FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Any hope

Any hope

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *289Keith89 OP   Man  over a year ago

lisburn

I'm a 31 virgin is there any hope for me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Plenty of men lost their virginity late. It's not too late by a long way. There are plenty of women for whom this wouldnt be a problem at all. Dont push it too hard your time will come.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Maybe try changing your actual location closer to where you really are and you might have better luck.

lisburn

How do I change it? Hard to go up to a stranger in bar(in normal times) and say do you want to educate me!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put up a decent photo. Doesn't need to show your face, but at least show yourself.

East / North, Cork

"How do I change it? Hard to go up to a stranger in bar(in normal times) and say do you want to educate me!"

If that's your approach then I'm not surprised you're having issues. Forget fab completely and remove your profile. Use a dating site maybe POF or tinder. Get some decent pics taken. Represent yourself as well as you can. Get a decent haircut. Get some decent clothes. It's hard in lockdown, but in normal times you need to put yourself in a situation where you can talk to women. Social clubs/evening classes/sports events anywhere that people meet people.

lisburn

"How do I change it? Hard to go up to a stranger in bar(in normal times) and say do you want to educate me!

If that's your approach then I'm not surprised you're having issues. Forget fab completely and remove your profile. Use a dating site maybe POF or tinder. Get some decent pics taken. Represent yourself as well as you can. Get a decent haircut. Get some decent clothes. It's hard in lockdown, but in normal times you need to put yourself in a situation where you can talk to women. Social clubs/evening classes/sports events anywhere that people meet people."

thanks for that, it's just hard to try to date with someone when you know that if it ever got to that stage that I wouldn't know what to do

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Maybe change your interests as well as parties probably aren't a good starting point.

East / North, Cork

"How do I change it? Hard to go up to a stranger in bar(in normal times) and say do you want to educate me!

If that's your approach then I'm not surprised you're having issues. Forget fab completely and remove your profile. Use a dating site maybe POF or tinder. Get some decent pics taken. Represent yourself as well as you can. Get a decent haircut. Get some decent clothes. It's hard in lockdown, but in normal times you need to put yourself in a situation where you can talk to women. Social clubs/evening classes/sports events anywhere that people meet people.

thanks for that, it's just hard to try to date with someone when you know that if it ever got to that stage that I wouldn't know what to do "

You're jumping too far ahead. Once you have someone who likes you for you.. then they will be understanding of your experience level. Do the basics first.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

thanks for that, it's just hard to try to date with someone when you know that if it ever got to that stage that I wouldn't know what to do "

Stop worrying about not knowing what to do

Everyone knows what to do but you need to get more right first before you get that far

Everyone's first time is nerve wracking and more than likely shite anyway so let that take care of itself

When you're going to get intimate with a woman just let her know.....she wont bite your head off

I know it's much easier said than done, Ohpee, but honestly try not to put so much pressure on yourself.

Whether it be our sex life, general insecurities or even our career path and the like you'll find it's really only ourselves that put them on a pedestal.

Again I know it probably seems easier for others to say but when it's time, it's time. There's no road map for life, slow down and enjoy it

It may seem like everyone else is doing what you feel you ought to but that's never the case, believe me! Perhaps once you take a step back from it, take the pressure off yourself, things will come much more naturally in general.

Also, don't worry about being "educated". As said already it's not something that would bother most people and just remember, like any other shared moment, it's between the two of you for a reason so don't fret expectations and take comfort in the fact the person wants to be there with you for who you are.

Best of luck, on and away from here, Ohpee

lisburn

Thanks for the advice, One of the main reason I joined this was that I thought it was better to 'get it out of the way' and to meet a girl who was understanding of my skill levels

I was late losing mine too. The longer I went the harder it was to actually think of being intimate with someone but its actually not even a big deal. Atleast for me once I finally had sex I was thinking it would be life changing and would change me completely. It didnt. I'm still shy and introverted but I've a a fair few sexual partners since. You dont even need to tell the person you're with youre a virgin. You'll be grand. Stop making it such a huge deal and itll be easier to lose it. It doesn't need to be the perfect partner or perfect moment, some might want it that way but it can happen if you go with the flow with someone you like.

lisburn

Thanks for all the replies

» Add a new message to this topic