FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Lidl and Aldi specials

Lidl and Aldi specials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

So the 2 shops have agreed to close the special middle aisles to stay within level 5 guidelines

So whats the thing you've bought thats still in its box unused and yet you definitely needed it at the time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Used to have a shelf full of unopened Lidl tools but then with various projects during furlough I've used most of them apart from diamond tipped hole saws for cutting through tiles.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"So the 2 shops have agreed to close the special middle aisles to stay within level 5 guidelines

So whats the thing you've bought thats still in its box unused and yet you definitely needed it at the time

"

Sorry W H A T????

Whatever about restricted movements and fines, this has to be a violation of my constitutional rights. I'm getting on to Gemma.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I only go to lidl and aldi for that section

somewhere

I have to admit I was once asked to pick up this special type of steam iron

It shows a picture on the box of a shirt hung on a hanger while you steamed it instead of just using a feckin iron

It's still in the box 3 years later unopened and I still don't think it'll work but I'm not trying it

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Can anyone tell me are cooking appliances like vegetable streamers essential items or what??

No point selling food if we can't fuking cook it

"So the 2 shops have agreed to close the special middle aisles to stay within level 5 guidelines

Sorry W H A T????

Whatever about restricted movements and fines, this has to be a violation of my constitutional rights. I'm getting on to Gemma. "

O Christ don’t encourage that looper , she has to be smoking something

somewhere

"Can anyone tell me are cooking appliances like vegetable streamers essential items or what??

No point selling food if we can't fuking cook it "

Harvey Norman still open for electrical items

I love the positive enviromental impact of these restrictions, specially on the reduction of the production and consume of textile items, being that industry one of the most poluting in the world, a break from it was so much needed. On the other hand it's disheartening that a lot of people will keep loosing their jobs.

It's complex but maybe a good way to start considering taking alternative routes. #fashionrevolution now!

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

My trolley tends to gather momentum in this aisle, rarely anything there to peak my interest - Mrs.

Was in Aldi earlier - the middle aisle was still open

I've a 5ft Speaker that was €120 still here in the box Its been here about 2 years too

I have a couple of crochet sets at the back of the press somewhere that never got opened.

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

I was in it and got me maize boots well thats what most of us tractor drivers call them lol the people where like vultures trying to get knock me down jackets the high vis ones

I don't buy from those sections really. They stress me out. Everything's too messy and higgldypiggldy.

By *ustjon1950Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

As hardware / diy stores are open ( B & Q, Woodies etc ) then surely Aldi and Lidl could still sell those items

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Can anyone tell me are cooking appliances like vegetable streamers essential items or what??

No point selling food if we can't fuking cook it "

I've a slow cooker and steamer from Lidl use them all the time. I would recommend em

"I have to admit I was once asked to pick up this special type of steam iron

It shows a picture on the box of a shirt hung on a hanger while you steamed it instead of just using a feckin iron

It's still in the box 3 years later unopened and I still don't think it'll work but I'm not trying it

"

I also have this and never took it out of the box.

No point selling food if we can't fuking cook it

I've a slow cooker and steamer from Lidl use them all the time. I would recommend em"

I got all my cooking stuff there and they lasted over 4 years of use bar the juicers but that was because I didn’t look after it

By *oiraTvTV/TS  over a year ago

Derry

LIDL / ALDI is only place you can go to get a pint of milk and end up buying an inflatable canoe

"LIDL / ALDI is only place you can go to get a pint of milk and end up buying an inflatable canoe "

Actually who else has gone into them shop’s for food and came out with gadgets from there

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"LIDL / ALDI is only place you can go to get a pint of milk and end up buying an inflatable canoe

Actually who else has gone into them shop’s for food and came out with gadgets from there "

haha and forgotten what you went in for

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've gone in to buy an inflatable canoe and came out with bog roll and a couple of packets of Frikadelle

"I love the positive enviromental impact of these restrictions, specially on the reduction of the production and consume of textile items, being that industry one of the most poluting in the world, a break from it was so much needed. On the other hand it's disheartening that a lot of people will keep loosing their jobs.

It's complex but maybe a good way to start considering taking alternative routes. #fashionrevolution now! "

Same. Also loving that we don't use as much diesel

I wonder will there be a long term positive environmental impact from fewer flights, less commuting etc

somewhere

"I love the positive enviromental impact of these restrictions, specially on the reduction of the production and consume of textile items, being that industry one of the most poluting in the world, a break from it was so much needed. On the other hand it's disheartening that a lot of people will keep loosing their jobs.

It's complex but maybe a good way to start considering taking alternative routes. #fashionrevolution now!

Same. Also loving that we don't use as much diesel

I wonder will there be a long term positive environmental impact from fewer flights, less commuting etc "

Hopefully a huge difference on the environment with the amount of flights not taking off.

Also now that companies have discovered the benefits of distance meeting and working from home it should cut down on emissions.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"

Was in my local aldi and middle isles are open

» Add a new message to this topic