FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Post Covid M&G Social Event

Post Covid M&G Social Event

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *!nksgirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

IRELAND

So when you think about the 1st social you hope to secure an invite to post covid - what does it entail? a huge gathering of as many fabbers permitted or a smaller more intimate affair? I personally dream of booking the top floor of a hotel with a few suites, huge bath tubs & showers & a weekend of sexy people just wandering in & out of the allocated suites "getting to know each other". Music, drinking, showering, bathing, massaging, dancing, playing & fucking & from time to time a little food too. Just to keep the energy levels up! Not having to get dressed up or even dressed at all.....oh Covid..hurry up & sort yourself out please. I have dreams to fulfill. So share your post Covid M&G desires below & if you are one of the fabulous people out there who organise & host these wonderfully naughty events, please remember this post & put me & Anglo on the top of your invite list.we will be attending as many of the best events possible!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Hotels dont tend to like that sort of thing. Regular guests on different floors could just press the wrong lift button and get a shock

Large private apartments are better for that kind of thing.

Sounds hot though post-vaccine.

By *ome_wild_girlWoman  over a year ago

Antrim Town

I like the sound of small and intimate, air bnb might be a better way to go if that's the case, hot tub be a bonus lol

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Small group gets less hassle,large group would attract unwanted attention.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

First social we went too. Entire top floor of a certain pub in city centre. December 2016.

To this day still one of the best nights ever attended must have been 150 people at it.

Something like that will so

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Rent a retail unit for the night...secure your own security....stock your own bar etc

By *1shadesofnaughtyMan  over a year ago

South Limerick

"So when you think about the 1st social you hope to secure an invite to post covid - what does it entail? a huge gathering of as many fabbers permitted or a smaller more intimate affair? I personally dream of booking the top floor of a hotel with a few suites, huge bath tubs & showers & a weekend of sexy people just wandering in & out of the allocated suites "getting to know each other". Music, drinking, showering, bathing, massaging, dancing, playing & fucking & from time to time a little food too. Just to keep the energy levels up! Not having to get dressed up or even dressed at all.....oh Covid..hurry up & sort yourself out please. I have dreams to fulfill. So share your post Covid M&G desires below & if you are one of the fabulous people out there who organise & host these wonderfully naughty events, please remember this post & put me & Anglo on the top of your invite list.we will be attending as many of the best events possible!! "

The absolute dream.

East / North, Cork

"First social we went too. Entire top floor of a certain pub in city centre. December 2016.

To this day still one of the best nights ever attended must have been 150 people at it.

Something like that will so "

We were there too

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"First social we went too. Entire top floor of a certain pub in city centre. December 2016.

Something like that will so "

I remember that night

By *ackDubIrlMan  over a year ago

Dublin

What pub was it? Or at least give a clue lol

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Borrow a castle for a weekend! Just me and and a castle full of ladies! I'm not selfish really but I'm after coming out of a lockdown like

By *lderandbolderMan  over a year ago

clonakilty

Air bnb for small group good..no one out in cold... Best way to get familiar...

IRELAND

Can you recommend a place in Kilkenny??

IRELAND

already looking into it

IRELAND

Not sure about you but I am not friendly with many castle owners!

IRELAND

sounds great - you have reminded me of a Masquerade ball for fabswingers members we attended in Newry a while back - it was super craic & fun!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have a house available for rent in the country outside newry. 6 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, living rooms kitchen, sauna. It will be empty from next week

IRELAND

all I have right now is a dream so I am committing 100% to this dreamland lol

"all I have right now is a dream so I am committing 100% to this dreamland lol "

You have to dream! If you stop dreaming you dead. If you want to look at the house you can

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

If you build it they will come....

To borrow a line from a famous movie.

A country AirBNB for privacy is a very good option. Private and discrete and not having to worry about neighbours. I was actually checking prices this morning thinking along the same lines as OP. For a large size place for the type of get together OP was describing is not cheap.

South Dublin Area

I remember that night "

we wouldn’t be here only for that night.

I always tell you that

South Dublin Area

We were there too "

You will need attend a future one where We can continue out debates in the flesh

East / North, Cork

We were there too You will need attend a future one where We can continue out debates in the flesh "

Let's

East / North, Cork

"A country AirBNB for privacy is a very good option. Private and discrete and not having to worry about neighbours. I was actually checking prices this morning thinking along the same lines as OP. For a large size place for the type of get together OP was describing is not cheap."

Many people would have to book a hotel room even for a late bar/function room type social event.. so contributing to the cost of an Airbnb is fair enough.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I remember that night we wouldn’t be here only for that night.

I always tell you that "

The rest of fab owe me a pint so lol

» Add a new message to this topic