FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What threads catch your eye?

What threads catch your eye?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is your preferred thread content on the forum?

Is there any in particular that you look out for?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We enjoy the question games or pic games, has alot more interaction with more people on here.

Plus we are enjoying this 1 especially, it's called Guess the score

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any of the ones that involve interaction with other profiles, not interested in opinionated threads

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

Fun,games, interaction,pic swaps,music,rope,kink,bdsm,chatroom/cam related.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

At present none, I find the forum quite boring and repetitive recently, but it's probably just me.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Variety

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The ones about which ones catch my eye

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

The ones that spark interesting debate

Belfast

I have to laugh when people say how much better the it is in the lounge with nicer people, less arguments, better threads, more variety in threads.

Not sure what lounge they are taking about because you seriously need to take off your rose tinted glasses.

It's a carbon copy of here with a bigger audience.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Any thread which becomes an open discussion, particularly around relationships, intimacy, sexual preferences.. Oh, and Massage.

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Generally those which provide an opportunity to interact with other posters.

Ones that are light hearted, fun and across the board topics for a site like this ..good debatable ones but if l see any of them heading down the road of people getting personal abusive replies l just stop with that thread .

By *ohnsmithMan  over a year ago

South Tipperary

Can't say.... I'll get bashed....

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

"Ones that are light hearted, fun and across the board topics for a site like this ..good debatable ones but if l see any of them heading down the road of people getting personal abusive replies l just stop with that thread ."

Same

"The ones about which ones catch my eye "

Oh Mickey Mac

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I actually like the ones that have snappy answers and are fast moving...cant keep up with them some times but love the mindset of some of you dirty feckers with your answers

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

im just fed up of the forums tbh

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"What is your preferred thread content on the forum?

Is there any in particular that you look out for? "

Originality.

Inevitably because the forums are perpetual, so much is repetition and that becomes tiresome.

The “say/do x about the person above“ are generally a bit cringeworthy but some are fresh and fun to follow.

I like that some people put some effort into starting threads that will prove thought provoking or encourage interaction. Dislike the random threads that had their genesis in someone having a random thought or emotion and deciding to share - that’s twitter territory.

But any thread can be entertaining if some of the many capable wits on here get going; that’s when it’s quick fire and fun. Doesn’t happen so much any more but I have faith that - like society after lockdown - it will recover.

"im just fed up of the forums tbh"

Don't be!

Only for ya at times

Merry Christmas and all that

Loved the photo challenges, enjoy the music suggestions ones too as amazing what one can discover.

I find the distraction can be good as life can be bit crappy , have tried to avoid the rant ones. Used to do a frisky Friday one which was good to get people chatting to someone they might not take a chance on.

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Yeah, the ones with interaction and matching up posters can often get you chatting to some weird and very wonderful people.. and especially lately can help pass away an otherwise boring uneventful day...

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Yeah, the ones with interaction and matching up posters can often get you chatting to some weird and very wonderful people.. and especially lately can help pass away an otherwise boring uneventful day..."

Just want to say your post last week in the favorite biscuit thread was one of the funniest I've ever read in here...caught the mood brilliantly

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Ah here, you'll get me big headed now and I'll be trying Fab stand-up shows

Sound Bogs!

Belfast

"Yeah, the ones with interaction and matching up posters can often get you chatting to some weird and very wonderful people.. and especially lately can help pass away an otherwise boring uneventful day...

Just want to say your post last week in the favorite biscuit thread was one of the funniest I've ever read in here...caught the mood brilliantly "

Oi. No double dipping

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I like the threads that start as something completely random but everyone starts to joke and interact and generally have a laugh. You get to see the personality of people more

Originality.

Inevitably because the forums are perpetual, so much is repetition and that becomes tiresome.

The “say/do x about the person above“ are generally a bit cringeworthy but some are fresh and fun to follow.

I like that some people put some effort into starting threads that will prove thought provoking or encourage interaction. Dislike the random threads that had their genesis in someone having a random thought or emotion and deciding to share - that’s twitter territory.

But any thread can be entertaining if some of the many capable wits on here get going; that’s when it’s quick fire and fun. Doesn’t happen so much any more but I have faith that - like society after lockdown - it will recover."

Where is your funny thread?

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

Originality.

But any thread can be entertaining if some of the many capable wits on here get going; that’s when it’s quick fire and fun. Doesn’t happen so much any more but I have faith that - like society after lockdown - it will recover.

Where is your funny thread? "

Jeez, what an unintentional (I Hope!!) put down..!! Now I feel like dragging my unfunny ass into a quiet room and read "Humour for Dummies" so I can post something that might raise a laugh in future..

OK, New thread needed: 'Help Joe to develop a sense of humour'

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

I like lighthearted threads life is too serious at the moment for a lot of people so humour is always good

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Any of the witty or funny threads I enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic