hot !!! Been a lot better since

I remembered earlier on... my first ever so called nsa meet was off another site and it was a disaster.

He was scruffy and just not a very nice person. I panicked and asked a friend to call me with an emergency while he was on a toilet break. I faked the surprise and the sudden need to leave.

Next day I emailed him that I'm not interested as I thought we didn't really click.

I received in return a very long, bullet point list entailing all the things which were wrong with me.

Freak.

my first wasnt great but had sum great meet from it and sum crap

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so what yer telling me is to not plan anything keep my phone charged waiting for a call or text and its going to be a bad awkward meet... well thats a relief haha

First meet was a disaster cpl came to ours not what we expected at all very different to pics lots of lessons lerned that night

"so what yer telling me is to not plan anything keep my phone charged waiting for a call or text and its going to be a bad awkward meet... well thats a relief haha"

if you've done your homework you should be ok. Go on cam with them, have a phone conversation and that helps to out most of the fakers. I also only meet for a coffee/drink only first.

Best of luck!!

"so what yer telling me is to not plan anything keep my phone charged waiting for a call or text and its going to be a bad awkward meet... well thats a relief haha

if you've done your homework you should be ok. Go on cam with them, have a phone conversation and that helps to out most of the fakers. I also only meet for a coffee/drink only first.

Best of luck!!"

DEFINATELY agree with BBW above, but it's always nervous mate, unless it's a repeat meet. Just hope it goes well

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Or just turn up at the hotel room and move straight in...grins

Just jump in with both feet!!

(although might not be good if she's a tight fit!)

My first meet was last minute enough. Mailed her i think twice and i gave her my number thinking nothing would happen. Got a text at 20.30 and was licking her out by 22.30

» Add a new message to this topic