FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > scrambles bikes etc

scrambles bikes etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

big problem around my area and adjoining areas of teenagers going round town on bikes and scramblers. older people scared shitless that theyll hit them etc. not a care in the world given, not a clue of the road and going round in the pitch black with no high vis or lights but here's my question. are the parents the ones to blame? when a teenager leaves the front door of his / her house, if they get upto no good, does the blame instantly come back on mammy and daddy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Look I’m a patent myself my son has a bike and also a car the difference for me as a parent is his bike is for field only,car is insured and he’s licence but doesn’t go out unless I’m with him so in my book parents are to blame I live in area where scramblers are the same no lights driving on public roads it’s madness

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

100% blame the parents

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If the parents buys the motorcycle. The parent is to blame.

If a youth gets on a motorcycle of their own accord without a parents knowledge. The youth should be the one to blame

somewhere

"If a youth gets on a motorcycle of their own accord without a parents knowledge. The youth should be the one to blame"

Thats if a young fella borrows his mates

If they're leaving the house on them its the parents

"If a youth gets on a motorcycle of their own accord without a parents knowledge. The youth should be the one to blame

If they're leaving the house on them its the parents "

BM you understood perfectly my point

"If a youth gets on a motorcycle of their own accord without a parents knowledge. The youth should be the one to blame

If they're leaving the house on them its the parents "

Or buys one without their parents knowledge

somewhere

Or buys one without their parents knowledge "

I haven't a clue how much a scrambler woukd cost but I know my 15 yr cant afford one without asking me for money

Do a few lads get together and chip in for one

I haven't a clue how much a scrambler woukd cost but I know my 15 yr cant afford one without asking me for money

Do a few lads get together and chip in for one "

I did that in my twenties with the lads. Driving in the bog.

You'll pick up a used one for under a grand. The youth into criminality could sure afford it

somewhere

You'll pick up a used one for under a grand. The youth into criminality could sure afford it"

Definitely with their €800 coats

You'll pick up a used one for under a grand. The youth into criminality could sure afford it

Definitely with their €800 coats "

CAB are actually seizing their expensive clothing as proceeds of crime

By *ongueandgroove555Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I would always have thought until they are 18 and an adult its the parents responsibility to know what their child/ teen is up too and deal with any wrong doing they get up too. I know you can't watch them 24/7 but thats my philosophy on it . I may be a bit gullible there but if my kids were out on scramblers or other antisocial behaviour I'd be dealing with them fairly strongly.

"I would always have thought until they are 18 and an adult its the parents responsibility to know what their child/ teen is up too and deal with any wrong doing they get up too. I know you can't watch them 24/7 but thats my philosophy on it . I may be a bit gullible there but if my kids were out on scramblers or other antisocial behaviour I'd be dealing with them fairly strongly. "

So their parenting is to blame? Some good parents have kids that go out of control. Many ways to look at it

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I would always have thought until they are 18 and an adult its the parents responsibility to know what their child/ teen is up too and deal with any wrong doing they get up too. I know you can't watch them 24/7 but thats my philosophy on it . I may be a bit gullible there but if my kids were out on scramblers or other antisocial behaviour I'd be dealing with them fairly strongly.

So their parenting is to blame? Some good parents have kids that go out of control. Many ways to look at it"

Yes that would be my view until they are 18 its up to the parents to guide and shape their kids and after that give advise where applicable and wanted

Youths!

Goddamn YOUTHS!!

By *s Unicorn 21Woman  over a year ago

Nenagh

"If the parents buys the motorcycle. The parent is to blame. "

Bullshit. The parent is not to blame if they buy a motorcycle for there son/daughter. It's if they don't teach them how to operate them rightly and have the space to go have fun. Unless you're from Dublin you are fucked in anyother part of Ireland because there is no where to go.

» Add a new message to this topic