FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Kevin “Bloody” Wilson

Kevin “Bloody” Wilson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verage Joe Black OP   Man  over a year ago

Border Area

Anyone ever hear his collection of alternative songs or ever see him live when he toured in Ireland?

I believe he’s retired now but I just listened to a few of his classics this week and they are as funny as ever.

“Do ya fuck in first dates”, “Hey Santa Claus you c**t” and Dicktaphone... you just can’t get good original wholesome songs like that any more...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/11/20 19:20:07]

Lol he’s brilliant

Hes brilliant, we had tickets booked to see him last March in Dublin but it got cancelled because of bloody Covid

My favourite one is "Don't Touch Your Sister Shes Mine"

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Brilliant, but so un-pc. I would love to see him live.

He has a tik tok channel that's generally him doing songs or other versions of them

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Anyone ever hear his collection of alternative songs or ever see him live when he toured in Ireland?

I believe he’s retired now but I just listened to a few of his classics this week and they are as funny as ever.

“Do ya fuck in first dates”, “Hey Santa Claus you c**t” and Dicktaphone... you just can’t get good original wholesome songs like that any more... "

I have to say that I honestly never expected to see a post about Kevin ‘Bloody’ Wilson on an Irish swing site

As kids, one of my mates brothers would let us listen to his KBW cassettes and we would sit there howling because they are just so crude and rude. Honestly surprised his stuff can be played as it was not PC in the 90s and in Australia, which is saying something!

By *ubeMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

Yes he is a funny man, it would be great fun to go out on the lash with him, you just have to laugh at DILLIGAF every day that word runs through my head.

"Anyone ever hear his collection of alternative songs or ever see him live when he toured in Ireland?

“Do ya fuck in first dates”, “Hey Santa Claus you c**t” and Dicktaphone... you just can’t get good original wholesome songs like that any more...

I have to say that I honestly never expected to see a post about Kevin ‘Bloody’ Wilson on an Irish swing site

As kids, one of my mates brothers would let us listen to his KBW cassettes and we would sit there howling because they are just so crude and rude. Honestly surprised his stuff can be played as it was not PC in the 90s and in Australia, which is saying something!"

Kaizer koncurs.... He was funny 20 years ago surely its PC gone wrong now!

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Hes doing a tour with his daughter next year. We got tickets today for November, yes it's a year away but something to look forward to

By *ranco82Man  over a year ago

belfast

Saw him in Peterborough about 1993 ... funny as fuck. Am I allowed to say that??

Border Area

"Saw him in Peterborough about 1993 ... funny as fuck. Am I allowed to say that??"

...just as long as you don’t say c**t in Canada...

By *humper22Woman  over a year ago

waterford

Love him. Have a CD of his

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Always recall his video of songs was just as you'd picture them when you first heard his songs..

By *oc1066Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Hi ... saw him a few years back, when he did a live gig in Belfast.... brilliant.... his daughter was the warm up act and was a chip off the old block ...

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I youtubed this guy. Tittered a bit but, but some of his stuff is downright offensive

By *ltered EgoMan  over a year ago

not a million miles from the airport.

Mick, me mate the master farter ....

Saw him in UL a good few years back. A group of us went together and were a few mins late arriving with seats right down the front. It was a walk of shame he stopped everything when he saw us coming in, waited until we were seated ... stared for a minute and then said nice of you c**** to show up..

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

What a coincidence, I just heard "Double decker dog" for the first time today and I can't wait to use that phrase in public

East / North, Cork

"What a coincidence, I just heard "Double decker dog" for the first time today and I can't wait to use that phrase in public"

Lol what kind of conversations are you having where you're expecting to use the phrase.

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"What a coincidence, I just heard "Double decker dog" for the first time today and I can't wait to use that phrase in public

Lol what kind of conversations are you having where you're expecting to use the phrase."

The kind where I change the topic very quickly by pointing and saying look at that double decker dog

He’s great although haven’t listened to him for a very long time. Mr x

“Do ya fuck in first dates”, “Hey Santa Claus you c**t” and Dicktaphone... you just can’t get good original wholesome songs like that any more... "

Coarse and vulgar... Not a fan!

Never heard of him before but gave a listen on spotify.

Sounds like an Ozzy Richie Kavanagh

Although, that song "The Pubic Hair" has some Chinese impersonations that sound pretty racist today. But sure that was the 90's for ya

East / North, Cork

"Never heard of him before but gave a listen on spotify.

Sounds like an Ozzy Richie Kavanagh

Although, that song "The Pubic Hair" has some Chinese impersonations that sound pretty racist today. But sure that was the 90's for ya"

Yeah hes exactly like him lol.

If you think that was the low point you should have listened to "poofters"

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

“ Where’s me f~~~ink bike? Iv opened all the other shit and there’s nothing here I like “.

Bloody brilliant stuff.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Quite often when encountering an Aussie girl if out , would enquire if her father owned a brewery ?

Occasionally I would get a blank look...

Other occasions I'd be told no he doesnt. ..no I wont show you my tits and no I dont fuck on first dates..

Border Area

"Quite often when encountering an Aussie girl if out , would enquire if her father owned a brewery ?

Occasionally I would get a blank look...

Other occasions I'd be told no he doesnt. ..no I wont show you my tits and no I dont fuck on first dates.."

Brilliant..!

By *elfastman..Man  over a year ago

belfast

If its stuff like that you like or crank calls look for the jeeky boys or tube bar. Really funny

» Add a new message to this topic