FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 2 maybe 3 times a month

2 maybe 3 times a month

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys

Not here to be judged. But just curious. I for one would love to have sex 3 or 4 times a week. Partner is fine with maybe once a week. For me that's not enough. Any suggestions.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avana_oh_na_naWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Have a conversation with her and dont be a pussy. The grass is greener where you water it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys

Not here to be judged. But just curious. I for one would love to have sex 3 or 4 times a week. Partner is fine with maybe once a week. For me that's not enough. Any suggestions. "

Is that why you're here ?...to get sex 3/4 times a week ?..not judging ...just curious...

Sounds like she is definitly sleeping with someone instead behind your back!

When she is asleep, you need to use her finger print or facial recognition to open her phone and look through her private messages. It's the only way to be sure.

"Sounds like she is definitly sleeping with someone instead behind your back!

When she is asleep, you need to use her finger print or facial recognition to open her phone and look through her private messages. It's the only way to be sure. "

What he said.. Defo don't talk to her like an adult and discuss it. Sneaky and sex websites are the way forward..

"Sounds like she is definitly sleeping with someone instead behind your back!

When she is asleep, you need to use her finger print or facial recognition to open her phone and look through her private messages. It's the only way to be sure. "

A man with a plan

"Have a conversation with her and dont be a pussy. The grass is greener where you water it."

I was going to go into an in-depth discourse on libido, communication and long term relationship work, but really, the above is the gist of it.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

If none of the above works...have more wanks

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Maybe she's getting it elsewhere

By *vpamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

kinkville

Sex doll?

Not judging,

But at the moment when ye have sex, is it all over in 20 minutes or does it go on for an hour or so?

When you want it more, you need to put in time and effort for her to want it more. I'm afraid, dump your load and go won't interest her for long.

Try more spontaneous sex during the day.

Some people see their bed at night and just get sleepy, if you look at people having an affair, it's mostly during the day time that they meet and seems to be more exciting.

Does your partner know you operate a single profile on a swing site?

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

2 maybe 3 times a month...??

To quote a line from Life of Brian:

“You lucky, lucky b*****d!!”

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Female libido is a complicated thing. There are few pieces to the jigsaw. It's possible that she just doesnt want sex as often as you, or there could be physical or mental issues, stress, work, tiredness, children, etc etc. You need to improve your communication to figure out what's going on. If it turns out that you just have a mismatched libido then you need to either live with less sex, or go your separate ways.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/11/20 00:00:28]

"Female libido is a complicated thing. There are few pieces to the jigsaw. It's possible that she just doesnt want sex as often as you, or there could be physical or mental issues, stress, work, tiredness, children, etc etc. You need to improve your communication to figure out what's going on. If it turns out that you just have a mismatched libido then you need to either live with less sex, or go your separate ways."

Absolutely agree with all of the above.

Maybe shes getting it elsewhere?

Hard to say when we dont know the finer details of your relationship. Maybe try going to bed an hour earlier. When you're not as tired ready to fall asleep.

If she is having body confidence issues, maybe try buy her sexy outfits to boost her self esteem.

By *ongueandgroove555Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I think you've just got two people with different sex drives. That's just normal, and in a relationship like everything else its about compromise but if you never talk about it then nothing gets resolved

Masturbate.....lots.??

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I think it's obvious what's going on. No judgement, but you're on here without her knowledge or consent so all is obviously not well in the relationship. Most women need to feel close to their partner to want sex with them 2-3 times a week. Libido is not a standalone thing like it often is for men. Relationships need to be worked at and communication is the first step. I think you know what needs to be done, op

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

"Female libido is a complicated thing. There are few pieces to the jigsaw. It's possible that she just doesnt want sex as often as you, or there could be physical or mental issues, stress, work, tiredness, children, etc etc. You need to improve your communication to figure out what's going on. If it turns out that you just have a mismatched libido then you need to either live with less sex, or go your separate ways."
Totally agree

"Hi guys

Not here to be judged. But just curious. I for one would love to have sex 3 or 4 times a week. Partner is fine with maybe once a week. For me that's not enough. Any suggestions. "

Maybe she would love to hook up with a guy she met on a sex site.. the excitement, the wonder, she'll pick new lingerie, get prepped , and be thrilled at the thought of sex in a hotel room after the promises he has made.... maybe you could be that guy for her?

» Add a new message to this topic