FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sympathetic hotels

Sympathetic hotels

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who knows of any hotels/accommodation in Ireland, north or south where a more open sexual outlook is welcome? Cant be many?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Atm none are opened

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

None of them are particularly open minded at the moment but they've all taken it up the arse as a result of covid closures.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Who knows of any hotels/accommodation in Ireland, north or south where a more open sexual outlook is welcome? Cant be many?"

Sympathetic to what

You book a room and pay the hotel

Whatever takes place in the privacy of the room is your business unless you damage something

Why would you worry about it

Hotels are open for essential workers but not nice places to be at present....no atmosphere

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Who knows of any hotels/accommodation in Ireland, north or south where a more open sexual outlook is welcome? Cant be many?

Sympathetic to what

You book a room and pay the hotel

Whatever takes place in the privacy of the room is your business unless you damage something

Why would you worry about it

Hotels are open for essential workers but not nice places to be at present....no atmosphere "

This. Hotels dont give a crap about your outlook as long as you pay the bill

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"Who knows of any hotels/accommodation in Ireland, north or south where a more open sexual outlook is welcome? Cant be many?"

Not sure you've framed your question correctly. At check-in hotels don't question what you're going to be doing. You hire the room, up do what you want behind the closed door.

So as long as one of you or all of you is not screaming at the top of your voices "FUCK! YES! THERE! HARDER YOU BIG FUCKER, MAKE ME BLOW MY LOAD ON THE POMERANIAN" and so disturbing the other guests, then I think you're good to go

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being one of the few ppl who strangely use hotels for accommodation. I can confirm hotels don’t give a hoot. One experience stands out after being on the top floor of a west Dublin hotel with a party in full flow. Was amazing - not sure my Gran knew what was going on though. I wanted the earth to swallow me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I stay in different hotels every week. There's still plenty of then open and they would take the hand an all off ya for another room booked. Having said that, they do also have you sign a form to say if you're from the area or you've travelled for work, but I don't see that as any big issue.

» Add a new message to this topic