FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Photo printing

Photo printing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Photography buffs of Fab, I need some advice please.

I want to get a couple of my photos printed off and frame them for a Christmas present to a friend. I'm wary about sending them to freeprints or photobox. Would that be a not cool thing to do? My home printer is not going to give me the quality I want.

Have you had erotic photos printed before? Recommendations please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Just don't do what I did and do it in Asda, my whole photo roll came up on the screen

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There's bound to be lots on here with a good printer who would be happy to run you through their Canon.Wouldn't be expensive. They might offer good HP.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Maybe when lockdown is over you can try an electrical shop like Harvey Norman that has its own printers

Or just ring a print shop and say it out straight

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

I once had to get something confidential copied and went to a copy shop, explained that I couldn’t let them see it and they let me do the process with minimal input from them - they were great about it.

Maybe you could do something similar..? (Assuming that business services shops and copy/print shops are open in the current climate)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh following this with interest has have photos from a boudoir shoot I want to print

By *usietranslutTV/TS  over a year ago

carlow

"Photography buffs of Fab, I need some advice please.

I want to get a couple of my photos printed off and frame them for a Christmas present to a friend. I'm wary about sending them to freeprints or photobox. Would that be a not cool thing to do? My home printer is not going to give me the quality I want.

Have you had erotic photos printed before? Recommendations please."

Hear they have a fairly good printer in the Dáil. Sure Leo might run them off for you. Great man with confidential documents too!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Photography buffs of Fab, I need some advice please.

Have you had erotic photos printed before? Recommendations please.

Hear they have a fairly good printer in the Dáil. Sure Leo might run them off for you. Great man with confidential documents too!!"

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Most boots have a photo print out section which is self service

» Add a new message to this topic