FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > WHAT DO BRING TO THE TABLE

WHAT DO BRING TO THE TABLE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With all this demands,from some on fab like " Looking for a tall clean shaved, tattooed with the biggest cuck of fab and can accommodate etc.

So what do you bring to the table yourself?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol the best sex a man can get,isn't that good enough ha ha.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Just myself.

Why op what do you bring?

A few chairs for a game of cards ...anyone ???

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

All of the above of course.

Apart from the clean shaven biggest cock part.

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

So youre asking us to sell ourselves a little to help others understand why they should choose us..? Jeez, its like doing up my Fab CV..! Ok, here goes.

Over the past 5 years I have acquired the following fab specific skills:

- ability to get regular forum bans through poking the bear more often than is sensible

- proficient in the art of sending ladies messages so uninspiring that chameleon-like they blend in with the other 100s of messages in her inbox and she doesn't see it

- gifted in taking selfies that end up looking camp, ensuring that the only gay men and TV/TS ever contact me

- expert at repeatedly breaking the 'wink' button, as astoundingly I seem to be able to make it not work every single time I use it

- seasoned in the much sought after skill of being able to squeeze the life and joy out of any Fab conversation i have with any lady, so that finally their only repeated response is 'lol'... Until they stop responding altogether.

- adept at repeated mental block any time I try to think up a cool and captivating "Status update", resulting in a published update that would make "Songs of Praise" seem appealing in comparison

Think that should cover it

Did I miss anything..??

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I'm a 6ft 4....balding,tattooed carrying some weight 42 yr old guy...

An impressively small cock that can last about 4 maybe 5 pumps...

But I have most of my own teeth and I'm great craic...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I bring extremes of mediocrity, packaged in a combination of charm and my lucky Dunlop green wellies which I wear at all times. I can offer the best twenty seconds of any woman's life.

By *ottie00Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Well gents, if anything, you have each made me laugh hysterically this morning. I think you are all great and one major thing in common, you certainly do bring a gsoh and smiles to the table.

I applaud each one of you

By *itm42Man  over a year ago

Cork

Depends on the meal, I guess ????

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

A good sense of humour always needed in fab

A few drinks

And lots of naughtiness

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I bring myself...ya either like it or you don't.

Cushions and a pillow so she has nothing to complain about

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

A pussy.

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I’m almost always packing a couple of bags of sweets and chocolate

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

I bring me! like what else is needed

Border Area

"A pussy. "

Sometimes the simplest answers are the most relevant

Border Area

"I’m almost always packing a couple of bags of sweets and chocolate "

What kind? There's a big difference between Rowntrees/Nestle and Cadburys. That could make or break a meet..!!

"A pussy. "

I’ll get the cushions

"Cushions and a pillow so she has nothing to complain about "

You just made every pillow princess's hotlist for that post

Dublin

"I’m almost always packing a couple of bags of sweets and chocolate

What kind? There's a big difference between Rowntrees/Nestle and Cadburys. That could make or break a meet..!! "

Haribo and Cadbury... though the odd KitKat has been known to make its way in... would I qualify to sit at your table?

Border Area

What kind? There's a big difference between Rowntrees/Nestle and Cadburys. That could make or break a meet..!!

Haribo and Cadbury... though the odd KitKat has been known to make its way in... would I qualify to sit at your table?"

You're in..! "Cadbury" was the magic word

Bonus points would have been received if you had mentioned Creme Eggs. That would have qualified you for the "Pussy Eating" thread on here this morning

Lucan

Haribo and Cadbury... though the odd KitKat has been known to make its way in... would I qualify to sit at your table?

Bonus points would have been received if you had mentioned Creme Eggs. That would have qualified you for the "Pussy Eating" thread on here this morning "

There's going to be a row here.. Creme eggs used to be great but they're pure shite now

Bonus points would have been received if you had mentioned Creme Eggs. That would have qualified you for the "Pussy Eating" thread on here this morning

There's going to be a row here.. Creme eggs used to be great but they're pure shite now "

Hold on a cotton picken minute. Cream eggs are sacred Do not bring them to the table....unless I’m seated

Lucan

There's going to be a row here.. Creme eggs used to be great but they're pure shite now

Hold on a cotton picken minute. Cream eggs are sacred Do not bring them to the table....unless I’m seated "

I used to be a huge fan of them. In fact I was a huge fan of them because of all of the creme eggs I ate. I'm wasting away now since they changed the recipe a few years ago.

Border Area

There's going to be a row here.. Creme eggs used to be great but they're pure shite now "

Youve crossed the line McCarthy! Creme Eggs are sacred heavenly sweetness that help release the endorphins that get clogged up in my system through lack of sex. I demand you rethink your position!!

Next you'll be telling us a Tiffin bar is nicer.

Belfast

Hold on a cotton picken minute. Cream eggs are sacred Do not bring them to the table....unless I’m seated

I used to be a huge fan of them. In fact I was a huge fan of them because of all of the creme eggs I ate. I'm wasting away now since they changed the recipe a few years ago. "

In a previous life I've seen hundreds of boxes of them being returned the year the recipe was changed because they couldn't be sold. Customers were convinced they had bought a bad batch.

Dublin

"

Next you'll be telling us a Tiffin bar is nicer. "

They are though. The delicious creme eggs of yesteryear are no more. Now they are just stomach churning sweet. I’d still eat them. Be rude not to...

Lucan

Youve crossed the line McCarthy! Creme Eggs are sacred heavenly sweetness that help release the endorphins that get clogged up in my system through lack of sex. I demand you rethink your position!!

Do you know me?

Tiffin bars are the best bar ever. I have one here sitting in the van for a little treat when I take my break around 10 am.

Lucan

"

They are though. The delicious creme eggs of yesteryear are no more. Now they are just stomach churning sweet. I’d still eat them. Be rude not to..."

I have a sweet tooth myself but just can't stomach them now. Like you said, they're just sweet and pretty much very little flavour.

Lucan

I used to be a huge fan of them. In fact I was a huge fan of them because of all of the creme eggs I ate. I'm wasting away now since they changed the recipe a few years ago.

In a previous life I've seen hundreds of boxes of them being returned the year the recipe was changed because they couldn't be sold. Customers were convinced they had bought a bad batch. "

I remember thinking I had got a dud as well back then.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Do you know me?

Tiffin bars are the best bar ever. I have one here sitting in the van for a little treat when I take my break around 10 am. "

All u need is a willing woman to give up 20 seconds of her life and ur made

Do you know me?

Tiffin bars are the best bar ever. I have one here sitting in the van for a little treat when I take my break around 10 am.

All u need is a willing woman to give up 20 seconds of her life and ur made "

But would you let her hold your cream egg ???

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Tiffin is way nicer

limerick

Do you know me?

But would you let her hold your cream egg ???"

Are u nuts

Do you know me?

But would you let her hold your cream egg ???

Are u nuts "

right answer

Lucan

Do you know me?

All u need is a willing woman to give up 20 seconds of her life and ur made "

I spend longer on the tiffin

on the hill NordWest of

It's hard to imagine that cream eggs were ever good, but I like the Eastery talk, if you keep on going I might even feel the spring.

limerick

"It's hard to imagine that cream eggs were ever good, but I like the Eastery talk, if you keep on going I might even feel the spring. "

Id say ur well used to causing a spring

Border Area

Tiffin is way nicer "

Sacrilege!!! Wash your mouth out with soap..!!

on the hill NordWest of

"It's hard to imagine that cream eggs were ever good, but I like the Eastery talk, if you keep on going I might even feel the spring.

Id say ur well used to causing a spring "

It's too long ago, I can't remember, a memory refresh is needed.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

My milkshake brings all tbe boys to the yard

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

"My milkshake brings all tbe boys to the yard "

My milkshake is better than yours

Waterford

"My milkshake brings all tbe boys to the yard

"

ooh how do you know

Border Area

"

They are though. The delicious creme eggs of yesteryear are no more. Now they are just stomach churning sweet. I’d still eat them. Be rude not to...

I have a sweet tooth myself but just can't stomach them now. Like you said, they're just sweet and pretty much very little flavour. "

Ok, lets just call then Creme Egg Lite now then...

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 21/11/20 10:10:01]

Lucan

"

I have a sweet tooth myself but just can't stomach them now. Like you said, they're just sweet and pretty much very little flavour.

Ok, lets just call then Creme Egg Lite now then... "

They're ideal for practicing your rimming technique on if you just remove a tiny bit of the top.

The creme oozing out can be somewhat disconcerting though.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Lol the best sex a man can get,isn't that good enough ha ha. "
And you think you can give the "best sex a man can get" I thought women always wanted the best sex a man can give?

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

ooh how do you know "

I don't , but open to a milkshake tasting competition

Waterford

ooh how do you know

I don't , but open to a milkshake tasting competition

"

makes a change from ice cream. Im game

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

A quick read on the forums i said to myself before i get out of bed turned into the funniest thread I've read in ages....thanks to all for a cheerful start to the day

Is it acceptable to have a Tiffin bar for breakfast

tipperary

"A quick read on the forums i said to myself before i get out of bed turned into the funniest thread I've read in ages....thanks to all for a cheerful start to the day

Is it acceptable to have a Tiffin bar for breakfast "

Absolutely.....just make sure you have coffee/tea with it

limerick

"

They're ideal for practicing your rimming technique on if you just remove a tiny bit of the top.

The creme oozing out can be somewhat disconcerting though. "

Bit like sloppy seconds

Lucan

"

Bit like sloppy seconds "

Mother of God!

James Vader

Mid-Level Sexpert

Experience:

Highly Skilled Professional with over 16 Years working in the field as a private contractor.

Qualities:

Ability to bring an unnerving level of self assurance, and humour to the start of all projects undertaken.

Not afraid to take risks, but weighs all options heavily before taking said risks.

Aim to please others.

Always follow through the job to completion.

Not afraid to get my hands dirty and do what needs to be done.

Willing to put in overtime.

Focus on putting others ahead of myself.

Focused on investigating clients' needs before implementation, which supports the mission to "surprise and delight".

In addition have a surprising ability to read a situation to maximize overall client satisfaction.

Adept at research; will incorporate cutting edge new technology or methodologies.

Ramped up operations quickly when the demand exceeds supply. However, currently operating at a loss.

Adept in spefic time consuming and goal oriented projects next. To focus on more skilled and talented projects.

Extracurriculars:

Research and Development on New Positions. Open to Q&A on New Positions.

"Study" for 30 minutes every morning and night .

Undertook lengthy self-study prior to entering the field, to ensure full satisfaction of my clients.

Analyzed client behavior patterns and leveraged psychological research to increase satisfaction.

Acomplishhments - As aforementioned 15 years experience.

Over 100+ projects undertaken, 67 satisfied clients which have contracted me on more than one occasion.

Skilled in 2 person group projects.

Open to 3, 4, 6 person projects.

(Disclaimer - All of the aforementioned may be slightly exaggerated)

limerick

"

Bit like sloppy seconds

Mother of God! "

Creme egg becomes creme pie

Awesomeness

Ridiculous good looks

And humility

*And a knife & fork if required

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I’ve been complimented on my snack-bringing skills...

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

What kind? There's a big difference between Rowntrees/Nestle and Cadburys. That could make or break a meet..!! "

Throw in lindt chocolate and anything is possible

By *ed_AliceWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"James Vader

Mid-Level Sexpert

Experience:

Highly Skilled Professional with over 16 Years working in the field as a private contractor.

Qualities:

Ability to bring an unnerving level of self assurance, and humour to the start of all projects undertaken.

Not afraid to take risks, but weighs all options heavily before taking said risks.

Aim to please others.

Focused on investigating clients' needs before implementation, which supports the mission to "surprise and delight".

In addition have a surprising ability to read a situation to maximize overall client satisfaction.

Adept at research; will incorporate cutting edge new technology or methodologies.

Ramped up operations quickly when the demand exceeds supply. However, currently operating at a loss.

Adept in spefic time consuming and goal oriented projects next. To focus on more skilled and talented projects.

Extracurriculars:

Undertook lengthy self-study prior to entering the field, to ensure full satisfaction of my clients.

Analyzed client behavior patterns and leveraged psychological research to increase satisfaction.

Over 100+ projects undertaken, 67 satisfied clients which have contracted me on more than one occasion.

"

Round of applause

Border Area

Throw in lindt chocolate and anything is possible "

Bloody typical kildare ones, trying to confuse the issue and gain an advantage with other products..!!

tipperary

I can also eat an entire black forest gateaux in one sitting,I dont want to brag.....but nobody has seen me or batman at the same time...

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I simply bring my wee humble self...like it or lump it....lol

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

myself , honest and discreet which i think very important but still get no or few replies

A kinky view of things and a shit load of sex toys

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I bring nothing

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

Great hands.

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

Myself (isn't that enough)

Belfast

Chairs.

Dublin

"James Vader

Mid-Level Sexpert

Experience:

Qualities:

Aim to please others.

Extracurriculars:

"

Saw the photos... the rest is just a a blur of white noise

By *ohnsmithMan  over a year ago

South Tipperary

Pot of tea....

Two mugs...

Two ears....

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Cake...loads of cake