FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Reignite the old days of dogging

Reignite the old days of dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Belfast had a cracking wee dogging scene about 15 years ago. What happened? Any of the ones who would go to the usual spots still on this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Dogging is dead. It was mostly shit anyway. Prearranged is the way to go if you want outdoor fun. Less boy racers and grabbers

By *iggBadDaveMan  over a year ago

Ards

Looking in the UK page there must be about 20 posts about Dogging , must still be big thing on over there. Sampled my first outdoor meet last week (social distance of course) . Enjoyed it but it was cold lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would be great to see some dogging in longford area.

What is dogging to you? Does it involved watching a couple or do you imagine you'll get a fuck of some random girl in a car?

I wouldn't mind doing be watched but id hated to be touched by someone I didn't allow and from my inbox and experience men just expect to be able to just jump on in and bang away..

Might be a stupid question but is it not freezing for Dogging? I could think of 100 better ways to spend an evening

Plus I'm sure the invention of Webcams has really put a spanner in works of dogging in the last 15 years.

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

[Removed by poster at 12/11/20 11:57:02]

East / North, Cork

"What is dogging to you? Does it involved watching a couple or do you imagine you'll get a fuck of some random girl in a car?

I wouldn't mind doing be watched but id hated to be touched by someone I didn't allow and from my inbox and experience men just expect to be able to just jump on in and bang away.. "

In a sex club there are rules, there are entry policies, and there is security. Dogging provides none of these.

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Dogging in the classic sense is dead, it was a victim of its own success, too many pushy, aggressive guys, boy racers and people openly discussing locations on forums put an end to it. Now it's prearranged meets at unknown locations

"What is dogging to you? Does it involved watching a couple or do you imagine you'll get a fuck of some random girl in a car?

I wouldn't mind doing be watched but id hated to be touched by someone I didn't allow and from my inbox and experience men just expect to be able to just jump on in and bang away.. "

For me to stand and watch and enjoy myself watching was the turn on. anything more was a bonus that was offered not asked for.

We quite enjoy being watched in person but, maybe I'm getting old, I prefer it in the comfort of a warm comfortable hotel room rather than freezing my tits off in a car whilst getting poked in the ribs with the gear stick

By *agda1974Man  over a year ago

Clonmel

I wouldn't mind doing be watched but id hated to be touched by someone I didn't allow and from my inbox and experience men just expect to be able to just jump on in and bang away..

In a sex club there are rules, there are entry policies, and there is security. Dogging provides none of these. "

I've arranged dogging meets with couples who liked to have outdoor fun. I've always ensured that anyone coming to those meets adhered to the dogging rules/ etiquette that you can find on another internet site.

The women always felt secure with their partner and the group. No-one ever got out of line because they knew that if they did , the dogging meets would stop.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For me dogging had always been watching with those being watched having the choice in inviting to play or not. There needs to be respect there. Like any kind of sexual activity unwanted forcefulness or general being a dick is never welcome

"Belfast had a cracking wee dogging scene about 15 years ago. What happened? Any of the ones who would go to the usual spots still on this?"

Mobile phones with cameras.

East / North, Cork

In a sex club there are rules, there are entry policies, and there is security. Dogging provides none of these.

I've arranged dogging meets with couples who liked to have outdoor fun. I've always ensured that anyone coming to those meets adhered to the dogging rules/ etiquette that you can find on another internet site.

The women always felt secure with their partner and the group. No-one ever got out of line because they knew that if they did , the dogging meets would stop.

"

Prearranged outdoor meets arent dogging in my book.

Derry was amazing years ago for dogging

By *razy-88Man  over a year ago

belfast

Not really any ‘actual’ dogging happening anymore. I’m sure there are others (like myself) who enjoy pre arranged outdoor fucking! Would love to even have some flashing fun outdoors but again it would probably have to be per arranged as there is always some fucker ruins it.

» Add a new message to this topic