This is your year!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

"Are Donegal good enough to beat Dublin "
What on Covid numbers?????? could be a draw!

By *onegalstud OP   Man  over a year ago

Letterkenny

"Are Donegal good enough to beat Dublin What on Covid numbers?????? could be a draw!"

"Are Donegal good enough to beat Dublin "

Maybe if they play 13 behind the ball instead of the usual 14 ...from a nuetral point of view its absolutely unbelievably painful to watch Donegal playing football ...if there was a court for crimes againt Gaelic football theyd be up ..they totally squeeze the life outta it...

Donegal will dethrone dublin this year sams for the hills

"Are Donegal good enough to beat Dublin

Maybe if they play 13 behind the ball instead of the usual 14 ...from a nuetral point of view its absolutely unbelievably painful to watch Donegal playing football ...if there was a court for crimes againt Gaelic football theyd be up ..they totally squeeze the life outta it..."

What are you talking about lad???

Have you watched them this year or are you regurgitating nonsense that pundits have wheeled out over previous years.

Did you watch how bad a game kerry Cork was defensively? Can you not see how cynical a team Dublin are on the pitch? What do you actually want? Teams to play into the oppositions hands?

Letterkenny

Maybe if they play 13 behind the ball instead of the usual 14 ...from a nuetral point of view its absolutely unbelievably painful to watch Donegal playing football ...if there was a court for crimes againt Gaelic football theyd be up ..they totally squeeze the life outta it...

Have you watched them this year or are you regurgitating nonsense that pundits have wheeled out over previous years.

Did you watch how bad a game kerry Cork was defensively? Can you not see how cynical a team Dublin are on the pitch? What do you actually want? Teams to play into the oppositions hands? "

Did you watch how bad a game kerry Cork was defensively? Can you not see how cynical a team Dublin are on the pitch? What do you actually want? Teams to play into the oppositions hands? "

Count the next time they play how many times the ball goes backwards..even from line balls..and ive seen how they've applied and dont need pundits to highlight it ..and lve said it from a neutral point of view ...maybe they might even be better if they werent so defensive ...BUT I also acknowledge that the majority of teams set up that way ..its just the way the game has gone.. and Cork ,Kerry & Dublin were not in the question I was answering ...and yes l also saw the Cork/ Kerry game..and lm looking forward to seeing the Munster Football next week which lve backed Tipp @ 4/1

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 15/11/20 14:35:15]

Lucan

If I was Donegal I'd be concentrating on winning the Ulster championship first and then think about other teams. Dublin haven't won the Leinster championship yet ether so let's not be getting ahead of ourselves.

Letterkenny

"If I was Donegal I'd be concentrating on winning the Ulster championship first and then think about other teams. Dublin haven't won the Leinster championship yet ether so let's not be getting ahead of ourselves. "

Agreed didn't say we were playing dublin yet

Lucan

"If I was Donegal I'd be concentrating on winning the Ulster championship first and then think about other teams. Dublin haven't won the Leinster championship yet ether so let's not be getting ahead of ourselves.

Agreed didn't say we were playing dublin yet "

I know you didn't. Others are taking it as a given though.

Letterkenny

"If I was Donegal I'd be concentrating on winning the Ulster championship first and then think about other teams. Dublin haven't won the Leinster championship yet ether so let's not be getting ahead of ourselves.

I know you didn't. Others are taking it as a given though. "

Judging how both teams are performing be difficult too see anything else. But your right I never know in championship football. I think this Donegal team are the strongest we have ever had

Lucan

I know you didn't. Others are taking it as a given though.

Judging how both teams are performing be difficult too see anything else. But your right I never know in championship football. I think this Donegal team are the strongest we have ever had "

I agree. Its hard to imagine it any other way but in this particular year absolutely anything could happen. A case of covid within a team could be a game changer.

By *eb66Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Badboy boogie summed it up

Donegal horrible to watch

I doth it!

But no harm in you dreaming _onegalstud!

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

John kiely today saying he feels so sorry for the 10 at home. Totally agree with him. 10 extra people in a huge stadium makes no diff whatsoever.

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

Once again, Dublin are yawning their way through Leinster.

Ominous.

Don't think so, but they are probably the only team left that might have a chance,

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

The only way donegal or mayo will beat dublin .is

If they play the games in knock

Because it would be a miracle .lol

skerries

An example of donegal game plan

One of the best no 14 forwards in the country in murphy .

And he spends most of the game in his own half

If the are leading . They just park the bus ..what are they going to do when they are chasing a game

"An example of donegal game plan

If the are leading . They just park the bus ..what are they going to do when they are chasing a game"

Tipp V Dublin All Ireland football final

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Not as long as Dublin keep getting to play every game in their own back yard

skerries

Doesn't matter where Waterford play they still dont win

Jealousy gets you nowhere

By *upermanslovechildMan  over a year ago

Glasnevin

"Not as long as Dublin keep getting to play every game in their own back yard "

Parnell Park is their official back yard/grounds. Sure it's like the Cats are more used to playing in Croke Park then the Dublin Hurling team if you're going to moan about Dublin getting to play in Croke Park

skerries

You never hear Kerry moaning about dublin playing wherever . Because their attitude is positive . .. its not dublins fault if other counties have not got what it takes to be successful .they were once only winning titles not to often .74. 76 . 77. 83 .95 2011. Didn't hear anyone complaining about. Where they played back then . They put structures at underage levels and with the help of ex players coaching the young guys . They are now reaping the hard work . Maybe if other ex players and county boards get their together . Theycan have some success also ..and itsnot all about money .. itshard work and commitment. So get on with it and stop the moaning and begrudgery

"You never hear Kerry moaning about dublin playing wherever . Because their attitude is positive . .. its not dublins fault if other counties have not got what it takes to be successful .they were once only winning titles not to often .74. 76 . 77. 83 .95 2011. Didn't hear anyone complaining about. Where they played back then . They put structures at underage levels and with the help of ex players coaching the young guys . They are now reaping the hard work . Maybe if other ex players and county boards get their together . Theycan have some success also ..and itsnot all about money .. itshard work and commitment. So get on with it and stop the moaning and begrudgery"

Its not the Dubs fault Croke Park is in Dublin and what player from any other county doesnt want to get to play in Croke Park ? ..l personally dont begrudge the Dubs getting to play in Croke park theyve played in croke park loads of times over the years in Leinster and All Ireland finals and went home empty handed simply because mostly they were beaten by better teams , the capacity of the hill hasnt increased capacity wise so they've had the same vocal support there all through the years but l cant lie as a nuetral that has attended All Ireland finals with the Dubs in them they bring absolutely amazing atmosphere to the place wether winning or losing..they as a team have set the bar ..up to the rest to reach it.

skerries

Well said mate .

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Lads It was a joke. Did you not see the smiley face at the end?

I don't care about GAA. I didn't even know Waterford were playing last Sunday until I went in to work that morning, let alone that there was a Munster Final on.

Calm down.

Dublin for Sam

By *lurrynfeeCouple  over a year ago

donegal

We have to beat cavan first ..and if we do ...yes ..Donegal are growing stronger for every game

By *lurrynfeeCouple  over a year ago

donegal

"An example of donegal game plan

If the are leading . They just park the bus ..what are they going to do when they are chasing a game"

Move up slowly and take there scores ..the best attacking forwards we seen this year yet .. at least 8/9 different scorers in each game ..and there mid fielders are super ...

skerries

Yes they have been moving up slowly for a number of years now

Tipperary

Dublin will piss the football.

"Dublin will piss the football."

You think ?...they havent even won Leinster yet but lm backing a Tipp V Dublin final

Tipperary

"Dublin will piss the football.

You think ?...they havent even won Leinster yet but lm backing a Tipp V Dublin final "

absolutely. when Kerry were beat in munster, they were laughing.

» Add a new message to this topic