FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > jealousy question

jealousy question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

your partner is on fb and you see him/her liking pictures of the opposite sex on a regular basis. does it bother you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Facebook or fab?

He's on facebook, I'm not, have no idea what he does on there (the whole idea of it still baffles me tbh)

On fab, isn't that the reason we're here? We're not afraid to admit that we find others attractive.

Tipperary

"Facebook or fab?

He's on facebook, I'm not, have no idea what he does on there (the whole idea of it still baffles me tbh)

On fab, isn't that the reason we're here? We're not afraid to admit that we find others attractive."

Facebook, that's what I ment by FB

"Facebook or fab?

On fab, isn't that the reason we're here? We're not afraid to admit that we find others attractive.Facebook, that's what I ment by FB"

Ok, well I think I probably answered your question

I would only be liking photos posted by my friends. I have friends of both sexes as does he, so no. Also we don't monitor each others FB activity

"your partner is on fb and you see him/her liking pictures of the opposite sex on a regular basis. does it bother you?"

Couldn't care less..

Tipperary

"Facebook or fab?

On fab, isn't that the reason we're here? We're not afraid to admit that we find others attractive.Facebook, that's what I ment by FB

Ok, well I think I probably answered your question "

yep, you both would need to be on it

Tipperary

"I would only be liking photos posted by my friends. I have friends of both sexes as does he, so no. Also we don't monitor each others FB activity "
would it bother you if he added a female who u didnt know?

"I would only be liking photos posted by my friends. I have friends of both sexes as does he, so no. Also we don't monitor each others FB activity would it bother you if he added a female who u didnt know?"

No not at all. Not all our friends are mutual friends. He has friends of both sexes who I don't know and vice versa.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

If someone getting jealous of Facebook pictures which you can only see really if your friends Christ knows how they would feel by liking picture's here

Tipperary

"I would only be liking photos posted by my friends. I have friends of both sexes as does he, so no. Also we don't monitor each others FB activity would it bother you if he added a female who u didnt know?

No not at all. Not all our friends are mutual friends. He has friends of both sexes who I don't know and vice versa. "

nice one

By *ratos87Man  over a year ago

Galway

"Facebook or fab?

On fab, isn't that the reason we're here? We're not afraid to admit that we find others attractive."

This is the answer

Jealousy is a fragrance from Thunderkiss©

I think I would drive me wildly horny a big time on

A slight hint of jealousy to push me even more horny

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

I'd be more worried about my partner checking which pictures in choosing to like on social media. I'm not the pope lol. I can like whoever I want.

"your partner is on fb and you see him/her liking pictures of the opposite sex on a regular basis. does it bother you?"

Nope..it wouldnt bother me a bit ..l dont own or control anyone ,if l was with someone and they enjoyed doing that l certainly wouldnt bust their bubble once it'd be ok if l happened to do the same ,that they wouldnt start bitching ..

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Nope wouldn't annoy me am not the jealous type

» Add a new message to this topic