FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tarot

Tarot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone interested in them readings, once my mother had one call over and the gaf was full, i was offered a free one by the mother but the lady refused to read me. Then I was codded one time in a car by a traveller lol long story, but tonight I'd one on pof live cams by a lady for free I might add, i asked will i ever find love. My story as it is now played out on the cards dealt (no lie). I'm around a long time so no need for me to play or to lie , I agreed wow the next 3 cards read the whole situation, the hand was dealt truthfully, I'm in awe lol....

Who believes? "Without the silver must cross the palm first""fr.ted style like lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are charlatans and then there are people with a genuine ability to read. Looks like you came across the real deal.

"There are charlatans and then there are people with a genuine ability to read. Looks like you came across the real deal. "

I think so too, ivd seen her before but way too busy to ask tonight wasn't, I asked what details do you want she said none just ask a question I did cards laid out after a long shuffle.

The cards themselves hold no power. The cards are merely something for you to focus on while tbe reader decides the answer to the question. But beyond the insight you might glean from a tarot reading it is important to remember that everything g you do Is of free will therefore if your told something that you deem to be bad news its usually possible to circumvent it by changing your planned actions. In other words take a reading as a piece of wisdom from a dear old gran and apply your own logic to it and you won't go far wrong. Don't get in the habit of relying on tarot cards to sort your life out, only you can do that.

I'd be more inclined to err on the side of scepticism to be honest, to put it politely, with regards to "future telling" or psychic readings, Ohpee.

However, I believe tarot card readings are to be more thought provoking than they are predictions. So if they can make a person come to any sort of a realisation about something in their life, or their life in general, then more power to it!

Although, having said that, I did once play poker with a deck of tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

From what I have heard going to fortune tellers can be very bad luck but tbh I'm not a believer of these people

By *gentleman44Man  over a year ago

dublin

"From what I have heard going to fortune tellers can be very bad luck but tbh I'm not a believer of these people "
I know a few people that read cards etc and I have to say from my experience with them and other's it's all a load of crap,I have caught them all out many times

west

"From what I have heard going to fortune tellers can be very bad luck but tbh I'm not a believer of these people I know a few people that read cards etc and I have to say from my experience with them and other's it's all a load of crap,I have caught them all out many times"

Completely agree and don't get me started with this hy pnosis crap that's worse lol (sorry for some reason that word isn't allowed to be used put together for some reason) lol

dublin

But I must say I have experienced some weird encounters in my life,but as for taro cards etc I really think they are way out there away with the faries absolute nutcases from my experience

dublin

I've heard some and absolute bollox from them,

dublin

I remember one card reader and he is well known I went to see,I went out of curiosity,first thing when I went to him he was smoking,and on his table was at least 100 euro of lottery tickets,on his tv was horse racing betting football ext,was obvious he was into making money,he turned me off immediately so full of shit,will never see one or recommend one ever!

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

Have to say mine was a curious experience. Everything that was mentioned actually unfolded over a short time later. The degree of accuracy was and still is rather mind-blowing.

I once had a mercenary from the future tell me that my son must be born to prevent Judgement Day. So I'm looking for ladies here to give me a hand with that! #NoFateButWhatWeMake

I believe there are people skilled enough to manipulate the gullible.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I got a reading done once,she said there was a load of money coming my way

I walked outside and got hit by a securicor van

Seriously I've had 2 readings done,the first one was brutal,the second one was a bit better...but I'm sceptical

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

There are 2 types of people who give any kind of supernatural readings. Charlatans and the deluded

As much as I would like to believe in such things I can't find it in myself. Too many people fall for it sadly.

I'm not a believer or believe in it just asked for the craic, when 4 cards were laid and she explained what they meant, they were 4 explanations, if they didn't match my thoughts I'd a have laughed. Reading palms tea leaves and telling future is definitely out there !!+

I don't believe in them at all, or in anyone's ability to read cards. But I do think that they can help people who are stuck in a rut to open their minds a little and look at their lives with a fresh perspective.

west

"I don't believe in them at all, or in anyone's ability to read cards. But I do think that they can help people who are stuck in a rut to open their minds a little and look at their lives with a fresh perspective. "

Yep that's what it mainly is for then again I could come and set somone down going through a bad time and tell them everything will be alright and that there is always light at the end of tunnel but that don't make me the next houdini

East / North, Cork

"I don't believe in them at all, or in anyone's ability to read cards. But I do think that they can help people who are stuck in a rut to open their minds a little and look at their lives with a fresh perspective.

Yep that's what it mainly is for then again I could come and set somone down going through a bad time and tell them everything will be alright and that there is always light at the end of tunnel but that don't make me the next houdini "

No. What it's mainly for is for conmen/women to take money off people who often can't afford it. That's the reason these things exist. They aren't doing it out of kindness. If it were free then it'd be harmless.

west

"I don't believe in them at all, or in anyone's ability to read cards. But I do think that they can help people who are stuck in a rut to open their minds a little and look at their lives with a fresh perspective.

Yep that's what it mainly is for then again I could come and set somone down going through a bad time and tell them everything will be alright and that there is always light at the end of tunnel but that don't make me the next houdini

No. What it's mainly for is for conmen/women to take money off people who often can't afford it. That's the reason these things exist. They aren't doing it out of kindness. If it were free then it'd be harmless. "

Yeah there is that aspect to it charging anything from €70 and upwards but they have to say some nice things otherwise they don't get paid altho I wouldn't mind being told I'm gunna be a serial killer because I do that that to a bowl of them every morning with the odd chance of just toast

tipperary

Do any of the folks here go to mass??

East / North, Cork

"Do any of the folks here go to mass??"

Good analogy. Giving a conman in a gown money you can't afford to be spun a bunch of hypocrytical bollocks.

tipperary

"Do any of the folks here go to mass??

Good analogy. Giving a conman in a gown money you can't afford to be spun a bunch of hypocrytical bollocks."

"Do any of the folks here go to mass??"

Ya'll score a decent perv or a feel at a decent mass hahaha

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

"I believe there are people skilled enough to manipulate the gullible. "

This

I don't believe in cards, readings or any of that mystic meg stuff. I think we all have an ability to tune into other people feelings - and some have a much heightened ability to do that, really sense the signals being given off. But that's very different than being able to predict whats going to happen.

By *unsoundMan  over a year ago

Ennis

"I believe there are people skilled enough to manipulate the gullible. "
totally agree with this ! You are the maker of your own destiny and sometimes by mere suggestions you can be persuaded into bringing that out come to life

» Add a new message to this topic