FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Supper time

Supper time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gentleman44 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well what's for supper fabsters,I marinaded venison liver last night in buttermilk,a splash of brandy,and red wine,fresh herbs,and seasoned with sea salt and pepper corns,tossed in flour and cooked on a high heat on a cast iron skillet,toasted sour dough bread toasted on both sides,with melting kerrygold butter,and melted mature red cheddar cheese,a nice warm mug of hot chocolate and a dairymilk chocolate bar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Alright Hannibal, did you have a nice chianti with that?

I had Chinese - Singapore fried noodles and some fried rice & curry sauce

dublin

"Alright Hannibal, did you have a nice chianti with that?

I had Chinese - Singapore fried noodles and some fried rice & curry sauce "

I did have a nice merlot earlier

dublin

"Alright Hannibal, did you have a nice chianti with that?

I had Chinese - Singapore fried noodles and some fried rice & curry sauce "

I love singapore noodles

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

"Well what's for supper fabsters,I marinaded venison liver last night in buttermilk,a splash of brandy,and red wine,fresh herbs,and seasoned with sea salt and pepper corns,tossed in flour and cooked on a high heat on a cast iron skillet,toasted sour dough bread toasted on both sides,with melting kerrygold butter,and melted mature red cheddar cheese,a nice warm mug of hot chocolate and a dairymilk chocolate bar"

No way ur posting ur dinner if it was a few pork chops

dublin

"Well what's for supper fabsters,I marinaded venison liver last night in buttermilk,a splash of brandy,and red wine,fresh herbs,and seasoned with sea salt and pepper corns,tossed in flour and cooked on a high heat on a cast iron skillet,toasted sour dough bread toasted on both sides,with melting kerrygold butter,and melted mature red cheddar cheese,a nice warm mug of hot chocolate and a dairymilk chocolate bar

No way ur posting ur dinner if it was a few pork chops "

no dinner was bacon,cabbage and creamy mash potatoes with mustard and parsley sauce

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

"Well what's for supper fabsters,I marinaded venison liver last night in buttermilk,a splash of brandy,and red wine,fresh herbs,and seasoned with sea salt and pepper corns,tossed in flour and cooked on a high heat on a cast iron skillet,toasted sour dough bread toasted on both sides,with melting kerrygold butter,and melted mature red cheddar cheese,a nice warm mug of hot chocolate and a dairymilk chocolate bar

No way ur posting ur dinner if it was a few pork chops no dinner was bacon,cabbage and creamy mash potatoes with mustard and parsley sauce"

Ah ur one of them has dinner AND supper

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Breakfast, dinner & Tea in this house. Lunch doesnt exist

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to have supper when I'd sleep over in my granny's as a kid. Always the same. Warm out of the oven brown bread, with butter and jam and milky tea. Just thinking about it makes me all warm and fuzzy.

dublin

"I used to have supper when I'd sleep over in my granny's as a kid. Always the same. Warm out of the oven brown bread, with butter and jam and milky tea. Just thinking about it makes me all warm and fuzzy. "
that sounds lovely

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Had breaded turkey steaks with melted cheese and then tucked into a Milka Noisette bar

dublin

"Had breaded turkey steaks with melted cheese and then tucked into a Milka Noisette bar"
nice

» Add a new message to this topic