FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > PlayStation 5

PlayStation 5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

My oldest daughter has asked for one are these things like gold dust.....have I any hope I didn't preorder.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My oldest daughter has asked for one are these things like gold dust.....have I any hope I didn't preorder. "

Its going to be difficult id say, id try a few of the more rutal tech shops, the bigger stores will more than likely be sold out due to pre order before christmas.

My town

"My oldest daughter has asked for one are these things like gold dust.....have I any hope I didn't preorder.

Its going to be difficult id say, id try a few of the more rutal tech shops, the bigger stores will more than likely be sold out due to pre order before christmas. "

im looking one on ebay for 840 yoyos Holy shitballs

"My oldest daughter has asked for one are these things like gold dust.....have I any hope I didn't preorder.

Its going to be difficult id say, id try a few of the more rutal tech shops, the bigger stores will more than likely be sold out due to pre order before christmas. im looking one on ebay for 840 yoyos Holy shitballs "

Yeah thats a bit mental! Youd be mad to buy one for that when they will be down to 400 in 2 or 3 months.

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Try Amazon

Its going to be difficult id say, id try a few of the more rutal tech shops, the bigger stores will more than likely be sold out due to pre order before christmas. "

Shur us rural folk don’t even have the electric yet so I’m sure there’s a load of them lying in a heap somewhere

There’s none to be got anywhere,there’s a supply chain issue for starters,Amazon supposedly will have stock end of November but I wouldn’t be a hostage to fortune and promising your daughter one for Christmas morning.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Harvey norman currys and argos i think are launching this morning

My town

Its going to be difficult id say, id try a few of the more rutal tech shops, the bigger stores will more than likely be sold out due to pre order before christmas.

Shur us rural folk don’t even have the electric yet so I’m sure there’s a load of them lying in a heap somewhere

There’s none to be got anywhere,there’s a supply chain issue for starters,Amazon supposedly will have stock end of November but I wouldn’t be a hostage to fortune and promising your daughter one for Christmas morning."

well thankfully she's a bit long in the tooth for santa I did tell her ill give her money and can get when more stock available looking February

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Harvey norman currys and argos i think are launching this morning"

I have been trying since 9 am and the site keeps crashing , called into Harvey Normans too but they couldnt do anything even thou its their site that is down

Mrs crazy

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

All of the first batch ps5 where sold on pre order. Hopefully they have more in between now and Xmas

» Add a new message to this topic