FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mcguigan V Frampton

Mcguigan V Frampton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone, anyone got any thoughts on the McGuigan V Frampton courtcase that was settled yesterday ? Personally l think if it was the case that Frampton was delibertly deceived money its a disgrace after everything that McGuigan himself went through with Barney Eastwood..10,000 emails had to be sorted through after being .." discovered "...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hello everyone, anyone got any thoughts on the McGuigan V Frampton courtcase that was settled yesterday ? Personally l think if it was the case that Frampton was delibertly deceived money its a disgrace after everything that McGuigan himself went through with Barney Eastwood..10,000 emails had to be sorted through after being .." discovered "..."

I guess not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think you covered it pretty well

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

It's probably quite telling that after days or weeks of the McGuigans claiming that the e-mails couldn't be located, all of a sudden they were located and the case settled over the space of a weekend. I can't imagine that the e-mails did them a lot of favours and it's possible that the question of how and why they turned up as they did (after the court was told they couldn't be found) was also going to land them in hot water.

Of course, I could be entirely wrong here. I have to admit, I like Frampton a lot but wouldn't be a fan of McGuigan personally (even if he was a great boxer to watch, back in the day).

» Add a new message to this topic