FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sexual Glossary of Terms

Sexual Glossary of Terms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *1Cork OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cork

Since taking an interest in the Forum, we have come across a plethora of unfamiliar words describing sexual practices new to us, or simply sexual terms for practices we knew of. Today’s cause for a google search was ‘Blumke’. Thought it might be good to have a thread that people may pool collective knowledge as an easy reference guide. Here are some we had to look up and were too afraid to ask...

Blumke - receiving a blow job while taking a shit

Bukkake - three or more men ejaculating on a woman

Please add... nothing is too simple or obvious...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *argus12Man  over a year ago

meath dublin / london

Well firstly blumke is a new one to me.

Maybe something not so offensive is a term ‘clean meet’ - ie an introductory meeting for coffee and nothing else

Something riskier

Snow ball - someone taking cum in mouth and then spitting out into someone else mouth

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A rusty trombone - when a gentleman receives a hj whilst simultaneously being rimmed

Cork

Clean meet is a new term to us, even though we partake in plenty of them. We called them social meets.

Pegging - when a woman uses a dildo to anally penetrate a man.

Queening refers to what you probably know as face-sitting, whereby a woman sits on her partner's face and is orally stimulated by them while their hands are free to do... other things.

The folks over a UrbanDictionary define it as "an ancient art in which a woman presses and rubs her genitalia and/or anus against the tongue, lips, and nose of her subordinate."

They claim the position goes back centuries and was traditionally used to satisfy well-to-do women without the risk of pregnancy.

Cork

Queening is something we’ve been doing without knowing it! Wouldn’t say we’re well to do or that there’s anything noble about our foreplay. Great explanation.

We always got the gist of some acronyms used on here without knowing the exact definition. For example, one of us thought BBW was Big Breasted / Bust Woman until the other informed that it was infact Big Beautiful Woman. Only found out that many dislike the term and find it fetishising recently.

Cork

Two terms we came across a lot in people’s status updates when we joined but weren’t sure of meaning:

Edging - holding back from ejaculating continuously to increase the intensity of ultimate climax

Creampie - cum dripping out of vagina

(We had figured that the cream bit had a semen related meaning)

Cork

"A rusty trombone - when a gentleman receives a hj whilst simultaneously being rimmed "

HJ = handjob

The name is descriptive enough to explain the acronym!

Everyday is a school day. Blumke was mentioned in an earlier post today. Hadnt a clue till now.

"Queening refers to what you probably know as face-sitting, whereby a woman sits on her partner's face and is orally stimulated by them while their hands are free to do... other things.

The folks over a UrbanDictionary define it as "an ancient art in which a woman presses and rubs her genitalia and/or anus against the tongue, lips, and nose of her subordinate."

They claim the position goes back centuries and was traditionally used to satisfy well-to-do women without the risk of pregnancy."

A woman's natural state

Thunderkiss = a kiss so significant that the sky trembles with significant moisture to follow

"Queening is something we’ve been doing without knowing it! Wouldn’t say we’re well to do or that there’s anything noble about our foreplay. Great explanation.

We always got the gist of some acronyms used on here without knowing the exact definition. For example, one of us thought BBW was Big Breasted / Bust Woman until the other informed that it was infact Big Beautiful Woman. Only found out that many dislike the term and find it fetishising recently."

Not to be mistaken with Queefing

Queefing is when air trapped in your vagina during sex or exercise escapes, causing a fart-like sound also referred to as a fanny fart

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Everyday is a school day. Blumke was mentioned in an earlier post today. Hadnt a clue till now."
Tribadism where two women rub there clits together great in threesomes

"Everyday is a school day. Blumke was mentioned in an earlier post today. Hadnt a clue till now.Tribadism where two women rub there clits together great in threesomes "

I saw the male equivalent here recently I literally had no idea you can join cocks together. Its called Docking. Looks like a Elephant Man dick

Guy one pulls his foreskin back and holds it while guy two stretches his open and outward as far as possible over the head and shaft of guy one's penis. Then guy one repeats the procedure as he's releasing all of his foreskin that he was holding back tightly, pulling the opening out and as far down as possible over guy two's penis, making sure guy two's foreskin stays in place. When complete both cockheads are touching tip to tip encased inside of each others foreskin.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

[Removed by poster at 14/10/20 16:01:56]

"Everyday is a school day. Blumke was mentioned in an earlier post today. Hadnt a clue till now.Tribadism where two women rub there clits together great in threesomes

I saw the male equivalent here recently I literally had no idea you can join cocks together. Its called Docking. Looks like a Elephant Man dick

Guy one pulls his foreskin back and holds it while guy two stretches his open and outward as far as possible over the head and shaft of guy one's penis. Then guy one repeats the procedure as he's releasing all of his foreskin that he was holding back tightly, pulling the opening out and as far down as possible over guy two's penis, making sure guy two's foreskin stays in place. When complete both cockheads are touching tip to tip encased inside of each others foreskin.

"

Oohhh Good God Rosy!!!!

Sounds horrendous

"Everyday is a school day. Blumke was mentioned in an earlier post today. Hadnt a clue till now.Tribadism where two women rub there clits together great in threesomes

"

Kaizer cannot unread this

By *leasuresharingMan  over a year ago

tralee

https://jezebel.com/the-10-grossest-sex-acts-as-described-by-urban-dictiona-1627699479

Some 'interesting' terms/practices here

Kaizer cannot unread this "

Hahaha I better find that photo and slide into your DMs with it..

Kaizer cannot unread this

Hahaha I better find that photo and slide into your DMs with it.."

Shhhhlide yourself the fuck off Rosebush

Now where is this turf....Kaizer grows cold & cranky!

Cork

Wow, docking is a new one and a description we have used for straight penetrative if we didn’t know better. Being circumcised is a handicap that I can live with on this one!

Brings to mind another thread topic in past few months that we had to look up...

Sounding = inserting a rod in the urethra of the penis for sexual pleasure.

If you like Blumke, you should check out an Upper Decker, Double Blumpkin

Cork

"https://jezebel.com/the-10-grossest-sex-acts-as-described-by-urban-dictiona-1627699479

Some 'interesting' terms/practices here "

Not trying to be gross here at all. There’s just terms for practices and acronyms (swinging, Kink, fetish, or just sexual) that come up in the forum and generally on the site that people might be unfamiliar with. Interested to see if we can build our own glossary here.

"Since taking an interest in the Forum, we have come across a plethora of unfamiliar words describing sexual practices new to us, or simply sexual terms for practices we knew of. Today’s cause for a google search was ‘Blumke’. Thought it might be good to have a thread that people may pool collective knowledge as an easy reference guide. Here are some we had to look up and were too afraid to ask...

Blumke - receiving a blow job while taking a shit

That was mentioned at a Jimmy Carr show.. audience member shouted it up.. Jimmy didn’t know either and I think the theatre received an education to the meaning of Blumke... he then asked at what point in the relationship did the guy think this was a good time to suggest Blumke.. she replied “the end”

Bukkake - three or more men ejaculating on a woman

Please add... nothing is too simple or obvious..."

Cork

ATM is one we got in a message before... the man clarified that it wasn’t the hole in the wall (not glory hole). Not sure if it’s in common usage but the intended meaning was...

ATM = Ass to mouth

There are some amazing names for kinks. My 2 favorites are:

1. Snedging (or maybe smedging?). A kink involving men who like to sniff women's bicycle seats.

2. Sploshing. A kink in which women splash around in custard or jelly or other similar thick liquids.

"Wow, docking is a new one and a description we have used for straight penetrative if we didn’t know better. Being circumcised is a handicap that I can live with on this one!

Brings to mind another thread topic in past few months that we had to look up...

Sounding = inserting a rod in the urethra of the penis for sexual pleasure."

Jesus....Sounding does not sound enjoyable (pun intended)

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Tromboning .......licking /rimming a guys ass whilst wanking him off

Well we've got an education today reading these !! Some are way too much for us & we'd run a mile if someone asked us to do them. There's no way I could do the sounding & there's no way my partner would let me lol it makes me cross my legs when I think of it lol

Postboned means running late after haveing sexual encounter

Cork

This certainly ain’t about the merits or otherwise about any of the practices. No discussion and judgement on personal preferences intended by the thread. Motivated by our own innocence/ ignorance of these terms when first encountered.

One set of acronyms that always seems to pop up for discussion, that we’ll try and portray our sense of the prevailing wisdom...

MFM = straight threesome with 2 guys

MMF = bisexual threesome with 2 guys

FMF = straight threesome with 2 fems

FFM = bisexual threesome with 2 gals

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Salad tossing.... Another term for rimming while getting a handjob

By *ed_AliceWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

PIV/PIA - penis in vagina or ass. Shorthand for penetrative sex

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"This certainly ain’t about the merits or otherwise about any of the practices. No discussion and judgement on personal preferences intended by the thread. Motivated by our own innocence/ ignorance of these terms when first encountered.

One set of acronyms that always seems to pop up for discussion, that we’ll try and portray our sense of the prevailing wisdom...

FFM = bisexual threesome with 2 gals"

A lot of people dont follow this and so MMF and FFM arent necessarily bisexual. It's best to clarify to be 100%

This is a great post. Loads to learn! But not all to try

"This certainly ain’t about the merits or otherwise about any of the practices. No discussion and judgement on personal preferences intended by the thread. Motivated by our own innocence/ ignorance of these terms when first encountered.

FFM = bisexual threesome with 2 gals"

Very informative

In addition:

KFF = Kaizer with 2 very fortunate fems

Cork

A lot of people dont follow this and so MMF and FFM arent necessarily bisexual. It's best to clarify to be 100%"

Ya, that’s the purpose of this. We would have fallen into the MMF user cohort and meant straight threesome. There has been discussions here with some very particular in how they interpret so we are now careful in how we order... thinking of the receiver of the message. It’s a fair point that there is also responsibility on the receiver to clarify rather than assume.

Very informative

In addition:

KFF = Kaizer with 2 very fortunate fems "

Nice one Kaiser and modest as ever

Cork

Unashamedly robbed this interchange from another thread as the term discussed and some of the slang alternative explanations of the term are funny and new to us:

“What's a sugar wall? Asking for a friend.

Your vagina, as in actual vaginal walls.

Like, the vagina canal?

Yes the anatomical vagina. The INNER Tube. The hole. The chute. The baby slide. The cock sleeve.”

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

My gay friend told me about 'felching' a few years ago.

Can't say it's my thing

Cork

"My gay friend told me about 'felching' a few years ago.

Can't say it's my thing "

Had to look it up...

Felching = act of sucking semen from an anus.

Obviously all these carrying the usual health warnings etc. when you look them up. We are neither promoting or discouraging... just increasing our own vocab!

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

No offence op but this is the most unsavoury thread I have read in a while

Cork

"No offence op but this is the most unsavoury thread I have read in a while "

Is your objection to the thread based on the practices themselves that are explained or the act of collating the terms and explanations?

All the terms that we’ve put up have been read by us within threads or even as the topic of threads on this forum, with the odd exception that we’ve read in messages. Our motivation came only from reading and not knowing.

By their nature, most terms requiring the aid of a search engine are uncommon, even niche, so I suspect vast majority are somewhat eyebrow raising - that’s our experience anyway.

It is open to changes in direction and tone if there are other terms less offensive to you which you believe are worthy of explanation for say the newcomer/ novice.

Have to say from my point of view this thread has been very informative.

Limerick

"No offence op but this is the most unsavoury thread I have read in a while

Is your objection to the thread based on the practices themselves that are explained or the act of collating the terms and explanations?

All the terms that we’ve put up have been read by us within threads or even as the topic of threads on this forum, with the odd exception that we’ve read in messages. Our motivation came only from reading and not knowing.

By their nature, most terms requiring the aid of a search engine are uncommon, even niche, so I suspect vast majority are somewhat eyebrow raising - that’s our experience anyway.

It is open to changes in direction and tone if there are other terms less offensive to you which you believe are worthy of explanation for say the newcomer/ novice."

I'm not objecting at all op, nor am I offended (doesn't happen that easily), some of the terms are unsavoury, that's all

Cork

Ok, the terminology maybe has been too offbeat and niche and picked from generally only fleeting mentions on the Forum in recent times. Below are some of the much more common terms regularly appearing on profiles or status update, and ones we didn’t know when we started out (please correct if our explanation is misleading):

Unicorn = a single female willing to have a threesome with a couple.

Cum Tribute = a woman sends photos to a man who records himself masterbating over the photo.

Cuckold = a man who encourages his wife/partner to have sex with other men, either while watching or not present.

Greedy Girl = a female who has sex with two or more men at one time.

Limerick

Yeah, it got a little 'niche' there for a while

Here are a few which appear often in profiles:

Stag and Vixen:

A Stag is a dominant man who encourages his female partner to have sex with others, either in his presence, or on her own. With Stag/vixen there is little similarity to cuckholding, where the man is submissive and often subjected to taunting and humiliation from his dominant female partner while, or after, she has sex with another man.

A vixen is the submissive woman who is having extramarital sex with her dominant partner's support. She may or may not enjoy being humiliated during or after the sexual encounter.

Bull:

A sexually dominant male who, for fun or financial gain, cuckolds and humiliates husbands while servicing their wives.

"No offence op but this is the most unsavoury thread I have read in a while "

I don't see why. Knowledge is power and there are far too many people on this site using terms the don't actually understand. I think it's great to share a little info and empower eachother to make more informed choices.

PLUS, most of it's hilarious.

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

I am really enjoying this post. Thanks OP

Sounds very complicated- eh no thanks

Cork

"Yeah, it got a little 'niche' there for a while

Stag and Vixen:

A Stag is a dominant man who encourages his female partner to have sex with others, either in his presence, or on her own. With Stag/vixen there is little similarity to cuckholding, where the man is submissive and often subjected to taunting and humiliation from his dominant female partner while, or after, she has sex with another man.

A vixen is the submissive woman who is having extramarital sex with her dominant partner's support. She may or may not enjoy being humiliated during or after the sexual encounter.

Bull:

A sexually dominant male who, for fun or financial gain, cuckolds and humiliates husbands while servicing their wives."

Interesting. So a Bull is involved in Cuckold scenario. Is there a label on the extra man in the Stag and Vixen threesome? We’re not hung up on labels but appears we’re closer to stag/vixen when going for MFM (although neither of us are that dominant or submissive), so would be handy to know.

Stag and Vixen:

Bull:

A sexually dominant male who, for fun or financial gain, cuckolds and humiliates husbands while servicing their wives.

Interesting. So a Bull is involved in Cuckold scenario. Is there a label on the extra man in the Stag and Vixen threesome? We’re not hung up on labels but appears we’re closer to stag/vixen when going for MFM (although neither of us are that dominant or submissive), so would be handy to know."

I think the technical terms is Lucky Bastard?

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Some kink 101 terminology for y'all...

BDSM = bondage, domination [& submission] , and sadomasochism

Dom = dominant man / masc person

Domme = dominant woman / femme person

Top = gender neutral term for a dominant OR person who assumes the dominant / giving role in a play scene / sexual interaction

Sub = submissive person

Bottom = submissive person OR person who assumes the submissive / receiving role in a play scene / sexual interaction

Switch = someone who enjoys taking both the Dominant and submissive roles at different times or with different partners

Master, Sir, Daddy, Owner = specific types of Dominants. Not all Doms are Masters, or Daddies etc

Slave, babygirl, babyboy, girl, boy, pet, puppy / kitten = specific types of submissive. Not all subs are slaves or babies.

Sadist = someone who derives sexual pleasure from causing pain

Masochist = someone who derives sexual pleasure from receiving pain

Scene = a kinky interaction between two people, that may or may not include sexual contact.

The Scene = the active kink community and events in a particular location

Impact play = spanking, flogging, whipping, any kind of hitting

Rope play / shibari / rigging = rope bondage, shibari is Japanese style rope bondage but not all rope bondage is shibari

Wet play = scenes involving bodily fluids including spit, ejaculate, urine or blood (many kink events don't allow wet play)

Vanilla = someone who isn't kinky, or sex that doesn't involve any kink or fetish play

SSC = Safe, Sane, Consensual. A fundamental rule of kink - your play should always be safe (not causing lasting or permanent physical damage), sane (not causing lasting emotional damage or taking unreasonable risks), and consensual (all parties involved, even spectators, have actively consented)

YKINMYBYKIOK = Your kink is not my kink but your kink is OK too. Another fundamental of the kink community - basically, don't judge the kinks of others even if you don't understand it.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Soft sexy sweet

Thank you very much for that and being honest I hadn't got a clue what most of them meant

Fascinating

Limerick

"Is there a label on the extra man in the Stag and Vixen threesome?"

Interesting question - if anyone has the answer?

By *amesd1114Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Charizarding - When you light a girls pubes on fire and put it out with your jizz

Cork

Brilliant contributions, particularly the Kink 101. That’s precisely the education ourselves, and surely others, need to navigate profiles, messages and the forum. The MKINYKBYKIOKT is an important one to remember when commenting on any of the terms/ practices - be cognisant that a non monogamous lifestyle itself is disagreeable to most in general society.

Cork

*YKINMKBYKIOK

Cork

An unusual term/ acronym that came up in the forum not too long ago and intrigued us (transcends the sexual and non sexual for some) is:

ASMR = autonomous sensory meridian response = experience of "low-grade euphoria" characterized by "a combination of positive feelings and a distinct static-like tingling sensation on the skin". It is most commonly triggered by specific auditory or visual stimuli, and less commonly by intentional attention control. It has been likened to a head orgasm.

By *cupxxxWoman  over a year ago

Gorey

Great post OP, very informative all thanks.

Knowledge is power for sure.

"Is there a label on the extra man in the Stag and Vixen threesome?

Interesting question - if anyone has the answer?"

Lucky?

East / North, Cork

Its a shame threads cant be stickied here. Seems a fundamental forum function that's missing. A glossary plus a copy of the rules at the very least.

"Its a shame threads cant be stickied here. Seems a fundamental forum function that's missing. A glossary plus a copy of the rules at the very least."

‘Threads can’t be stickied’ what’s that then? The girl had dreadlocks and the lad cums in them?!

A personal favourite...

Frotting - rubbing/holding/masturbating two penises together for sexual pleasure. Usually, both men stand or lie down facing each other so that the undersides of both penises touch along their entire length, allowing one person to masturbate both penises simultaneously.

Love to try frotting be so erotic

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"A personal favourite...

Frotting - rubbing/holding/masturbating two penises together for sexual pleasure. Usually, both men stand or lie down facing each other so that the undersides of both penises touch along their entire length, allowing one person to masturbate both penises simultaneously.

"

Further to this when a woman squats over the 2 men and allows them to enter her at the same time I think its called the king of clubs

Cork

Frotting is another new one on us. Rubbing penises personally not our thing but the act of masterbating two men at the same time with each hand, men either lying side by side or standing either side, is something we have experience of. Not sure if there is a name for it, but we call it skiing in our fantasy talk. If anyone has a term for it, please share?

East / North, Cork

"Its a shame threads cant be stickied here. Seems a fundamental forum function that's missing. A glossary plus a copy of the rules at the very least.

‘Threads can’t be stickied’ what’s that then? The girl had dreadlocks and the lad cums in them?! "

Lol no. Its threads that are always on to top of list and never get removed. They are handy as they are good for rules and reference or frequently used information. Fab doesnt use em.

"Love to try frotting be so erotic "

It's fabulous

Another we enjoy immensely...

fucklicking

In a threesome, when a man and a woman are having sex, vaginal or anal, and the third person, m or f, licks the cock and pussy, or cock and ass, of the first two.

Motorboating - the activity of putting one's face between a woman's breasts, and rocking turning one's head rapidly from side to side while making a noise like a motorboat.

"Its a shame threads cant be stickied here. Seems a fundamental forum function that's missing. A glossary plus a copy of the rules at the very least.

‘Threads can’t be stickied’ what’s that then? The girl had dreadlocks and the lad cums in them?!

Lol no. Its threads that are always on to top of list and never get removed. They are handy as they are good for rules and reference or frequently used information. Fab doesnt use em."

Hahaha I know - I was trying to be funny! And failed

Cork

Cut = circumcised penis

Uncut = non circumcised (foreskin) penis

Stag and Vixen:

Bull:

Interesting. So a Bull is involved in Cuckold scenario. Is there a label on the extra man in the Stag and Vixen threesome? We’re not hung up on labels but appears we’re closer to stag/vixen when going for MFM (although neither of us are that dominant or submissive), so would be handy to know.

I think the technical terms is Lucky Bastard? "

Tots agree

"*YKINMKBYKIOK"

Add a + to that as a catch all!

"Is there a label on the extra man in the Stag and Vixen threesome?

Interesting question - if anyone has the answer?"

So a unicorn is "A sexual unicorn is simply a third party that engages in group sex with, usually heterosexual, couples"

So would a 'unihorn' be suitable to describe a straight guy invited into a mfm by a straight couple? I could not not a label/term and it is nicer than 'extra cock'.

The Rodeo - Taking your missus from behind, shouting out her sisters name and seeing how long you can hang on.

I forgot to mention The Dirty Sanchez - Get your missus on top, reach around and stick your finger up her rusty bullet hole, then, with said finger, draw a Mexican moustache on her top lip.

By *rianSthDubMan  over a year ago

dun laoghaire

Very funny

Cork

Have come across a number of BDSM Myers Briggs type results posted on profiles. Most of the terms are covered in the excellent Kink 101 above but we’ve put together a follow up tutorial with the additional terms we had to look up...

Experimentalist = want to have tried it all. An open mind and an insatiable curiosity are their key features, and they will rarely form an opinion before they have gathered first hand experience. They often have plenty of fantasies and will actively pursue to try them out.

Ageplayer = Ageplayers like to play with age as part of their kink. They typically take on a much younger or older age than they actually are, or prefer playing with a partner that does so. Attributes and behavior changes (such as pacifiers, coloring books, speaking in more childlike language, etc.) are commonly paired with this, to enrich the context and make it more appropriate for the played age.

Primal (Hunter) = Primals are mainly focused on their natural instincts and they enjoy letting their inner animal out during sex. The key part for primals play is that the participants show their raw, emotional sexual feelings during play. All of the labels, roles, and protocols go out the window, and the prey can become a snarling, growing, clawing animal hell-bent on getting away from its predator (you).

Primal (Prey) = as above

Brat = Brats are, in essence, naughty submissives. They find disobedience a form of playfulness rather than letting their dominant down, and require a compatible dominant who will not only teach them a lesson, but also accept that any number of lessons might still not necessarily change this behavior.

Brat tamer = Brat tamers are, in essence, dominants who enjoy handling bratty submissives. They find disobedience a form of playfulness from the side of the submissive, rather than a form of rudeness. They will take no offence to it, but will still teach the sub a well deserved lesson (because, of course, that is why the bratty sub shows such behavior in the first place).

By *1Cork OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Cork

Panda Fuck = eats shoots and leaves.

Eiffel Tower = essentially a spit roast where men lean in and high five or join hands, creating the shape.

Spaghetti = a woman who describes herself as straight until wet (this best describes Mrs A1; we’ve used “bi playful” to describe this also)

By *1Cork OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Cork

King of Clubs = The King Of Club DP position is where the two men (tops) lie opposite each other with their butts, balls and penises meeting in the middle. Their legs outstretched past the shoulders of the other man (top). The two men’s legs will cross each at around the knee. The men’s (tops’) penises should meet in the middle and essentially create one dick for the woman (Btm) to lower herself (himself) onto.

… that is the best description we could find online, but was lifted from a gay sex advice site, and altered to suit our preference and relegating three men version to brackets - not meant to offend - so, presumably in the straight sense, the ‘double decker’ “one dick” creation is applicable for DVP and a little perineum width space between penises is permitted for DP.

Also seen the position referenced for frotting (see above) or oral, rather than requiring double penetration.

» Add a new message to this topic