FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Right lads

Right lads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealitybites OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Oscar Wilde once said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but copycatting is just creepy.

Having posted on another thread the other day about my profile bio being copied and pasted by some character, it appears to be a trend.

Are you really that lazy lads that you can't even take the time to write your own profile bios or is it easier to take someone else's?

There's nothing special or unique about mine but there's no point taking it as your own if it doesn't reflect your own character.

I'd be happy to help any of you write your profile if you're really that stuck for something to say but I couldn't be arsed to be honest.

So work away lads and may the force be with you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Can you write one for me please, or can I just borrow yours again?

Belfast

"Can you write one for me please, or can I just borrow yours again? "

Last time you borrowed mine you didn't sanitise it before giving it back

Lucan

"Can you write one for me please, or can I just borrow yours again?

Last time you borrowed mine you didn't sanitise it before giving it back"

It hardly needed it tbh

Belfast

It hardly needed it tbh "

You had it for 40 secs so you had a whole 20 secs to at least give it a wipedown

Lucan

It hardly needed it tbh

You had it for 40 secs so you had a whole 20 secs to at least give it a wipedown "

Sure the ladies never came near me while I was using it.

Belfast

It hardly needed it tbh

You had it for 40 secs so you had a whole 20 secs to at least give it a wipedown

Sure the ladies never came near me while I was using it. "

A good workman never blames his tools.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Anyone who copys profile bios or uses others pics are not anyone I want to meet.

It's not hard to take a few pics or write a few lines of a bio about yourself. How can you expect anyone to want to meet you when your profile is someone elses.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Thats unbelievable especially since I presume they see you in the forums in the first place.

Do they not realise it will be noticed

Lucan

It hardly needed it tbh

Sure the ladies never came near me while I was using it.

A good workman never blames his tools. "

Well to be fair, it was your tools I was blaming.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"Oscar Wilde once said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but copycatting is just creepy.

Having posted on another thread the other day about my profile bio being copied and pasted by some character, it appears to be a trend.

Are you really that lazy lads that you can't even take the time to write your own profile bios or is it easier to take someone else's?

There's nothing special or unique about mine but there's no point taking it as your own if it doesn't reflect your own character.

I'd be happy to help any of you write your profile if you're really that stuck for something to say but I couldn't be arsed to be honest.

So work away lads and may the force be with you. "

Did you report it??

Belfast

"Oscar Wilde once said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but copycatting is just creepy.

Did you report it??"

They have me blocked so I can't even see their profiles and therefore can't report them through normal channels. Not worth the effort.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Did you report it??

They have me blocked so I can't even see their profiles and therefore can't report them through normal channels. Not worth the effort. "

Ahhh right

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

ah ffs AGAIN!

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

Use away at mine corn fed is so in at the moment

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats the worst of the internet anything can be lifted and used especially on dating sites, a persons photo couid be lifted and used on another site and they wouldnt have a clue it was.l had chatted to and met another lady from another site, weeks later while still on the same site l was chatting to another lady from a completely different area and she sent me her photo but who was the photo of ?....exactly..the first lady l met...so l contacted the first lady to tell her and she was horrified to discover her photo was being used by someone else on an internet adult dating site.

There's copyright laws RB!

Imitation may be a form of flattery but plagiarism is just lazy

Did you report it??

They have me blocked so I can't even see their profiles and therefore can't report them through normal channels. Not worth the effort. "

How did you find out?...

Belfast

Did you report it??

They have me blocked so I can't even see their profiles and therefore can't report them through normal channels. Not worth the effort.

How did you find out?... "

Through people that he mailed.

» Add a new message to this topic