FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Still good people out there

Still good people out there

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just went to a small cafe here in town where I have been going for the last few weeks to get a bit to eat. Not every day. Just went there now to get tea and a scone.

Sitting down to eat it I see they gave me an extra one. It’s the small kind gestures in life that makes its good. It shows there are some nice people out there still

Has anyone on here gave or got that small gesture.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Heard on the radio this morning about a couple who put a shed in their driveway during the initial lockdown.

Those who could afford to have been leaving food and household items and those who couldn't have then been able to feed their families.

The shed hasn't been empty since they started.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

But.... Cafe's aren't open for seating....

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I just went to a small cafe here in town where I have been going for the last few weeks to get a bit to eat. Not every day. Just went there now to get tea and a scone.

Sitting down to eat it I see they gave me an extra one. It’s the small kind gestures in life that makes its good. It shows there are some nice people out there still

Has anyone on here gave or got that small gesture. "

But, but, but... Err.. That's not legal

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I just went to a small cafe here in town where I have been going for the last few weeks to get a bit to eat. Not every day. Just went there now to get tea and a scone.

But, but, but... Err.. That's not legal "

I didn’t sit down in the cafe. I brought it away with me. This tread is suppose to be about good deeds and not what people are doing wrong.

I recently paid for an extra coffee in supervalu and asked the cashier to give the next coffee free. She was shocked. Lol

Will do it this Friday again

But, but, but... Err.. That's not legal

I didn’t sit down in the cafe. I brought it away with me. This tread is suppose to be about good deeds and not what people are doing wrong. "

Chill Winston - we're just having some fun.

"But.... Cafe's aren't open for seating.... "

The are for outside

"But.... Cafe's aren't open for seating....

They are for outside "

» Add a new message to this topic