FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Professional photos for a man

Professional photos for a man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

First of all I was going to call this thread Boudoir photography until Google explained that Boudoir means womans private room

Everyday a school day on here

Anyway wouldn't mind getting some professional photographs taking of little old me

Some absolutely brilliant mens photos on here due in no small part to the fact that they looking fucking great in the first place and to cap it all off the bastards have great imagination when it comes to photos

I'd actually like to get it done to help me feel better about myself anyway especially after a hard year and i fucking deserve a treat

Women of fab....have you done it....how did it make you feel getting it done

Men of fab would you do it or like me at the moment do you think you'd possibly feel stupid getting it done

Be interested to hear opinions

Thanks for reading what was meant to be a short post

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"First of all I was going to call this thread Boudoir photography until Google explained that Boudoir means womans private room

Anyway wouldn't mind getting some professional photographs taking of little old me

Some absolutely brilliant mens photos on here due in no small part to the fact that they looking fucking great in the first place and to cap it all off the bastards have great imagination when it comes to photos

I'd actually like to get it done to help me feel better about myself anyway especially after a hard year and i fucking deserve a treat

Men of fab would you do it or like me at the moment do you think you'd possibly feel stupid getting it done

Thanks for reading what was meant to be a short post "

I did one a few weeks ago and I absolutely love my pics. For the first time ever I didn't look at my pics and see my size, I seen a beautiful happy woman looking back at me, one that has finally realised I deserve to be happy and live my life for me.

I reckon plenty of photographers be able to help you out ill send a few links.

As for taking them yourself get a selfie stick and just take pics, find what works for you, black & white pics are great, jeans and a shirt. For me a good pic is about the tease.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Personally I'm happy to take my own because as stupid as it sounds I'm not comfortable in front of a camera and not one of my pics has taken more than a minute to do and have all been spur of the moment. I don't fancy the thought of having to pose continuosly.

Having said that not for one second would I suggest that anyone else shouldn't go for it.

I can see how it could do so much for self esteem and confidence and I'm totally behind everyone improving that especially after this shitty year.

Go for it BM and good luck. I'm sure you'll have a ball.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

The first impression is so important here, especially for the guys. If you're thinking about it, then just go for it I would say - Mrs

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Take the plunge and go for it. Anything that makes you feel better is worth taking a chance . Enjoy.

Emerald_Phoenix_2017

Is worth talking too for getting this done.

By *ohnsmithMan  over a year ago

South Tipperary

Dear little old me.......

Go for it. What can go wrong. If you don't likely don't lightly . Nice treat, after a year like this.

Enjoy...

Js..

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Are you using them for Fab BM. I be offended though about getting it done too but as a few have said between feeling like a fool and being uncomfortable having my picture taken I’ve never followed through with it.

"Emerald_Phoenix_2017

Is worth talking too for getting this done.

"

Thanks my lovely. Message me or Tony Phoenix please. If you're a single man we do have message filters so let us know on here so one of us can message you

somewhere

"Are you using them for Fab BM. I be offended though about getting it done too but as a few have said between feeling like a fool and being uncomfortable having my picture taken I’ve never followed through with it. "

Yes Ger using on fab but I think mainly for myself to see if I can go through with it

I've pushed myself completely out of my comfort zone with 4000 nude people at the same time in a Spencer Tunik photo shoot and before pandemic I'd fly to Europe to be a nude spa with a couple of hundred other people so being nude is not the issue. Its the photo's of me as I am thats the issue I think

Go for it, Ohpee!

There's nothing wrong with treating yourself even at the best of times, in fact it should be encouraged!

We all have our own insecurities and I know it's always easier said than done but you should embrace everything that makes you who you are; inside and out.

A picture may not capture how kind a soul you are but if you can look at yourself safe with the knowledge you are and you can, then that's more comforting than anything they do show.

By *urydiceRisingWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Had to have mine professionally done. I'm only 5 feet tall. My arms are too short for selfies.

somewhere

"Had to have mine professionally done. I'm only 5 feet tall. My arms are too short for selfies. "

Well they look great and make you look taller than 5 foot high

Interesting website also ,must have a look when on my laptop

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

Sometimes those photography sessions pop up on few well known Irish deals sites.

Most are marketed as "family photography" though.

Don't know a more fab style session is on offer.

I wouldn't mind doing one .

By *ony phoenixMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

If there is anyone here looking for or interested in getting some images done, hit me up. Very reasonable prices for a limited time. Back to normal rates as soon as Covid fucks off completely and I can get my business up and running again

By *inglemyclitpleaseWoman  over a year ago

dublin

I get asked quite a lot to do professional photo shoots....... in their apartment with a dodgy tripod and questionable lighting! I mean despite obvious.. it’s actually .. grim!

Go for it OP i was lucky enough to have a session, i really enjoyed it. I can never take pictures as good as them myself. Extremely horny i was on the day, it was a sexy friend who done them it turned in dual session very hot so it was.

100% go for it - I've been part of a shoot many moons ago as a couple and I must say it was a lot of fun.

Would 100% do it 1 on 1 with a photographer again.

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

It's a great idea and I don't think anyone would see it as a silly or vain. I can't take a selfie to save my life but I'm happy enough with the few I do have. It's well worth stepping out of your comfort zone. Boudoir photography has come a long way in the last 20 years and I've seen some amazing varied shoots with guys trans females and all in between

I would love a Kate Winslet moment a good portrait

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

south side

Yes, ive had a pro spend a day with me, and the results were great. I saw myself in a way, and from angles I never saw before. I suppose I saw how other people see me. I don't use them here, as they wouldn't suit this site. Go for it, and in ten, twenty years time you'll look back and see how beautiful, desirable, and fuckable you were.

By *urydiceRisingWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Had to have mine professionally done. I'm only 5 feet tall. My arms are too short for selfies.

Well they look great and make you look taller than 5 foot high

Interesting website also ,must have a look when on my laptop "

Thank you. Most like the audio version of Bacchanal.

By *humper22Woman  over a year ago

waterford

Happy to offer my services

somewhere

"Happy to offer my services "

Happy to accept

By *cooby5555Man  over a year ago

galway

"First of all I was going to call this thread Boudoir photography until Google explained that Boudoir means womans private room you look fab xx

Thanks for reading what was meant to be a short post

I did one a few weeks ago and I absolutely love my pics. For the first time ever I didn't look at my pics and see my size, I seen a beautiful happy woman looking back at me, one that has finally realised I deserve to be happy and live my life for me.

I reckon plenty of photographers be able to help you out ill send a few links.

As for taking them yourself get a selfie stick and just take pics, find what works for you, black & white pics are great, jeans and a shirt. For me a good pic is about the tease. "

By *humper22Woman  over a year ago

waterford

"Happy to offer my services

Happy to accept "

Let me know when and where

By *undredPercentIrishMan  over a year ago

Aviemore

"First of all I was going to call this thread Boudoir photography until Google explained that Boudoir means womans private room

I’d be up for having some done. It’d be a lot less hassle than my current trial and error method of using a timer!

Have to say I find taking cock pics boring.... Kinda think women think the same.... So whatcha better alternative that would get a second look

Go for it BM

I have tendency to make a few photos, send them to my friends and then publish a few best shots.

What can go wrong?

I prefer to do it on my own than being exposed to unknown photographer.

These says you can use many available for free tutorials.

Buy funny boxers if this may help you. A hot and catchy photos which appealing to me are the ones I can see eyes and smile

Try as many times as you want. If you have a female friend on fab, ask her for the opinion

I've a good camera and did a photography course a few years ago.

It never occurred to me to use it for taking Fab photos but I'll try experiment soon.

Black and white, can't go wrong

Anyone that is thinking of going to get this done should take the chance and go for it op.

As for me I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing it at all. I don’t like pictures taken of myself. Any I do is for private viewing. My idea of a good angle shot wouldn’t be the best

"I've a good camera and did a photography course a few years ago.

It never occurred to me to use it for taking Fab photos but I'll try experiment soon.

Black and white, can't go wrong "

I much prefer coloured photos myself while to do appreciate black white but not as much. Definitely embark on using your skills here why not there are plenty would take the opportunity.

"I've a good camera and did a photography course a few years ago.

Black and white, can't go wrong

I much prefer coloured photos myself while to do appreciate black white but not as much. Definitely embark on using your skills here why not there are plenty would take the opportunity. "

When restrictions ease up I might rent flat for a weekend and offer photography sessions for those interested

» Add a new message to this topic