FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Your Sexual Awakening

Your Sexual Awakening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you could pinpoint a moment in your life, perhaps just a general memory, when and what do you believe was your first real experience of realising your sensuality or even your sexuality?

We all notice our bodies changing and evolving when we're younger but when was the point at which you recognized who you were inside; who/what you were attracted to. I've heard someone say that their teens were their body's puberty and their 20s were their minds!

Not everyone is given a proverbial road map and told how to get from 'A' to 'B' after all! It could be later in life that some of us experience something that "stirs" something inside us

Not just with regards to your sexuality and who you were attracted to but when did you personally understand and embrace your own sensuality?

I know I'm the Ohpee but I'd be unashamedly struggling to pinpoint either myself I just thought it might be an interesting discussion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I met Lee. That's when I discovered what it is really like to let down all your walls and let yourself go with your body and your emotions with someone you trust absolutely. That's why the best sex I've ever had is and will always be, with him.

I'll leave now, making myself queasy here

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Can't pinpoint a specific moment or event but that awareness is so recent it hasn't even reached its teenage years yet.

My teenage years completely passed me by so I'm living life in reverse.

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

1986 when The Bangles released the 'Walk Like an Egyptian' video

I'm same I definitely can't pinpoint a moment, I do know since I joined fab im definitely a bit more body confident, a bit more easier on myself about my body and I've learnt im allowed enjoy sex and want sex and im allowed feel sexy and wanted.

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

I'm not sure I'd call it an awakening, but I remember the first time a guy gave me oral. It was a sexual game changer for me.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

For me it was eeting an older girl at a party around the age of 15. I hadn't a clue. Luckily she did lol

MrsF was teaching the neighbourhoods young girls how to masturbate at an early age, shes always been a minx.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"For me it was eeting an older girl at a party around the age of 15. I hadn't a clue. Luckily she did lol

MrsF was teaching the neighbourhoods young girls how to masturbate at an early age, shes always been a minx."

Is that typo .. eating or meeting

"When I met Lee. That's when I discovered what it is really like to let down all your walls and let yourself go with your body and your emotions with someone you trust absolutely. That's why the best sex I've ever had is and will always be, with him.

I'll leave now, making myself queasy here "

Nice try, Lee, give her back her phone

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I'm same I definitely can't pinpoint a moment, I do know since I joined fab im definitely a bit more body confident, a bit more easier on myself about my body and I've learnt im allowed enjoy sex and want sex and im allowed feel sexy and wanted. "

Exactly

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't know when it really happened when I was younger. Probably the first time I actually had sex with a guy. But I do know that after years of celibacy that joining fab has definitely woken it up again. And has made me realise it is okay to have kinks and enjoy them and to enjoy sex again.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Not so much an awakening as a liberation...

For those who are bisexual, bi-curious or even pansexual was it instantaneous discovering that or was it more a journey of discovery?

For us we met while at high school having always been attracted to the opposite sex growing up. We found our sensuality with what felt natural and progressively explored, probably shaped by traditional thinking back then.

Obviously after thinking and exploring for ourselves we found fab which has awakened new experiences of sensuality that has felt natural.

Would say this last year we've discovered a whole lot more about ourselves 10 fold than any other year and will hopefully learn more. More likely A to Z on that road map

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I was very young, and got the bus out from Dublin to the mountains. I walked for a bit using my junior cert geography map to a megalithic site, and sat there all day until it got dark. Even though I'd never had sex, I got an insight, maybe some sort of awakening, that my sexual energy was all powerful. I just didn't know where the switch was, at the time. I've since worked it out.

"I was very young, and got the bus out from Dublin to the mountains. I walked for a bit using my junior cert geography map to a megalithic site, and sat there all day until it got dark. Even though I'd never had sex, I got an insight, maybe some sort of awakening, that my sexual energy was all powerful. I just didn't know where the switch was, at the time. I've since worked it out. "

Now that's interesting. Pardon my ignorance, genuinely, but what's the link between a megalith and the practice of tantra?

If I've read that right

I can't pin point a particular moment but i spent many years in Paris in my twenties and those open minded Europeans defined me

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

"I was very young, and got the bus out from Dublin to the mountains. I walked for a bit using my junior cert geography map to a megalithic site, and sat there all day until it got dark. Even though I'd never had sex, I got an insight, maybe some sort of awakening, that my sexual energy was all powerful. I just didn't know where the switch was, at the time. I've since worked it out.

Now that's interesting. Pardon my ignorance, genuinely, but what's the link between a megalith and the practice of tantra?

If I've read that right "

I don't know if there is a connection,. I went there out of curiosity, as I'd never been that high up in the mountains. It was a random place to sit on a large stone for a few hours.

Still waiting.... Hopefully someday soon

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

The first time I kissed a girl. I was around 16. It actually felt like electricity on my lips. I've never felt that when kissing a guy no matter how much I liked him.

"The first time I kissed a girl. I was around 16. It actually felt like electricity on my lips. I've never felt that when kissing a guy no matter how much I liked him. "

What do you think was different, if you could put your finger on anything?

Also, apologies if it's too personal and it may seem a silly question, but did you know for sure at that age that you were interested in both boys and girls?

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

"The first time I kissed a girl. I was around 16. It actually felt like electricity on my lips. I've never felt that when kissing a guy no matter how much I liked him.

What do you think was different, if you could put your finger on anything?

Also, apologies if it's too personal and it may seem a silly question, but did you know for sure at that age that you were interested in both boys and girls?"

Honestly just it being a girl was all that was different. Maybe it was more exciting to me because there was that element of risk, or because it was a first same sex experience. I really liked the girl but I wouldn't have said I loved her or anything.

Honestly I just really prefer kissing girls. It's so much nicer haha

And yes, I knew from a very early age that I was attracted to men and women. My first noticeable crushes were all girls.

» Add a new message to this topic