FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Squirting first impressions

Squirting first impressions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hickerThanUrAverage OP   Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

I've a question for both males and females regarding squirting or female ejaculation.

About a year ago, I would be considered a non believer of squirting, that it must if been pee and although I orgasmed intensely I had not experienced squirting. Up until about a year ago my doctor tried me on new medication and suddenly I became the Niagara falls. It wasn't forced, it just surprisingly happened and I couldn't control it in any way shape or form. It made me jump at first but luckily my partner enjoyed it after the initial shock of it all. The first time, I must have squirt consistently for 10-15 minutes and it was the best orgasm I had felt and if course the couch and floor was ruined

Anyways for the men, how was your first experience with squirting? Did you enjoy it or was it a turn off?

Ladies.. what was your first experience like? Did you enjoy it and any tips for build up to it?

Any other general opinions welcomed also

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

Ive met a few ladies over the years that have squirted and have to say its a great exsperience and tastes great had some great sessions and fingers crossed be lots more when its safe to do so

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Probably not much good to you but i loathe it. Its just messy and i find in certain positions im concentrating too much on not "letting go" so to speak. Also didnt orgasm from it but found i did cum extremely quickly after the fact.

By *oejoxxxMan  over a year ago

anywhere

I have no issue at all with women squirting during orgasm. It is nice to know in advance the possibility is there, if you're giving oral. Otherwise it's grand.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im a believer and I love it......its super sexy when a lady can squirt.....

Belfast

"Probably not much good to you but i loathe it. Its just messy and i find in certain positions im concentrating too much on not "letting go" so to speak. Also didnt orgasm from it but found i did cum extremely quickly after the fact. "

I actually enjoy it a lot more than I thought I ever would. Once it happened I was curious and eager to do it again. Sometimes it's not so great changing the sheets multiple times in a week but we may down towels now to be sure

I understand the resistance tho, sometimes it feels too soon so I try wait closer to finishing to relax and let things flow so to speak

I find when I've had a few drinks, or the rare time in Amsterdam and a preroll it was uncontrollable, intense and seriously satisfying. I understand people have their preferences and what turns them on or off. Like I would never in a million years have sex during period but some people love it

Belfast

"I have no issue at all with women squirting during orgasm. It is nice to know in advance the possibility is there, if you're giving oral. Otherwise it's grand."

Very early days into me finding my new ability, I met a girl from fab who was part of a couple. We had lots of fun and she asked me to stand over and lean my pussy onto her face as she was hanging over the bed. Unknown to me I began to squirt as I came and she loved it, went harder and faster and tried taste it all. Im glad she enjoyed it but not my cup of tea and I was a little embarrassed at first

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

I've squirted a few times but I have literally no control over it. The first time it happened I started bawling crying because I thought I wet myself on my boyfriends bed haha

By *assion and MoreCouple  over a year ago

Here and There, Monaghan

"Probably not much good to you but i loathe it. Its just messy and i find in certain positions im concentrating too much on not "letting go" so to speak. Also didnt orgasm from it but found i did cum extremely quickly after the fact.

I actually enjoy it a lot more than I thought I ever would. Once it happened I was curious and eager to do it again. Sometimes it's not so great changing the sheets multiple times in a week but we may down towels now to be sure

I understand the resistance tho, sometimes it feels too soon so I try wait closer to finishing to relax and let things flow so to speak

I find when I've had a few drinks, or the rare time in Amsterdam and a preroll it was uncontrollable, intense and seriously satisfying. I understand people have their preferences and what turns them on or off. Like I would never in a million years have sex during period but some people love it "

We both love it, can be controlled to an extent. We use waterproof mattress protectors.

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

I absolutely love it....such a turn on....a bit of advanced warning is a huge help ...but for me it's absolutely sexy as hell

Waterford

"Probably not much good to you but i loathe it. Its just messy and i find in certain positions im concentrating too much on not "letting go" so to speak. Also didnt orgasm from it but found i did cum extremely quickly after the fact.

I find when I've had a few drinks, or the rare time in Amsterdam and a preroll it was uncontrollable, intense and seriously satisfying. I understand people have their preferences and what turns them on or off. Like I would never in a million years have sex during period but some people love it "

yeah period time is defo a no go for me. But as you said yourself its all down to preferences and what you do/dont like and its always awesome when you find something you really enjoy that you would have thought you wouldnt. As i said it doesnt really do anything for me and ill avoid certain positions if i have to. Obviously cant be controlled all the time. But i will admit i will actively avoid men who bang on about squirting. Some seem to see it as the holy grail and thats not for me.

Belfast

I get that and agree. Some men see it as a trophy or a badge of honour to wear and others see it as disgusting and vile. I'm lucky enough that my partner enjoys it but it isn't his goal every time we have sex to make me squirt and we enjoy it more when it's spontaneous and roll of the dice kind of night. It just happens and other times it doesn't. But being tipsy certainly does help lol

By *iery minxWoman  over a year ago

kildare

It had never happened to me before and i was a believer like the op that it was indeed pee and nothing else.

That was until about a month and a half ago,first time it happened i was in complete shock and highly embarressed because i believed i had peed,only for the male to say no it wasn't that and infact i had squirted and he was delighted i had experienced it. The orgasm was much more intense during and even after,so i am now a believer but with anybody else i may meet they will be warned it might happen,just so they are aware.

Now it may or may not happen but i would hate if it did and it freaked the play partner out or even disgusted them.

I have to say personally i love it now but can understand why others don't.

Belfast

"It had never happened to me before and i was a believer like the op that it was indeed pee and nothing else.

That was until about a month and a half ago,first time it happened i was in complete shock and highly embarressed because i believed i had peed,only for the male to say no it wasn't that and infact i had squirted and he was delighted i had experienced it. The orgasm was much more intense during and even after,so i am now a believer but with anybody else i may meet they will be warned it might happen,just so they are aware.

Now it may or may not happen but i would hate if it did and it freaked the play partner out or even disgusted them.

I have to say personally i love it now but can understand why others don't."

Completely agree and glad I'm not the only previous non believer. I love it too

Can everyone do it with the right position or partner?

By *addywhackerMan  over a year ago

Derry

It's great to watch actually. The first time a girl squirted on me during sex I thought she peed on me it took me by surprise but the next time it felt really good. The warm gushing jets of cum squirting all over me felt amazing. One thing I am anxious of though is the taste. I know it's not pee but I am hesitant to swallow. Can anyone reassure me

Belfast

"Can everyone do it with the right position or partner?"

No not everyone can do it. I tried and tried for years thinking it'll come but it didn't. Only when my pill was changed could I actually do it, but even then it's spontaneous and uncontrollable

By *o pants partyCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

It freaked me out the first time it happened with a girl ... but with the right girl I can't get enough of it . Mr no pants

By *ub_1Man  over a year ago

Northside

I am very fond of ladies that squirt, I just find it very hot!

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

Never experienced it

Jeez I've been squirting so long I don't really remember. It just is what it is. But before I discovered fab I would get worried the first time someone new about their reaction to it.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

Wifey did it first time in a club and sprayed a few innocent people! It was a surprise to us as much as them!

By *ongueandgroove555Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

When mr puts me in certain positions I squirt all over the place when I cum. I like it and he absolutely loves the feeling of getting drenched so yep...we like it

Belfast

"Wifey did it first time in a club and sprayed a few innocent people! It was a surprise to us as much as them!"

This made me giggle I must say! How did the people feel afterwards? Any disgruntled members of the audience?

By *ollinrock77Man  over a year ago

mullingar

Absolutely love it

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

We mainly see it as an inconvenience. I wish it was possible to turn it off!

By *rish10ladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I've only been with one girl that was able to squirt. She never told me she could do it and it surprised the first time, but I loved it, could not get enough of it.

East / North, Cork

"I've only been with one girl that was able to squirt. She never told me she could do it and it surprised the first time, but I loved it, could not get enough of it. "

I think it's only polite to prewarn people so you can put a towel or 2 down and the mattress or whatever doesnt get ruined.

I definitely thought it was a bad thing the first time I squirted, although he absolutely loved it. Now, years later and at the point where I gush with almost every orgasm, I'm of 2 minds. On the one hand it just FEELS SO GOOD and can be super sexy and on the other, it's a pain and I cannot cope with the laundry.

By *rish10ladMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"I've only been with one girl that was able to squirt. She never told me she could do it and it surprised the first time, but I loved it, could not get enough of it.

I think it's only polite to prewarn people so you can put a towel or 2 down and the mattress or whatever doesnt get ruined. "

It was in their house so I didn't mind

East / North, Cork

"I've only been with one girl that was able to squirt. She never told me she could do it and it surprised the first time, but I loved it, could not get enough of it.

I think it's only polite to prewarn people so you can put a towel or 2 down and the mattress or whatever doesnt get ruined.

It was in their house so I didn't mind "

Ahh well I'm sure they already had protection down I'd they were used to it.

East / North, Cork

"I definitely thought it was a bad thing the first time I squirted, although he absolutely loved it. Now, years later and at the point where I gush with almost every orgasm, I'm of 2 minds. On the one hand it just FEELS SO GOOD and can be super sexy and on the other, it's a pain and I cannot cope with the laundry. "

Yeah it's the laundry and the tiny bit of pre planning that gets a little tiresome for us.. still there is a nice orgasm-reward

By *gentleman44Man  over a year ago

dublin

"I've a question for both males and females regarding squirting or female ejaculation.

About a year ago, I would be considered a non believer of squirting, that it must if been pee and although I orgasmed intensely I had not experienced squirting. Up until about a year ago my doctor tried me on new medication and suddenly I became the Niagara falls. It wasn't forced, it just surprisingly happened and I couldn't control it in any way shape or form. It made me jump at first but luckily my partner enjoyed it after the initial shock of it all. The first time, I must have squirt consistently for 10-15 minutes and it was the best orgasm I had felt and if course the couch and floor was ruined

Anyways for the men, how was your first experience with squirting? Did you enjoy it or was it a turn off?

Ladies.. what was your first experience like? Did you enjoy it and any tips for build up to it?

Any other general opinions welcomed also "

I must say yes it's my favourite thing,I absolutely love a girl squirting,but once you kiss,finger,lick suck etc I found licking a girl's inner thighs slow and sensual,while doing the gspot with the come hither finger,starts mist girl's off,then onto the clit slow sucking and licking at first followed by flicking your tongue just like a snake would,when the knee trembler starts to happen some hard fast fingering and violent licking of the clit,then some gentle slaps on the clit while fingering,and hey presto it's nearly always squirting time,and by the way did I say yes I absolutely love a girl that squirts

"I definitely thought it was a bad thing the first time I squirted, although he absolutely loved it. Now, years later and at the point where I gush with almost every orgasm, I'm of 2 minds. On the one hand it just FEELS SO GOOD and can be super sexy and on the other, it's a pain and I cannot cope with the laundry.

Yeah it's the laundry and the tiny bit of pre planning that gets a little tiresome for us.. still there is a nice orgasm-reward "

Pre-planning isnt such an issue when you only play 1 every 8 months

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

I think it's mighty worth the extra hotel bill

I'm a squirter. Whilst the feeling is great, it can be a little inconvenient. We had to invest a good vinyl sheet for hotel visits and I definitely pre-warn anyone we're meeting.

What I cant stand though is when men presume that a hard finger blasting is the way to squirting nirvana. I'm sure what makes women squirt is as diverse as what makes women cum...like everything else, one size does not necessarily fit all.

I found it shocking the first time I was on the receiving of it. She didn’t know either and had never done it before.

I think it’s sexy, intense and just adds to the kink.

Huge huge fan

By *ick dundee1000Man  over a year ago

Town

I'm a huge fan always have been. Doesn't always happen but it's electric when in the right environment and company

"It's great to watch actually. The first time a girl squirted on me during sex I thought she peed on me it took me by surprise but the next time it felt really good. The warm gushing jets of cum squirting all over me felt amazing. One thing I am anxious of though is the taste. I know it's not pee but I am hesitant to swallow. Can anyone reassure me "

I've tasted my own...I'd say the taste is neutral but if anything slightly sweet. I've never tasted anyone else's though so cant speak for anyone except myself

"It's great to watch actually. The first time a girl squirted on me during sex I thought she peed on me it took me by surprise but the next time it felt really good. The warm gushing jets of cum squirting all over me felt amazing. One thing I am anxious of though is the taste. I know it's not pee but I am hesitant to swallow. Can anyone reassure me

I've tasted my own...I'd say the taste is neutral but if anything slightly sweet. I've never tasted anyone else's though so cant speak for anyone except myself "

I found it slightly sweet whenever I tasted. Even with different partners

"

I think it's only polite to prewarn people so you can put a towel or 2 down and the mattress or whatever doesnt get ruined. "

Yep that's the best advice..1-2 towels depending on the level.

Its brilliant in my findings if you do it right every girl will squirt. Well almost all.

By *ackleberryMan  over a year ago

Belfast

1st impressions...as she straddled my face...i thought i was drowning, after initial shock was such a turn on

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

First experience I thought the young one had burst a valve. we were both very young and couch was ruined plus I left with rather damp sleeves and wet t-shirt. Over the years I learned that it is quite normal. My current partner squirts alot, it takes the surprise away a little, as everytime we make love there is a bit of prep work before we get down.

Squirting is great but you definitely need to know in advance that there is a possibility it may happen. Very hard on bed sheets and mattresses. Need plenty of towels..lol

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

Tina got the nick name 40 towels at the vanilla club ooops xx

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"I've a question for both males and females regarding squirting or female ejaculation.

The first time I experienced this was funny enough my 1st meet here and I loved it I'd have no issue causing a woman to squirt again

By *ommy joeMan  over a year ago

Omagh

First time I got the shock of my life, hadnt been forewarned and when this gush happened round my face i didnt know what was happening lol....but it didn't stop me going back for morelol

"

"

Oh it exists alright and was an intensely pleasurable surprise got me and for her. Drowned in it we were

By *BelfastGuyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I find it amazing and hot.

Just love it.

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

who's yer doctor

Belfast

"who's yer doctor "

Lol he's actually quite fit but glad I changed it now

My ex used to well probably still does. We had met though fab she did warn me that it happened but the first time it did I was shocked. It was the most intense sex I’d ever had. Four towels and a new mattress were needed after that it was a full drawer of towels in the bedroom and a mattress protector.

I will say though it’s not so much the mess but the intense orgasm when it happened for both.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've never squirted and it doesn't bother me at all that I haven't. But find guys telling me that they will guarantee they can get me to squirt a turn off especially when it's what they consider to be the main goal and tell me it's because I haven't 'let myself go'. Some seem to think it equates as female orgasm but it isn't.

If it ever happens then great if it doesn't that's fine as well it certainly doesn't lessen my enjoyment and I don't have to worry about special bed sheets.

"I've never squirted and it doesn't bother me at all that I haven't. But find guys telling me that they will guarantee they can get me to squirt a turn off especially when it's what they consider to be the main goal and tell me it's because I haven't 'let myself go'. Some seem to think it equates as female orgasm but it isn't.

If it ever happens then great if it doesn't that's fine as well it certainly doesn't lessen my enjoyment and I don't have to worry about special bed sheets."

depends on a lot of factors but for me it's a turn on so I put effort in not just for female pleasure but my own too. Cant just throw a sink line in with a hook, has to be co-ordinated too.

"I've never squirted and it doesn't bother me at all that I haven't. But find guys telling me that they will guarantee they can get me to squirt a turn off especially when it's what they consider to be the main goal and tell me it's because I haven't 'let myself go'. Some seem to think it equates as female orgasm but it isn't.

If it ever happens then great if it doesn't that's fine as well it certainly doesn't lessen my enjoyment and I don't have to worry about special bed sheets. depends on a lot of factors but for me it's a turn on so I put effort in not just for female pleasure but my own too. Cant just throw a sink line in with a hook, has to be co-ordinated too."

Mr here. The problem is a lot of guys turn up like they have been watching how to squirt videos and finger blast K like squirting 101. Not all women either want to squirt or if they do, they respond in that way. K squirts but she does it from a different sort of stimulation.

It definitely shouldn't be seen as the holy grail. We men are there primarily for the women's pleasure and we should derive our own from that.

By *im44Man  over a year ago

traveling with work, but mainly cork

Absolutely love it

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"But find guys telling me that they will guarantee they can get me to squirt a turn off especially when it's what they consider to be the main goal and tell me it's because I haven't 'let myself go'. Some seem to think it equates as female orgasm but it isn't. "

This is exactly it

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's glorified pee but yes it can be good fun when it happens naturally without frantic finger fiddling

"It's glorified pee but yes it can be good fun when it happens naturally without frantic finger fiddling"

In a nutshell . It has happened to me naturally during intercourse, but only with Lee. It certainly wouldn't be an objective for me and finger blasting is just tedious and irritating (the later literally as well as figuratively)

And yes, it's mostly pee. On that basis, every woman doubtless can, but why would we all want to?

*latter

If it ever happens then great if it doesn't that's fine as well it certainly doesn't lessen my enjoyment and I don't have to worry about special bed sheets. depends on a lot of factors but for me it's a turn on so I put effort in not just for female pleasure but my own too. Cant just throw a sink line in with a hook, has to be co-ordinated too.

Mr here. The problem is a lot of guys turn up like they have been watching how to squirt videos and finger blast K like squirting 101. Not all women either want to squirt or if they do, they respond in that way. K squirts but she does it from a different sort of stimulation.

It definitely shouldn't be seen as the holy grail. We men are there primarily for the women's pleasure and we should derive our own from that. "

I agree to an extent but to say not all women want to squirt is a bit weird from my recollection, it usually just happens, if they didn't want to I'd maybe try something different so she doesnt enjoy it as much.

If it ever happens then great if it doesn't that's fine as well it certainly doesn't lessen my enjoyment and I don't have to worry about special bed sheets. depends on a lot of factors but for me it's a turn on so I put effort in not just for female pleasure but my own too. Cant just throw a sink line in with a hook, has to be co-ordinated too.

It definitely shouldn't be seen as the holy grail. We men are there primarily for the women's pleasure and we should derive our own from that. I agree to an extent but to say not all women want to squirt is a bit weird from my recollection, it usually just happens, if they didn't want to I'd maybe try something different so she doesnt enjoy it as much."

Squirting doesn't correlate to enjoyment or levels thereof

It definitely shouldn't be seen as the holy grail. We men are there primarily for the women's pleasure and we should derive our own from that. I agree to an extent but to say not all women want to squirt is a bit weird from my recollection, it usually just happens, if they didn't want to I'd maybe try something different so she doesnt enjoy it as much.

Squirting doesn't correlate to enjoyment or levels thereof"

not going to debate it but I disagree from experience, maybe it's just a case of different strokes for different folks. I'm no sex expert either.

It definitely shouldn't be seen as the holy grail. We men are there primarily for the women's pleasure and we should derive our own from that. I agree to an extent but to say not all women want to squirt is a bit weird from my recollection, it usually just happens, if they didn't want to I'd maybe try something different so she doesnt enjoy it as much.

Squirting doesn't correlate to enjoyment or levels thereofnot going to debate it but I disagree from experience, maybe it's just a case of different strokes for different folks. I'm no sex expert either."

Likewise but I'm disagreeing as a woman from my experience

Squirting doesn't correlate to enjoyment or levels thereofnot going to debate it but I disagree from experience, maybe it's just a case of different strokes for different folks. I'm no sex expert either."

And you are also not a woman either

Squirting doesn't correlate to enjoyment or levels thereofnot going to debate it but I disagree from experience, maybe it's just a case of different strokes for different folks. I'm no sex expert either.

And you are also not a woman either "

well maybe you are so my apologies

Waterford

agreed

East / North, Cork

Agreed a squirt can be induced with very little pleasure

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Have never squirted but wouldn't mind it happening just to see if im missing out on something.

Most definetly wouldn't want the wet bed or extra laundry tho

Limerick

Squirting doesn't correlate to enjoyment or levels thereof

agreed"

Agreed - Mrs

A few lads on here need some educating methinks

Belfast

"Have never squirted but wouldn't mind it happening just to see if im missing out on something.

Most definetly wouldn't want the wet bed or extra laundry tho "

There's no advice to give about it, sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. Mine is hormone induced by my pill and I get super charged up if you get what I mean lol don't aim for it because you'll always be disappointed when it doesn't happen. Just have fun and see it as a surprise when or if it does

By *urious502000Man  over a year ago

leicester

And what positions works for you? My wife is on the brink of squirting we would both love it to happen

East / North, Cork

"And what positions works for you? My wife is on the brink of squirting we would both love it to happen"

Deep and fast penetration

"And what positions works for you? My wife is on the brink of squirting we would both love it to happen"

For me, I tend to squirt when I cum or for stimulation to continue after I've cum. Even touching my nipples will do it

By *elfastman..Man  over a year ago

belfast

I used to see a lady who is in her 60's and she squirtwd like a fountain, I must admit that I loved every moment of it. So it's a yes from me.

"I used to see a lady who is in her 60's and she squirtwd like a fountain, I must admit that I loved every moment of it. So it's a yes from me. "
thats the spirit big man for me it's the filthier the better fuck the sheet

By *elfastman..Man  over a year ago

belfast

Yes sheets are replaceable

"Yes sheets are replaceable "
according to 90% of verifications on here most people need new beds curtains sofas floors, so a few sheets outa b&m isnt asking much

By *ickspring123Man  over a year ago

kildare

Never experienced a woman squirting but would love too

By *heershaftMan  over a year ago

Ferrybank

Women who squirt is next on my "fuckit list", I'm gagging to give a woman oral and have her squirt in my mouth. So any women willing to tick that off my list please pm me

By *malrightwiththatCouple  over a year ago

tallaght

"Women who squirt is next on my "fuckit list", I'm gagging to give a woman oral and have her squirt in my mouth. So any women willing to tick that off my list please pm me "

am 43 and new to squirting but I’m so glad I found it!!!

I didn’t realise I was doing it until my partner mentioned it. It is the most amazing experience. It gives me the most pleasure each time I do it. When I cum really hard I squirt the most and my other half loves it

If you haven’t explored it, you haven’t lived. Think of a regular orgasm times 10 times 100 when you let go!!!

"Can everyone do it with the right position or partner?

No not everyone can do it. I tried and tried for years thinking it'll come but it didn't. Only when my pill was changed could I actually do it, but even then it's spontaneous and uncontrollable"

Key question we all really want the answer to is what brand of pill are you on now?

Loved it best experience ever

By *exeiTV/TS  over a year ago

North Inner City

It's not pee, trust me I've tasted piss and I've tasted squirt and there's a difference!

Obvs each to their own, but it's definitely a plus.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"It's not pee, trust me I've tasted piss and I've tasted squirt and there's a difference!

Obvs each to their own, but it's definitely a plus."

Have you ever smelled the sheets the day after?

"It's not pee, trust me I've tasted piss and I've tasted squirt and there's a difference!

Have you ever smelled the sheets the day after? "

This is like the convo we had in my house

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Have you ever smelled the sheets the day after?

This is like the convo we had in my house "

By *andy905Man  over a year ago

City Centre

Have you ever smelled the sheets the day after? "

I've gone into work smelling of it

East / North, Cork

Obvs each to their own, but it's definitely a plus."

I'll just leave this here...

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25545022/

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

Messy handling on the silk sheets

"Messy handling on the silk sheets "

Always bring your spill kit

"Messy handling on the silk sheets

Always bring your spill kit "

Do you have one? If not, id recommend you get one

Do you have one? If not, id recommend you get one "

O I have and more than one

Do you have one? If not, id recommend you get one

O I have and more than one "

Good man

Limerick

"

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25545022/"

Thanks for that, everyone should read it. Confirms my own suspicions

"

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/25545022/

Thanks for that, everyone should read it. Confirms my own suspicions "

Why should everyone read it? It's almost like you're trying to shame people.

By *exeiTV/TS  over a year ago

North Inner City

Lol, look I think putting up an article isn't shaming, sure people here are into all sorts.

I don't trust just one paper though, it's not a well-researched area sadly.

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 29/10/20 23:34:06]

"Lol, look I think putting up an article isn't shaming, sure people here are into all sorts.

I don't trust just one paper though, it's not a well-researched area sadly. "

See the thing is. By their very nature, anyone nerdy enough to carry out reputable scientific research, inherently lacks the social skills to interact with a woman, let alone posses the capability to make them squirt!

I'm afraid we will never get a conclusive answer to the "is it pee" question.

By *o strings but a G-stringMan  over a year ago

city

My first experience was when I snook off with a bridesmaid at a family wedding. Things got hot and heavy fast and when she squirted it was a massive boost to my confidence. I love it. Fast forward 15 min and we are hurrying back into the wedding reception. My cousin holds the door as we go in and as I pass she mutters nice 'nice wet patch'. Lady cum all over the right of my suit crotch. My cousin laughed and said she kmew it wasnt mine

Ps. Please PM me the name of meds that caused this for you. I would be interested in knowing

By *icklowBMan  over a year ago

Wicklow

Be careful what you wish for....

Like most on here I loved the thought of it, being able to make a woman cum so hard! Gives one a real sense of achievement but then I met 1 woman and omg!! I’ve never experienced anything like it!! Proper full on water works and that’s putting it mildly. So word of advice if you’re planning to meet someone and she says she has her pvc sheet ready! You’re in for a very interesting night

East / North, Cork

"Lol, look I think putting up an article isn't shaming, sure people here are into all sorts.

I don't trust just one paper though, it's not a well-researched area sadly. "

The article seeks to explain.. not to shame. The simple fact is its conformed from scanning that the liquid comes from the bladder.

Any other general opinions welcomed also

My first experience was when I snook off with a bridesmaid at a family wedding. Things got hot and heavy fast and when she squirted it was a massive boost to my confidence. I love it. Fast forward 15 min and we are hurrying back into the wedding reception. My cousin holds the door as we go in and as I pass she mutters nice 'nice wet patch'. Lady cum all over the right of my suit crotch. My cousin laughed and said she kmew it wasnt mine

Ps. Please PM me the name of meds that caused this for you. I would be interested in knowing"

Lol it has it's embarrassing moments ha ha.

I thoroughly love when it happens....but not when it's forced.....or if it's like a goal or a target...but when it just happens naturally during play....no advance notice required...just let it flow baby mmmmmmmm

By *eeperscreepersMan  over a year ago

Tipp

My first experience involved me doing a naked victory lap around the bedroom ????

My first experiences were unreal no one has bettered him since to be completely honest. He trained me to do it indirectly well he spoke about it but i didn't know that's what he was doing per say. All I know is i loved it he didn't miss a drop he used to call it liquid lunch. I thought he was filthy lol but the feeling and orgasms was absolutely mind blowing.

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Love it

By *exy Ruby 100 300Couple  over a year ago

unknown

Nice to read all the genuine and varying different experiences and opinions of female squirting,

Personally we both absolutely love it x

By *ilfeaterMan  over a year ago

limerick

Chalk me up as an absolute lover of it.

» Add a new message to this topic