FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Do you or don't you ?

Do you or don't you ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ubcouple35 OP   Couple  over a year ago

North Dublin

This topic is open to all and we would love everyones feedback .

This has happened a couple of times now when during a meet where it turns out the guy doesn't give oral . He is quite happy to recive oral from R but doesn't go down on her.

We now always ask before arranging to meet with single guys weather or not they give oral (to R) and we were surprised at how many said no they don't give oral .

Out of interest is this the norm for guys and indeed is it the norm for the ladies if fab to not give oral ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oral is glorious to give and recieve, its part and parcel of an amazing meet. And who wants anything but amazing meets...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I'm amazed. I always thought "can lick for hours" or even "can lick for Ireland" was a common thing with us males.

Personally I can breathe through my arse so I can go for hours.

Oh no wait... I can talk through my arse. I'm not sure about the breathing.

North Dublin

"Oral is glorious to give and recieve, its part and parcel of an amazing meet. And who wants anything but amazing meets..."

That's exactly how we see it but we've been proved wrong on more than 1 occasion

thanks

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would always give oral to female when playing....

In fact after a little bit of kissing & getting naked it would be the first thing I do...I love to pleasure a female orally and then go from there..Mmmmmmmmm

In fairness i always discuss what we all like & want to do prior to meets so there are no "surprises for anyone"...

Have you had a top quality meet in which no oral was received by her?

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Can't speak for others but personally I would consider it a treat for myself to give oral to the female. I suppose some guys and girls just aren't into it but I don't think it would be a deal breaker for us by any means

North Dublin

"Have you had a top quality meet in which no oral was received by her?"

NEVER!!!

right back at ya!

By *ouple VCouple  over a year ago

South East

We are both happy give and receive oral, we have a male friend and he told me he hates giving oral to a woman. That man needs to be shot.

My wife loves receiving oral. I be divorced if she didn’t get it.

I've never met a man here who didn't give me oral.

Nobody should feel pressured to do anything if they don't want to, but if it's important to you, it's probably best to always check what exactly is going to be on the menu.

From previous experience I would say it's mainly young Dom wannabes that dont reciprocate with oral. Happy to get the best blowjob of their lives but not willing to return the favour. They are also the type not into kissing during foreplay it's all about their pleasure. I'm older and wiser now and I spot them a mile away. My fanny is delicious so they should savour the opportunity to get down to squirt town

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Stall the balls. Hold your waters there a minute. "No oral" are you f-ing serious ??? What's next ? No tit play ??

Definitely a deal breaker for me. ..

Love to give and receive. Met one guy who didn't give oral and ill be honest totally ruined the meet as it felt it was all about him.

I love giving oral and than kissing the guy after hot as hell

"This topic is open to all and we would love everyones feedback .

This has happened a couple of times now when during a meet where it turns out the guy doesn't give oral . He is quite happy to recive oral from R but doesn't go down on her.

We now always ask before arranging to meet with single guys weather or not they give oral (to R) and we were surprised at how many said no they don't give oral .

Out of interest is this the norm for guys and indeed is it the norm for the ladies if fab to not give oral ? "

Wait, you're not using the sarcasm font. What the fuck? I've no problem if someone doesn't go down on me, differs from person to person whether I get off on it...

But dayum, I love going down. I would modestly say I'm half decent at it. Very willing tongue.

Love the sensation of the other person enjoying themselves. Mmm, the taste. Oh my.

"Love to give and receive. Met one guy who didn't give oral and ill be honest totally ruined the meet as it felt it was all about him.

I love giving oral and than kissing the guy after hot as hell "

Did he at least kiss? That's important too for me with women.

North Dublin

"Can't speak for others but personally I would consider it a treat for myself to give oral to the female. I suppose some guys and girls just aren't into it but I don't think it would be a deal breaker for us by any means"

Absolutely it is indeed a treat and while not necessarily always a deal breaker but it's just something we took as a given during meets and we've just been a little surprised at how many guys don't give oral at all .

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Out of interest is this the norm for guys and indeed is it the norm for the ladies if fab to not give oral ? "

Do you guys use a DeLorean for your dates and go back to ‘55 for fellas?

Seriously, it’s 2020 and if they are not willing to licky licky then perhaps they need to reassess their life goals

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

IME two types of men don’t do oral.

- Those that think they are too Dom or just don’t like it

- Those who aren’t sure they’re any good at it.

The first type can go and shite. They’re not experiencing a second of my superb oral skills if they can’t reciprocate.

The second type just need a bit of encouragement and maybe tutoring/instruction? I’ve definitely had a lover or two, erm, flourish underneath me

North Dublin

Out of interest is this the norm for guys and indeed is it the norm for the ladies if fab to not give oral ?

Seriously, it’s 2020 and if they are not willing to licky licky then perhaps they need to reassess their life goals "

Haha no but any guy who doesn't give oral in the "future" can keep his "Mcfly" zipped up

Nope I absolutely love oral, it gets both parties more aroused and I haven’t yet met a women who doesn’t almost eat my face off after giving her oral

"IME two types of men don’t do oral.

- Those that think they are too Dom or just don’t like it

- Those who aren’t sure they’re any good at it.

The first type can go and shite. They’re not experiencing a second of my superb oral skills if they can’t reciprocate.

The second type just need a bit of encouragement and maybe tutoring/instruction? I’ve definitely had a lover or two, erm, flourish underneath me

"

We need more like you Red

Dublin

Seriously, it’s 2020 and if they are not willing to licky licky then perhaps they need to reassess their life goals

Haha no but any guy who doesn't give oral in the "future" can keep his "Mcfly" zipped up "

Haha, well played

Or as a Nun at my old school use to say - if he don’t lick, then give him the flick

Dublin City

"

We need more like you Red "

There’s only ever one of me darling

I love to both give and receive. Maybe a bit lore or stick invent giving but I think I can hold my own.

One meet I had she wasn’t bothered on receiving ( does nothing for her in her words) but loves giving. Everyone is different

If it's good enough for us men it's good enough for the women lol, I love receiving oral but love to give oral on a woman even more, iv had friends who said they never did and never would but yet they take a bj, the men that don't give a woman oral they are missing out as it is extremely hot sexy and tasty lol but it's enjoyable giving her oral and she enjoying it moaning shaking grabbing your hair squeezing you with their legs cum squirt etc etc, personally as a male I love it and always will, I suppose everyone has a do and don't do on their list, I give it and receive it but everyone is different

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Guess he doesn't want throat cancer...

Guess he doesn't want throat cancer... "

Then he can use a dental dam

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Has anyone ever used a dental dam

Dublin City

"

Guess he doesn't want throat cancer... "

LOL!! Wut?

"

LOL!! Wut?"

HPV can be contracted via oral sex, it is believed to be the main cause of an increase in throat cancer diagnoses seen in recent years

Shiver me timbers

Dublin City

"

LOL!! Wut?

HPV can be contracted via oral sex, it is believed to be the main cause of an increase in throat cancer diagnoses seen in recent years "

I’m aware of that but there are ways to not take the risk. It’s how we don’t all have HIV or hepatitis, we take precautions. The answer he gave is ridiculously over dramatic IMO.

somewhere

"

LOL!! Wut?

HPV can be contracted via oral sex, it is believed to be the main cause of an increase in throat cancer diagnoses seen in recent years "

Didn't Michael Douglas make a joke about it when he got cancer

"

LOL!! Wut?

HPV can be contracted via oral sex, it is believed to be the main cause of an increase in throat cancer diagnoses seen in recent years

I’m aware of that but there are ways to not take the risk. It’s how we don’t all have HIV or hepatitis, we take precautions. The answer he gave is ridiculously over dramatic IMO. "

According to the HSE website, around 1 in 20 cancers globally are linked to HPV. Hardly overdramatic.

Dublin City

"

LOL!! Wut?

I’m aware of that but there are ways to not take the risk. It’s how we don’t all have HIV or hepatitis, we take precautions. The answer he gave is ridiculously over dramatic IMO.

According to the HSE website, around 1 in 20 cancers globally are linked to HPV. Hardly overdramatic."

The issue isn’t dramatic. The issue is extremely serious as I nearly lost someone close to it. I said “his answer is ridiculously over dramatic”.

"

LOL!! Wut?

According to the HSE website, around 1 in 20 cancers globally are linked to HPV. Hardly overdramatic.

The issue isn’t dramatic. The issue is extremely serious as I nearly lost someone close to it. I said “his answer is ridiculously over dramatic”. "

Why is it dramatic to suggest people might be wary of catching the most common STD? Although personally, I doubt many are even aware of the risk, I certainly wouldn't ridicule anyone who chose to avoid giving oral because of it.

I have met two guys so far that don't one daud it was because of a bad experience where he caught something. I didn't end up playing with him at all but totally respect him for saying it to me . The first was fairly hard to resist had an 8 pack and huge cock so that was that you can guess whether I played with him or not. This is why I lke to build up to a meet rather than jump right into it , it just never works out rushed meets.

By *m_impact_playMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Despite the fact that I love to give oral and I am HPV vaccinated, I rarely lick a lady's pussy, during our first casual sex play.

For me is more the exception, rather than the norm.

Mainly because, more often than not, some ladys unfortunately don't realise that there is a vaginal hygiene problem that just a quick wash hasn't resolved, to be polite about it.

Does it mean I am selfish? I don't think so!

North Dublin

Despite the fact that I love to give oral and I am HPV vaccinated, I rarely lick a lady's pussy, during our first casual sex play.

For me is more the exception, rather than the norm.

Mainly because, more often than not, some ladys unfortunately don't realise that there is a vaginal hygiene problem that just a quick wash hasn't resolved, to be polite about it.

Does it mean I am selfish? I don't think so! "

I don't recall calling anyone selfish and I'm sure you also refuse receiving oral from a lady on the first casual sex play

Sure, some people just don't like giving oral. But I have often found that most people in life would rather take than give. Talking about everything here. In general.

Dublin

In an indirect manner, this has probably helped to add a few names to people's block lists.

Couples - blocking single males who don’t do it.

SMs - blocking couples that clearly expect it.

I guess it’s like anything, if it’s discussed upfront then everyone is one the same page then it should be cool. If it’s a dealbreaker for either party then best not to pursue it once that fact has been established

It’s pretty strange to me how people don’t like certain things like kissing or oral .. giving or receiving.. personally I think it’s all part of an amazing experience and would think it’s a lesser experience not having mutual appreciation.. each to their own but it’s a bit rich expecting oral but not giving it..

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Each to their own ,never had a guy refuse oral on myself and tbh never give it a second thought that they wouldn't want to .Seems its definetly a cause for discussion before meets in the future.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I enjoy oral both giving and receiving. If it doesn't happen durning a meet tho it's not the end of the world as long as every else is good.

However if I was meeting someone regularly and they always received and never gave any then ye I'd be pretty peeved off after a while unless we had discussed it and there was a genuine reason behind it. Luckily it has never happened yet tho .

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

south side

Yes, available in many flavours, but awkward to use for giving oral to a hot, wet squirming woman.

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

south side

I love to give oral to a woman. My favourite. I chat about preferences before a meet anyway, and get to know what each of us like. I love a BJ, but dont expect it as a matter of course, and some women don't give the sort of BJ I like, so, that's OK too.

Yes, heaven in a moist, pink, juicy, fruity pussy. I'm salivating.

By *eleytMan  over a year ago

holywood.

hi no always happy to get and recive.enjoy goin down on a lady.

yes-love to do it-especially if the lady is trim or bare!

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

I'm not a fan of giving oral but it can be part an parcel of a meet sometimes but I would always position my self to receive also.

If the male doesn't go down on me I don't reciprocate. It's often a I've got a big dick stuck it thing sometimes with males but if their not going to pleasure me why should I pleasure them.

Happened once on a meet he came in my mouth pulled up his trousers an said thanks and left I was absolutely disgusted never verified him and instant block

somewhere

To me oral sex is more intimate than intercourse and I'd always ask is it ok to go down on a woman even if she didnt like going down on me.

One isn't dependent on the other

I'm surprised it's that common.

Why not is the question? It's like the best foreplay and almost always kinda just expected when having sex?

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

I'm all for it

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I see this a lot at parties. Guys think it's all about blowjobs and that's what us ladies are there for

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Personally I don't "give" oral to a woman, I relish and enjoy it a massive amount. Not going into everything I love about it and different types I enjoy but I will say this.

Quite often a woman wants to feel you inside her pretty much immediately after you've made her orgasm orally. Absolutely no issue with that but it will go better if she has given me oral first, to the point of orgasm and then I can relax and concentrate on her enjoyment. Usually, by the time she has an orgasm, I'm then very ready again and it goes that bit better and longer.

Yeah 2mins instead of 1min

Met a guy who told me he doesn't go down on women unless it's the third or so occasion meeting for sex. I was a bit miffed by the disclosure until it came to the actual sex and he produced a 2 inch penis which couldn't stay hard. Dunno what he thought any woman would get from a meet with him. I threw him out and called up a replacement.

"Met a guy who told me he doesn't go down on women unless it's the third or so occasion meeting for sex. I was a bit miffed by the disclosure until it came to the actual sex and he produced a 2 inch penis which couldn't stay hard. Dunno what he thought any woman would get from a meet with him. I threw him out and called up a replacement. "

Just like an old piece of furniture I threw him out. Lol love it

I'm probably the only man on here who hates anyone going down on me Haha pain in the ass alright but I'm the complete opposite I hate people giving me oral as in BJ's lol kissing an nipple play no borda but no thanks for downtown oral.

Ha an some are quite shocked when I tell them an some absolutely love it saying thank god I don't have too go downtown.

I've no borda going down on a girl dam I love it in fact I can do it for hours

By *ordjeffMan  over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

I enjoy it.

It's part of the whole thing

By *ustforfun1759Couple  over a year ago

IRVINE

I have met a few men over the years that won't give oral or want me to give them oral,just strictly sex only they liked just glad my hubby is fantastic at giving me oral as most women on here would say they love oral

By *eminexWoman  over a year ago

some where in outer space

I've had a good few meets where men don't give oral but thy always want it for themselves ....

I've also had meets tht thy might do it once and if it's an all night meet thy don't do it again ..

Very unfair if you give

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I love giving oral I would be very hedonistic in that manner

By *uanpacMan  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

"I've had a good few meets where men don't give oral but thy always want it for themselves ....

I've also had meets tht thy might do it once and if it's an all night meet thy don't do it again ..

Very unfair if you give "

I was busy eating chips..

Who the hell don't eat pussy?!

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

We’ve never had this happen... If he didn’t offer I probably wouldn’t ask. If I did and he said no I’d be pissed off though, particularly if he was happy to receive.

As to the HPV argument I’m not convinced... surely even intercourse with a condom isn’t a fail safe against contracting HPV which can lead to penile cancer? Also if he’s happy to receive oral there’s the risk of herpes simplex mouth to cock?

"We’ve never had this happen... If he didn’t offer I probably wouldn’t ask. If I did and he said no I’d be pissed off though, particularly if he was happy to receive.

As to the HPV argument I’m not convinced... surely even intercourse with a condom isn’t a fail safe against contracting HPV which can lead to penile cancer? Also if he’s happy to receive oral there’s the risk of herpes simplex mouth to cock?"

Jesus wept!!

A actual learned person!

That is, not taking into consideration the frankly alarming amounts of unprotected oral and digital penetration and petting that goes on in group events or even solo meets, but everyone feels SUPER responsible slipping on a prophylactic just before the penis enters a vagina or anus....

Sure she may have sucked 5 or so dicks beforehand, and you may have gone down on another 6 women before you two started fingering and wanking one another whilst engaged in a soul kiss... But yeah, haphazardly slipping on that thin latex sheath is REALLY gonna protect you from STI's.

Im a massive fan of giving oral! To me there nothing better than seeing a woman getting off while im running my tongue along her clit and kissing her pussy!

I enjoy it too so it doesnt feel like a task, more like having your best timw

Happy to prove how much i enjoy it

"We’ve never had this happen... If he didn’t offer I probably wouldn’t ask. If I did and he said no I’d be pissed off though, particularly if he was happy to receive.

As to the HPV argument I’m not convinced... surely even intercourse with a condom isn’t a fail safe against contracting HPV which can lead to penile cancer? Also if he’s happy to receive oral there’s the risk of herpes simplex mouth to cock?

Jesus wept!!

A actual learned person!

That is, not taking into consideration the frankly alarming amounts of unprotected oral and digital penetration and petting that goes on in group events or even solo meets, but everyone feels SUPER responsible slipping on a prophylactic just before the penis enters a vagina or anus....

Sure she may have sucked 5 or so dicks beforehand, and you may have gone down on another 6 women before you two started fingering and wanking one another whilst engaged in a soul kiss... But yeah, haphazardly slipping on that thin latex sheath is REALLY gonna protect you from STI's.

"

Pretty sure a significant number here believe that using a condom for penetrative sex completely eliminates the need for STI testing. Besides, they look clean, right?

As to the HPV argument I’m not convinced... surely even intercourse with a condom isn’t a fail safe against contracting HPV which can lead to penile cancer? Also if he’s happy to receive oral there’s the risk of herpes simplex mouth to cock?"

I think the point is that everyone has a level of risk they are happy with and everyone is perfectly entitled to refuse a practice based on that. There's no such thing as safe sex, only safer.

[Removed by poster at 16/12/20 09:20:21]

[Removed by poster at 16/12/20 09:20:23]

"

Pretty sure a significant number here believe that using a condom for penetrative sex completely eliminates the need for STI testing. Besides, they look clean, right?"

I'd be inclined to agree. For clarification purposes, I'm not advocating against the use of condoms - simply trying to convey that if you are engaged in group sex, or sex with a significant amount of strangers then an STI is an inherent risk and regular testing is perhaps the most important safe guard one involved in this scene can rely on.

Personally speaking I tend to get tested before and after a big event...

And if there's no event then twice a year. It's just a habit I've gotten into.

". There's no such thing as safe sex, only safer."

Bingo

(note to self - doubly check which account one is replying to forum messages in )

Personally I have never met a man who doesn’t like to give oral. I’d be disgusted if a man refused it but expected it himself.

Each to their own but I wouldn’t be meeting someone like that and they definitely wouldn’t be getting in my knickers

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Giving and receiving oral is all part of the forplay as far as I’m concerned. Hard to believe that not all lads do it

Love to receive but prefer to give

Was with a guy for years who wouldn't go there.. Happily accept mind you. He said it was a taste issue and he'd never been able to for any woman. So we got inventive and introduced a pear drop for him to suck on at same time (hard sweet - not a euphemism).. Do not recommend

Disclaimer: Think I taste grand in fairness

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

Iv had a few occasions where the lady hasnt gone down on me. But i always go down, i love it

I think some people may abstain for health reasons??

Id guess it should really cone up in convo before hand, iv become quite blunt in asking these kind of questions. There wouldnt be a 2nd meet if it didnt happen. Both parties need to enjoy the experience fully

"Was with a guy for years who wouldn't go there.. Happily accept mind you. He said it was a taste issue and he'd never been able to for any woman. So we got inventive and introduced a pear drop for him to suck on at same time (hard sweet - not a euphemism).. Do not recommend

Disclaimer: Think I taste grand in fairness "

Shudda got more inventive and dumped his sensitive taste bud arse.

Somewhere in Co. Down

Jesus wept!!

A actual learned person!

"

I actually think most people on here would be fully aware of how STIs are passed on and how much protection condoms actually give.

And also the importance of regular testing.

Most of us don't find the need to lecture others at every opportunity tho.

"

simply trying to convey that if you are engaged in group sex, or sex with a significant amount of strangers then an STI is an inherent risk and regular testing is perhaps the most important safe guard one involved in this scene can rely on."

I hope this isn’t taken in the wrong spirit as I’ve been thinking about this anyway. You say the best way to say safe is regular testing. But testing myself before meets or after isn’t going to keep me safe is it? All it’s going to do is show whether I’m clean or not. Testing is only one half of keeping clean. If I get tested and show I have something then I need treatment.

Therefore testing doesn’t keep me safe at all. It only shows if I was lucky enough that other people I played with are clean. So regular testing is only the best protection if EVERYONE does it as testing only shows results and isn’t a treatment.

I think that’s what you meant though right? But unfortunately just because we get tested doesn’t mean we can trust that others are responsible and it would actually make us naive.

I’ve had one meet so far which made me feel I wanted to get tested after even after using condoms. Just a vibe I had.

So in reply to the dramatic comment, I don’t think it necessarily is dramatic and maybe we should all be getting the hpv vaccine on this scene?

"

I actually think most people on here would be fully aware of how STIs are passed on and how much protection condoms actually give.

Most of us don't find the need to lecture others at every opportunity tho. "

If you think that then you haven't been paying attention.

Oh and that wasn't a lecture, when I choose to lecture you'll know it.

(there's usually stamping of feet accompanied by some grade A whining )

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Most of us don't find the need to lecture others at every opportunity tho.

If you think that then you haven't been paying attention.

Oh and that wasn't a lecture, when I choose to lecture you'll know it.

(there's usually stamping of feet accompanied by some grade A whining ) "

We will agree to disagree so

"

I hope this isn’t taken in the wrong spirit as I’ve been thinking about this anyway. You say the best way to say safe is regular testing. But testing myself before meets or after isn’t going to keep me safe is it? All it’s going to do is show whether I’m clean or not. Testing is only one half of keeping clean. If I get tested and show I have something then I need treatment.

Therefore testing doesn’t keep me safe at all. It only shows if I was lucky enough that other people I played with are clean. So regular testing is only the best protection if EVERYONE does it as testing only shows results and isn’t a treatment.

I think that’s what you meant though right? But unfortunately just because we get tested doesn’t mean we can trust that others are responsible and it would actually make us naive.

I’ve had one meet so far which made me feel I wanted to get tested after even after using condoms. Just a vibe I had.

So in reply to the dramatic comment, I don’t think it necessarily is dramatic and maybe we should all be getting the hpv vaccine on this scene? "

No wrong spirit taken friend. And I completely understand your meaning. When I use the word "safe" I don't mean it in a personal preventative sense. I mean that an infection can be caught and treated early, hopefully before it leads to complications or to one passing it along to someone else.

For me, being involved in the swinging scene carries an inherent risk of contracting an STI. Much like getting into a car carries a low, but inherent, risk of an RTA.

As others have pointed out we all do our best to limit said risk and regular testing to help detect potential infections is my way of attempting to minimise the risk.

As for the HPV, my understanding is that if you're a sexually active adult of my vintage (35) then said vaccine is more than likely to be of little use.

Unfortunately.

By *irty_mindMan  over a year ago

in the sticks

Love to give oral.

And would love to give oral to R.

By *ubcouple99Couple  over a year ago

dublin

Love giving and thankfully mrs dub loves receiving bless her

By *hiteKniteMan  over a year ago

Nearby

I can’t understand that. I’d be happy to do nothing else as long as I got to give a woman oral

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I love to give

I get bored receiving

"I love to give

I get bored receiving "

Unless they're very good at it (and I doubt everyone defines this in the same way) it can get pretty tedious

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I love to give

I get bored receiving

Unless they're very good at it (and I doubt everyone defines this in the same way) it can get pretty tedious "

It most definitely can I get distracted and start making lists in my head of things i need to do

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

I like to give and receive.

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Unless they're very good at it (and I doubt everyone defines this in the same way) it can get pretty tedious "

This

North Dublin

Does anyone else think that maybe that's what Meatloaf was singing about "I would do anything for love but I won't do that".... hummm a bit contradictory given his name though "Meatloaf" if he doesn't like a bit of rasher from time to time

By *ohnsmithMan  over a year ago

South Tipperary

I do and like the lady to do...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I understand that for many women receiving oral is a must and if it's not in the package it's a deal breaker. That's fair enough.

However I think you also have to accept when someone isn't into it even if it's simply because they don't like it. Not everyone is into rimming, squirting, anal etc either. So I don't really understand why there's a need to shame them or ridicule like some do on here. Those guys might make it up in many other ways - at least that's what I experienced, oral isn't the ultimate sexual pleasure.

Also not every woman wants to receive oral and you'd be surprised how many find it boring or don't get anything from it.

"I understand that for many women receiving oral is a must and if it's not in the package it's a deal breaker. That's fair enough.

However I think you also have to accept when someone isn't into it even if it's simply because they don't like it. Not everyone is into rimming, squirting, anal etc either. So I don't really understand why there's a need to shame them or ridicule like some do on here. Those guys might make it up in many other ways - at least that's what I experienced, oral isn't the ultimate sexual pleasure.

Also not every woman wants to receive oral and you'd be surprised how many find it boring or don't get anything from it.

"

By *entleman PoliteMan  over a year ago

Mars

I am very surprised to read this. For me, there is no fun without oral (prelim).

Each to their own but in this case .... maybe they have to learn.

I am always up to practice my oral skills with a lady. More so if there is someone else there to keep the rest of her occupied. Send her off to heaven.

Previously though I have met some ladies who don't like it.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

If it's a deal breaker you would surely have made it clear before meeting? If not there's not really anything to complain about.

Like others have said, it's like every other form of sexual activity where some enjoy it and some don't but you never see anyone getting shamed for not liking anal etc.

Communication is key and must be two way. If you have expectations with no conversation there is always a risk of being disappointed.

You gotta have oral it's part of foreplay

» Add a new message to this topic