FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Things we should all know....

Things we should all know....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verage Joe Black OP   Man  over a year ago

Border Area

Wood frogs can hold their pee for up to 8 months.

What other random info has anyone got that they can share to enrich our lives on this cold November evening..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Wood frogs can hold their pee for up to 8 months.

What other random info has anyone got that they can share to enrich our lives on this cold November evening..? "

The elements that we are composed of were formed in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are all made of star dust.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The sex of a turtle is determined by temperature. If the egg is laid in a warm area it hatches female. If it is in a cooler area it hatches male. Hence why chicks are hot and dudes are cool :-

Alligator eggs are also influenced by temperature but are the complete reverse of the turtles.

The blue whale has the largest penis in the animal kingdom. 7 -10 feet on average!! I know this from nature documentaries NOT from personal experience!!

( Who the Hell ever got close enough to measure this during whale intercourse ?? )

You can't actually touch anything. This is because the electrons in the atoms that make up your finger and that of the object you're trying to touch repel each other (according to the basic law of electrostatics).

By *at3232Woman  over a year ago

Castlebar

What other random info has anyone got that they can share to enrich our lives on this cold November evening..?

The elements that we are composed of were formed in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are all made of star dust."

I like this

"The blue whale has the largest penis in the animal kingdom. 7 -10 feet on average!! I know this from nature documentaries NOT from personal experience!!

( Who the Hell ever got close enough to measure this during whale intercourse ?? )"

probs David Attenborough love his documentary's. We learn so much from him

"The blue whale has the largest penis in the animal kingdom. 7 -10 feet on average!! I know this from nature documentaries NOT from personal experience!!

( Who the Hell ever got close enough to measure this during whale intercourse ?? ) probs David Attenborough love his documentary's. We learn so much from him"

I just know I’ve known this fact since my early 20s!! The power of TV nature documentaries! Mr Attenborough is a legend . Plus his voice .. omg you’d sit in the snow to listen to him!

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

Men who help with housework also tend to have more sex.

Air is only about 25% oxygen

"Men who help with housework also tend to have more sex."

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

a female scorpion can hold sperm for up to a year and get pregnant at any time during that year

"a female scorpion can hold sperm for up to a year and get pregnant at any time during that year"

Where does she keep it?

Waterford

"a female scorpion can hold sperm for up to a year and get pregnant at any time during that year

Where does she keep it? "

i dont know. One day ya think ya have a male scorpion and then the next day said scorpion arrives out of its little cave with a half million babies attached to it

Border Area

"a female scorpion can hold sperm for up to a year and get pregnant at any time during that year"

What a nightmare. Has a d*unken night out that she can’t remember, then 10 months later finds out she’s pregnant.

"a female scorpion can hold sperm for up to a year and get pregnant at any time during that year

What a nightmare. Has a d*unken night out that she can’t remember, then 10 months later finds out she’s pregnant. "

That had me laughing out loud!!!

Border Area

What a nightmare. Has a d*unken night out that she can’t remember, then 10 months later finds out she’s pregnant.

That had me laughing out loud!!!"

Just be thankful the d*unken night out wasn’t with the blue whale from your earlier post... don’t know where she would have stored that load...!!

Just be thankful the d*unken night out wasn’t with the blue whale from your earlier post... don’t know where she would have stored that load...!! "

Omg I’m WEAK!! She’d want to be a scorpion with Super Powers!! Jaysus!!

Just be thankful the d*unken night out wasn’t with the blue whale from your earlier post... don’t know where she would have stored that load...!!

Omg I’m WEAK!! She’d want to be a scorpion with Super Powers!! Jaysus!!"

STILL chuckling! Can’t suppress the image and Enya‘S Oranoco Flow is playing in my head!!

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

1% of the Sun's light is as bright as 10,000 full moons.

Learned that from Neil deGrasse Tyson last night

The earliest recorded high 5 in history, was at a baseball match in 1977.

Waterford

Betty White is older than sliced bread

A blue finned tuna fish depending on the size can fetch a few million in Japan, I seen an article where a cork man caught one on a fishing trip, catch and release is a pain in the ass

By *ich.sugar.daddyMan  over a year ago

clonee

Donald trump didn’t win the election

By *ich.sugar.daddyMan  over a year ago

clonee

In her mouth

There are the billions of celestial bodies in the heavens, yet not one body as heavenly as yours x

"There are the billions of celestial bodies in the heavens, yet not one body as heavenly as yours x "

Smooth

By *heeky_BudgieMan  over a year ago

Belfast

( Who the Hell ever got close enough to measure this during whale intercourse ?? )"

I’ve been lucky enough to go to Reykjavik. Everyone says, go to The Blue Lagoon, go see the geysers, the hot springs, the waterfalls, the mountains, the lunar landscape. As much as they are incredible to behold, the place you need to visit is the Penis Museum. Google it. Icelandic Phallelogical Museum. It has EVERY mammalian cock in there. And yes, a human one too.

I can testify to the Blue Whale one. I’m 6’2” and it, in its huge jar, towered over me.

I hear there is going to be a vagina museum in London. If they get a female blue whale’s in, I can’t wait to go pot holing in that cave...

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Cockroach male has 7 penis's of all different shapes n sizes.

Border Area

"Cockroach male has 7 penis's of all different shapes n sizes."

Sweet Anna..!!! What would he do with them all..? It would be like milking a cow for the lady cockroach.

If they are all different shapes and sizes, it would be like a Swiss Army Penis. Wonder which one opens bottles..?!

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Cockroach male has 7 penis's of all different shapes n sizes.

Sweet Anna..!!! What would he do with them all..? It would be like milking a cow for the lady cockroach.

If they are all different shapes and sizes, it would be like a Swiss Army Penis. Wonder which one opens bottles..?! "

Yes think attachments on a Swiss army knife

[Removed by poster at 13/11/20 06:51:44]

Lefty loosey, righty tightly

(For opening a nut/screw)

( Who the Hell ever got close enough to measure this during whale intercourse ?? )

I’ve been lucky enough to go to Reykjavik. Everyone says, go to The Blue Lagoon, go see the geysers, the hot springs, the waterfalls, the mountains, the lunar landscape. As much as they are incredible to behold, the place you need to visit is the Penis Museum. Google it. Icelandic Phallelogical Museum. It has EVERY mammalian cock in there. And yes, a human one too.

I can testify to the Blue Whale one. I’m 6’2” and it, in its huge jar, towered over me.

I hear there is going to be a vagina museum in London. If they get a female blue whale’s in, I can’t wait to go pot holing in that cave..."

Wow so you got up close to the Blue Whale penis!!! Staggering proportions. I gotta go to that penis museum sometime.. Purely for scientific and educational reasons. ...

Vagina museum ..Mrs Blue Whale would be gigantic ...bring the Sat Nav cos you could get lost in there!!!

Border Area

I hear there is going to be a vagina museum in London. If they get a female blue whale’s in, I can’t wait to go pot holing in that cave...

Wow so you got up close to the Blue Whale penis!!! Staggering proportions. I gotta go to that penis museum sometime.. Purely for scientific and educational reasons. ...

Vagina museum ..Mrs Blue Whale would be gigantic ...bring the Sat Nav cos you could get lost in there!!!"

All this blue whale talk actually got me interested in how they mate. Well I wasn’t expecting this...

“The male and female spend time rolling around each other, then they take a deep dive into the ocean abyss as they continue to communicate with each other. Suddenly, they fly upwards and cross the surface, and as the do the male thrusts the penis into the vulva and ejaculates.”

Belfast

Vagina museum ..Mrs Blue Whale would be gigantic ...bring the Sat Nav cos you could get lost in there!!!

All this blue whale talk actually got me interested in how they mate. Well I wasn’t expecting this...

“The male and female spend time rolling around each other, then they take a deep dive into the ocean abyss as they continue to communicate with each other. Suddenly, they fly upwards and cross the surface, and as the do the male thrusts the penis into the vulva and ejaculates.”

"

It's called blubbering

It's called blubbering "

It’s called making a tsunami!!

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

No wonder the sea tastes salty

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

If you have sex with a woman who is leaning into the fridge at the time, you'll get barred from Tesco for life.

Also, the old classic... My penis is the same size as two Argos pens.

I'm barred for life from Argos as well

Generally, if you play with fire you'll get burned

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

And there's one for everyone in the audience

Border Area

Stars and planets appear differently in the night sky. Planets appear as a constant light whereas stars shimmer or “twinkle”.

Waterford

When you look up into the night sky you're looking back in time.

If you're looking at a star 1,000 light years away, you're seeing it as it was 1,000 years ago as it has taken light from that star 1,000 years to reach your eyes.

If said star exploded tomorrow, it would still appear as it is now in the night sky for another 1,000 years.

Two wrongs don't make a right!

"There are the billions of celestial bodies in the heavens, yet not one body as heavenly as yours x

Smooth "

Feel free to use it anytime :P

Waterford

children dont have an off switch and they dont like bedtime

By *ildb3rryWoman  over a year ago

Ratoath

What other random info has anyone got that they can share to enrich our lives on this cold November evening..? "

In the spirit of this post, Bush dogs pee standing upside down against trees so that other creatures passing through their habitat will get out quickly, thinking there is really a bigger animal living there. There's a family of them in tayto Park, very cute.

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"When you look up into the night sky you're looking back in time.

If you're looking at a star 1,000 light years away, you're seeing it as it was 1,000 years ago as it has taken light from that star 1,000 years to reach your eyes.

If said star exploded tomorrow, it would still appear as it is now in the night sky for another 1,000 years."

I don’t know why but I love this

You have to pay to have star on the Hollywood walk of fame and Frank Sinatra has 3 stars... Mind blown

Waterford

If said star exploded tomorrow, it would still appear as it is now in the night sky for another 1,000 years.

I don’t know why but I love this "

And by that same principle, if an alien species were inhabiting a planet orbiting around the star 1,000 light years away, and they could somehow view Earth, they would be seeing Earth as it was 1,000 years ago. None of us would exist yet from their perspective

somewhere

I don’t know why but I love this "

Its also sad in a way....

You cannot get blood from a stone

Lucan

"You cannot get blood from a stone "

I remember bleeding after getting a kick in the stones during a minor football match back in the day

"The sex of a turtle is determined by temperature. If the egg is laid in a warm area it hatches female. If it is in a cooler area it hatches male. Hence why chicks are hot and dudes are cool :-

Alligator eggs are also influenced by temperature but are the complete reverse of the turtles.

"

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Its also sad in a way...."

But 1,000 years after you die you’ll still be alive to somebody... even if it’s a different life form in a different place

"You cannot get blood from a stone

I remember bleeding after getting a kick in the stones during a minor football match back in the day "

That's called a shattered testicle Micky

somewhere

But 1,000 years after you die you’ll still be alive to somebody... even if it’s a different life form in a different place "

Certainly puts a different perspective on

Twinkle Twinkle little star

By *upermanslovechildMan  over a year ago

Glasnevin

Giraffes clear out their ears using their 21 inch tongues, bonus fact as well, 50% of giraffes are bisexuals.

Lucan

"Giraffes clear out their ears using their 21 inch tongues, bonus fact as well, 50% of giraffes are bisexuals and are incredibly skilled at cunnilingus."

Waterford

But 1,000 years after you die you’ll still be alive to somebody... even if it’s a different life form in a different place "

And to keep on the theme of light speed;

At the speed of light time itself stops, so, those light particles that took 1,000 years to reach us have no concept of time, which means, from their perspective, they left that star and reached our eye at the same moment

Belfast

But 1,000 years after you die you’ll still be alive to somebody... even if it’s a different life form in a different place

At the speed of light time itself stops, so, those light particles that took 1,000 years to reach us have no concept of time, which means, from their perspective, they left that star and reached our eye at the same moment"

You just need a harmony to go with those lyrics and you've got a bit on your hands.

Waterford

At the speed of light time itself stops, so, those light particles that took 1,000 years to reach us have no concept of time, which means, from their perspective, they left that star and reached our eye at the same moment

You just need a harmony to go with those lyrics and you've got a bit on your hands. "

I'll just rip off Pink Floyd tunes

Lucan

At the speed of light time itself stops, so, those light particles that took 1,000 years to reach us have no concept of time, which means, from their perspective, they left that star and reached our eye at the same moment"

I read the last line and a half first and I thought it was about one of those anal creampie videos

On a similar note. If the sun were to instantly blip out of existence, we would continue orbiting around the blank void in space where it used to be for 8 minutes, untill the gravitational waves reach us. Only then would we fly off at a tangent

Waterford

On a similar note. If the sun were to instantly blip out of existence, we would continue orbiting around the blank void in space where it used to be for 8 minutes, untill the gravitational waves reach us. Only then would we fly off at a tangent"

And we'd still see the sun for the 8 minutes.

I've only recently looked into gravitational waves. Fascinating stuff

Lucan

Jaysus, I haven't seen the sun for a couple of days... Are we still ok?

By *usietranslutTV/TS  over a year ago

carlow

On a similar note. If the sun were to instantly blip out of existence, we would continue orbiting around the blank void in space where it used to be for 8 minutes, untill the gravitational waves reach us. Only then would we fly off at a tangent"

But it’s all only theory and only refers to Newtonian mass, gravity, space, time and light and is not verifiable as we haven’t the technology to make light speed measurements or observations - nearly but not quite. And there are all the other dimensions we haven’t even discovered yet. And until somebody can define infinity (the current ultimate paradox) we haven’t even reached the surface, let alone scratched it. So “who knows”?

On a similar note. If the sun were to instantly blip out of existence, we would continue orbiting around the blank void in space where it used to be for 8 minutes, untill the gravitational waves reach us. Only then would we fly off at a tangent

But it’s all only theory and only refers to Newtonian mass, gravity, space, time and light and is not verifiable as we haven’t the technology to make light speed measurements or observations - nearly but not quite. And there are all the other dimensions we haven’t even discovered yet. And until somebody can define infinity (the current ultimate paradox) we haven’t even reached the surface, let alone scratched it. So “who knows”?"

I'm pretty sure it has been verified recently. Astronomers look out for super nova explosions, where the mass of an entire sun is displaced within seconds. And then make precise distance measurments parallel and perpendicular to the direction of the supernova, and look for fluctuations to detect ripples created in space time. That's the gist of what I heard anyway

carlow

But it’s all only theory and only refers to Newtonian mass, gravity, space, time and light and is not verifiable as we haven’t the technology to make light speed measurements or observations - nearly but not quite. And there are all the other dimensions we haven’t even discovered yet. And until somebody can define infinity (the current ultimate paradox) we haven’t even reached the surface, let alone scratched it. So “who knows”?

I'm pretty sure it has been verified recently. Astronomers look out for super nova explosions, where the mass of an entire sun is displaced within seconds. And then make precise distance measurments parallel and perpendicular to the direction of the supernova, and look for fluctuations to detect ripples created in space time. That's the gist of what I heard anyway"

They are calculations not measurements. And it’s not really the measurement of the speed of light itself that is involved - it’s the sub-atomic measurements of distance, time, mass etc that are unachievable at the moment. What moment? This moment! Missed it again!! You see - we cannot really measure anything accurately. So what’s the point you may ask? We need a new “dynamic” model to supersede all known current science.

Border Area

...after all these fairly technical scientific posts above On the theme of astrophysics and the like, I now feel slightly sheepish that my fact was about frogs holding in their pee...

carlow

"...after all these fairly technical scientific posts above On the theme of astrophysics and the like, I now feel slightly sheepish that my fact was about frogs holding in their pee... "

But it is also relevant to the frog and his pee. Is the 8 months accurate? Maybe the mass of his pee was dispersed in some other manner? Maybe his pee actually seeped out imperceptibly (ref problems with measurements). Is it even the same frog??

Border Area

"...after all these fairly technical scientific posts above On the theme of astrophysics and the like, I now feel slightly sheepish that my fact was about frogs holding in their pee...

But it is also relevant to the frog and his pee. Is the 8 months accurate? Maybe the mass of his pee was dispersed in some other manner? Maybe his pee actually seeped out imperceptibly (ref problems with measurements). Is it even the same frog??"

I don’t know! I don’t know I tell you..!! Jeez; shine the light on the frog and water board him instead: I’m just the messenger...!!

carlow

"...after all these fairly technical scientific posts above On the theme of astrophysics and the like, I now feel slightly sheepish that my fact was about frogs holding in their pee...

But it is also relevant to the frog and his pee. Is the 8 months accurate? Maybe the mass of his pee was dispersed in some other manner? Maybe his pee actually seeped out imperceptibly (ref problems with measurements). Is it even the same frog??

I don’t know! I don’t know I tell you..!! Jeez; shine the light on the frog and water board him instead: I’m just the messenger...!! "

Brain Fryday!!!

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Everyone who has ever died, was on Earth or in it's atmosphere.

When Dinosaurs where around, Earth was on the other side of the Galaxy.

Earth is 20 galactic years old.

The human species have existed for 3% of a galactic year.

We are incredibly lucky to be here, enjoy it.

somewhere

"...after all these fairly technical scientific posts above On the theme of astrophysics and the like, I now feel slightly sheepish that my fact was about frogs holding in their pee... "

I can't even hold in a wee for a full nights sleep...get more info on the frog

Border Area

I can't even hold in a wee for a full nights sleep...get more info on the frog "

Belfast

I can't even hold in a wee for a full nights sleep...get more info on the frog "

I can confirm that I wee like clockwork at 5.30 every morning.

I don't get up until 5.45 but hey ho.

somewhere

I can confirm that I wee like clockwork at 5.30 every morning.

I don't get up until 5.45 but hey ho. "

Wet dreams...don't you just love them

Waterford

Sometimes spilled milk is worth crying over

You should not count your chickens before they hatch

"

I seen on Reddit yesterday, some frogs suck thor eyeballs in to help push food down their throat.

I seen on Reddit yesterday, some frogs suck thor eyeballs in to help push food down their throat."

Shiver me timbers that is mad... The Avenger?!?

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

The fingerprints of a koala are so indistinguishable from humans that they have on occasion been confused at a crime scene.

Wasn't your honor twas the koala

I seen on Reddit yesterday, some frogs suck thor eyeballs in to help push food down their throat.

Shiver me timbers that is mad... The Avenger?!?

"

Yes

Otherwise, nothing can move past their ThorAxe

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

It's predicted that Artificial Intelligence will eventually surpass human intelligence and take over the world - Mrs

"It's predicted that Artificial Intelligence will eventually surpass human intelligence and take over the world - Mrs "

That's the Terminator

"It's predicted that Artificial Intelligence will eventually surpass human intelligence and take over the world - Mrs "

Egad! The Singularity is near!

Waterford

Apparently some groups of chimpanzees and bonobos have entered their Stone Age

Waterford

In September scientists revealed that they have detected phosphine in the clouds above Venus.

While the scientists are reluctant to say it's a sign of life, as far as we know, phosphine is only created by a biological source, ie. excreted waste gas, essentially farts.

If it's the case where living organisms are not producing the phosphine, it means that we have found chemistry we don't yet understand which is interesting enough.

But, if it's true that the phosphine in the clouds of Venus does come from a biological source, we have detected the first signs of life beyond Earth by their farts.

Waterford

"In September scientists revealed that they have detected phosphine in the clouds above Venus.

While the scientists are reluctant to say it's a sign of life, as far as we know, phosphine is only created by a biological source, ie. excreted waste gas, essentially farts.

If it's the case where living organisms are not producing the phosphine, it means that we have found chemistry we don't yet understand which is interesting enough.

But, if it's true that the phosphine in the clouds of Venus does come from a biological source, we have detected the first signs of life beyond Earth by their farts."

Sorry I should have said that phosphine is created in tiny amounts from non biological sources, not only by biological sources.

Belfast

There are a few old farts here too

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

pogonophobia is the fear of beards

Crocodiles can't stick out their tongues

And my last one is

You can't hum while holding your nose shut.

"pogonophobia is the fear of beards

And my last one is

You can't hum while holding your nose shut. "

The way to tell the difference between between an Alligator and a Crocodile, is whether you will be seeing them later, or in a while.

[Removed by poster at 13/11/20 22:21:10]

"pogonophobia is the fear of beards

And my last one is

You can't hum while holding your nose shut. "

thank god I shaved today... I would hate some pogonophobe to to get a fright!!

It's been over 20 years since all of mankind resided on earth.

Since Sept 2000, there has been someone living in the International Space Station at all times.

"It's been over 20 years since all of mankind resided on earth.

Since Sept 2000, there has been someone living in the International Space Station at all times."

Can I get off this planet please and room share on the ISS please? No major annoying habits!

Don’t eat yellow snow

You close your eyes everytime you sneeze.

"You can't actually touch anything. This is because the electrons in the atoms that make up your finger and that of the object you're trying to touch repel each other (according to the basic law of electrostatics)."

Sounds like someone found Bill Bryson

Just be thankful the d*unken night out wasn’t with the blue whale from your earlier post... don’t know where she would have stored that load...!! "

Is that why the sea is salty?

Waterford

A Planck length is the smallest possible unit of measurement.

To grasp how small a Planck length is:

A Planck length is to a grain of silt, what a grain of silt is to the observable universe.

The 'Toblerone' logo has a bear in it

In Netherlands sex is seen as a human right as such certain individuals can ged public funds to get sex services up to 12 times a year. Also in Netherlands the Institute of Public Health recomended single people to make arrangements with one peson for cuddly/sex buddy....

Way to go Dutchland!

"In Netherlands sex is seen as a human right as such certain individuals can ged public funds to get sex services up to 12 times a year. Also in Netherlands the Institute of Public Health recomended single people to make arrangements with one peson for cuddly/sex buddy....

Way to go Dutchland! "

Ahh the Dutch...first they give the World " total Football " ..now they give the World " total sex "..

"The 'Toblerone' logo has a bear in it "

What the??? Why, of all the things stated here, do I find that the most fascinating.

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

More so for the younger generation,But the fun I/we had in the 90's ..Sligo, RTC students/Bars/clubs/ Happy memoirs. No mobile phones or internet shite,sexy women and game in a good way

The word "OK" is a bird's-eye view of a little stickman laying down

"The word "OK" is a bird's-eye view of a little stickman laying down "

By *onegalstudMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

The length from the top of your middle finger to the bottom of your hand is the same length as your penis

"The length from the top of your middle finger to the bottom of your hand is the same length as your penis "

Depends on how excited my finger is :P

By *uttingstagsMan  over a year ago

Navan

No wonder they breed like cockroaches ffs, seven mickeys. Is that why they’re called a cockroach ?

Border Area

No wonder they breed like cockroaches ffs, seven mickeys. Is that why they’re called a cockroach ? "

With this new information available, I think the term should be Multicockroach...

Border Area

No wonder they breed like cockroaches ffs, seven mickeys. Is that why they’re called a cockroach ? "

You have to wonder why 7 cocks though. Is it for spares..? Is it to accommodate females with different pussy sizes..? Is to to have a different one for each day of the week? And if so, is there a problem if you use your Monday cock on, say, a Thursday?

And then you have to wonder about the female. Does she have 7 pussies as well..? And if so, lining everything up must be a logistical nightmare any time they f**k. Foreplay would turn into some bug version of the Krypton Factor.

Dual penetration becomes multi penetration and if they’re going at it hammer and tongs and one slips out by accident, some serious damage could be done, never mind trying to identify the one that’s out of sync.

New respect for (multi)cockroaches

By *irthBrooksMan  over a year ago

Ashbourne

6 out of every 4 kids cant do fractions

somewhere

"The length from the top of your middle finger to the bottom of your hand is the same length as your penis "

Is there any chance of getting a hand transplant

By *umpkinnMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Most light contains all colours. When light hits an object, the object will absorb some colours and reflect others. We see the reflected colour.

That means the colour we describe is the least likely colour that the object is. An orange is anything but orange.

Starting to feel like QI now

It's a beautiful illusion but when we think we are seeing a sun set, its already be below below the horizon. This is because atmospheric refraction allows us to see the Sun around the curvature of the earth's horizon.

So that photo is not really of the sunset. Same with the sunrise.

somewhere

Astronauts cant get erections in space due to zero gravity

The Toyota emblem contains all the letters within the word 'Toyota'

» Add a new message to this topic